Abbasi, F., Soltani, A.R., Kiani, A.R., Sh.Rokhsar, P and Khoramian, M., (2012), Assessment the knowledge of farmers and analyze the status and methods of operations of water and soil resources (case study in Tehran, Khuzestan, Mazandaran and Golestan), Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research,43-2, Issue: 3, 387-397.(In Farsi)
2. Abdullahi Ezzatabadi, M., Javanshah, A. (2007). Economic Evaluation of the Feasibility of using the modern methods of water supply and demand in agriculture: a case study in Rafsanjan pistachio areas, Agronomy Journal, 75.(In Farsi)
3. Agudelo, J. (2001). The Economic Valuation of Water: Principles and methods, IHE Delft Delft, The Netherlands.
4. Chimeh, T., Ebrahimi, K., Hoorfar, A. and Araghinejad, S. (2014). Assess the Economic Value of Agricultural Water Pricing approach based on the type of plant in Qazvin. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture 28(1), 171-182.(In Farsi)
5. Chit chian, H., (2014), Islamic Republic News Agancy/ Retrieved june 27 2014,from http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81216939
6. De Wit, C., Goudriaan, J., and Van Laar, H. (1978). Penning de vries FWT, Rabbinge R, Van Keulen H, Louwerse W, Sibma L, De Jonge C (1978) Simulation of assimilation, respiration and transpiration of crops. Simulation Monographs, Pudoc, Wageningen.
7. Dehghanpour, h. Sheikh Zainuddin, a. (2013). The Economic Value of Irrigation Water in plain Yazd- ardakan In Yazd Province, Agricultural and Development Economics, 82, 45-68.(In Farsi)
8. Doorenbos J, Kassam AH (1979) Yield response to water. FAO irrigation and drainage paper No. 33. FAO, Rome, Italy, 193 pp
9. Doppler, W., Salman, A. Z., Al-Karablieh, E. K., and Wolff, H.-P. (2002). The Impact of Water Price Strategies on the Allocation of Irrigation Water: The case of the Jordan Valley. Agricultural Water Management 55, 171-182.
10. Iran Water Resources Management Company, (2015), Retrieved July4, 2015, from http://wrs.wrm.ir/m3/gozaresh.asp
11. George, B., Malano, H., Davidson, B., Hellegers, P., Bharati, L., and Massuel, S. (2011). An integrated hydro-economic modelling framework to evaluate water allocation strategies I: Model development. Agricultural water management 98, 733-746.
12. Ghafari, j., (1998). Review of Natural Water in Iran, Conference of water.(In Farsi)
13. Haji Agha Alizadeh, H., Ehsani, MR, Zare Abyaneh, H. (2005). Efficiency assessment of pressurized irrigation systems in field conditions, the Fifth Biennial Conference of Agricultural Economics, Zahedan, Iran. (In Farsi)
14. Hosni, H., El-gafy, I., Ibrahim, A., and Abowarda, A. (2014). Maximizing the economic value of irrigation water and achieving self sufficiency of main crops. Ain Shams Engineering Journal 5, 1005-1017.
15. Keramat zadeh, A., Chizari, A. And Mirzayi, A. (2006). The Economic Value of Agricultural Water use Optimization Models Integrating Agriculture and Horticulture Crops-Case Study Barzou Shirvan Dam, Agricultural Economics and Development, 54, 35-60. (In Farsi)
16.Masoudi, H.Gh, (2009), Economy of Engineering (Economic Analysis of Projects), (4th edit).Tehran: Publication of Tehran University, Iran No:2240 (In Farsi).
17. Medellín-Azuara, J., Harou, J. J., and Howitt, R. E. (2010). Estimating economic value of agricultural water under changing conditions and the effects of spatial aggregation. Science of the Total Environment 408, 5639-5648.
18. Molden, D. (2007). Water for food, water for life. Earthscan, London, and International Water Management Institute, Colombo.
19. Omidi, F., Ebrahimi, K. (2012). Introduction And Evaluation of The Need For Economic Efficiency And The Use of Physical Efficiency of Irrigation Case Study Kerman Province, Agricultural and Development Economics, 77, 179-199. (In Farsi)
20.Omidi, F., Ebrahimi, k., Mohammadi, k. (2009). The Comparison of Water Economic Evaluation Methods Based on Economic Efficiency – Case Study Kerman Province, 2th International Conference on Water, Eco-systems And Sustainable Development in Arid And Semi-Arid Zones,Yazd-Iran
21. Rogers, P., Silva, R. d., and Bhatia, R. (2002). Water is an economic good: How to use prices to promote equity, efficiency, and sustainability. Water policy 4, 1-17.
22.Tahamipour, M. (2014). Water Pricing System Review of International Experience With an Emphasis on The Requests of Subsidies, According to The Parliament, the Office of the Underlying Studies (Department of Agriculture, Water and Natural Resources), Serial No. 13836. (In Farsi)