Ahmadvand, M.(2008). Perceptions toward sustainable agricultural practices: the case of potato farmers in hamedan province, Iran. Journal of Extension System, 24(1): 94-105.
Anaraki, Z. & Karami dehkordi, S.(2012). The role of agricultural extension in Poultry value chain; A case study in Qom privince.The 4th Iranian National Congress of Agricultural and Natural Resources Extension and Education, 18-19 September, Karaj, Iran, P: 402. (In Farsi)
Arabmazar, A. And Khadmyan, S. (2013).Priorities of the investment In the Subdivision of Iran's Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development.( 82), 43-27, Tehran. (In Farsi)
Asadi, A., Akbari, M., ShabanaliFami, H. & Alambaigi, A. (2008). An assessment of farmer's willingness to pay for wheat consultant engineers' project in Iran. Am. J. Agric. Bio. Sci., 3 (4): 706-711.(In Farsi)
Barati, A, Asadi, A. & Kalantari, Kh. (2012). Performance Evaluation of Agricultural Extension Administration of Razavi Khorasan Province in Implementation of PMBOK Model. Proceeding of fourth Iranian National congress on Agricultural extension and natural resources, 18-19 Sep., Karaj, Iran. (In Farsi)
Charmchyan Langroodi, M.. (2012).Assessing factors affecting empowerment of farmers, Mazandaran province, Iran. Fourth congress of agricultural extension & education & natural resources sciences, Iran, Karaj.(In Farsi)
Cresell, J. L. and R. A. Martin (1993). An assessment of teaching strategies used in private pesticide opplicator education. Journal of Agricultural Education, 34(2),PP:18-27.
Farahman, M., Roosta, K. & Mohammadgholinai, M. J.(2014).Ananlysis of effectiveness of plant clinics extensional activities on the acception of IPM by growers in the South Khorasan Province in cope year 91-92.The First International Conference of the APIRAS & the Fifth Congress of Extension and Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, University of Zanjan, Iran, PP: 334.
Goblar, P. A., Warnich, S., Carrel, M. R., Elber, N. F. & Hatfield, R. D.(2009). Human Resources Management in South Africa. Second Edition, London: Thomson Learning, 8(1): 345-355.
10. Gorji, S., Ajili, A., Mohammadzadeh, S. & Shabani, K.(2012). Study of farmer’s perception about extensional courses and its role on empowerment in Ahvaz area. The 4th Iranian National Congress of Agricultural and Natural Resources Extension and Education, 18-19 September, Karaj, Iran, P: 377.(In Farsi)
11. Hajimirrahimi, S. D., Mokhber Dezfooli, A., Gholami, H., Akbari, M. & noroozi, A. (2014). Investigating The Approaches for Development of Student’s Entrepreneurial Capabilities in Agricultural Applied Scientific Courses, “Case Study: Imam Khomeini Higher Education Center (ihec)”.Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, Accepted for Publication.(In Farsi)
12. Hajimirrahimi, S. D. (2002). Study of the employees' educational needs assessment in semi-industrial dairies, Qom province. Journal of Research and Construction. (61), 50-39, Tehran.(In Farsi)
13. Hasani Faramany, SH., Chaharsooghi Amin, H., Vahedi, m., Shiar, SH and Alipour, H. (2013). Wheat farmers' perspective toward performance of the consulting and engineering companies, Sarab Niloofar, Kermanshah province. Journal of Agricultural Education Management. 25, pp:70-62, Tehran.(In Farsi)
14. Heidari Sareban, V.(2013). Study of affecting factors on farmer’s satisfaction about working in agricultural section, Case study: Meshginshahr City. Geography Vision in Human Study, 8(24): 103-119.
15. Feli, S., PezeshkiRad, Gh. R.., Seddiqhi, H., Shahbazi, A.. And Qhureshi, S. J (2012). internal Insufficiency and constraints Iranian Agricultural Extension System. Fourth Congress of Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences and Natural Resources, Iran. Karaj.(In Farsi)
16. Iravani H. & Varzmazyari, H. (2009). Agriculture for development. Report of World Development, Translated, Tehran.(In Farsi)
17. Karbasioun, M., Mulder, M. & Biemans, H.(2007). Course experiences and perceptions of farmers in Esfehan as A basis for a competency profile of extension instructors. Journal of Agricultural Education. 48(2), 79 – 91.
18. Kasaeian Naini, R. (2012). Measuring extensional communications of extensioner With Wheat farmers and some effective actions on it. , Case study. Mashhad city. Fourth congress of agricultural extension & education & natural resources sciences, Iran, Karaj. (In Farsi)
19. Ma CC, Samuels ME, Alexander JW.( 2003)Factors that influence nurses job satisfaction. J Nurse Adm; 33(5): 293-9.
20. Mahboobi, M. R., Maghsoodloonejad, S. & Smaeili Aval, M.(2012). Survey the barriers of participate women of rural association in educational courses. Fourth Congress of Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences and Natural Resources, Iran. Karaj, P: 363.(In Farsi)
21. Martineau, T., Lehman, U., Matwa, P., Kathyola, J. & Storey, K.(2009). Factors affecting retention of different groups of rural health workers in Malawi and Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. http://www. who. int/ hrh/migration/ background_paper.pdf.
22. McShane, S. L. & Steen, S.(2009). Canadian organizational behavior. 7th ed., Toronto McGraw Hill.
23. Minh Duc, N.(2008).Farmers' satisfaction with aquaculture, a logistic model in Vietnam. Ecological Economics, 6( 8), 525–531.
24. Mirdamadi, S. M. & Moosavi S. S.(2013). Socio-economic and physical impacts of communication and information technology rural areas: a case study of Dehaghan County. Village and Development, 16(1): 37-54. (In Farsi)
25. Moghimi, S. M.(2005). Organization and management of the researching approaches. . Terme, Tehran.(In Farsi)
26. Mogues, T., Cohen, M. J., Birner, R., Lemma, M., Randriamamonjy, J. Tadesse F. & Paulos, Z. (2009). Access to and governance of rural services: agricultural extension and drinking water supply in Ethiopia. Research Note,(1)
27. Moradi, F. & Poorsaeid, A. R.(2014). Investigating the factors affecting on farmers satisfaction about jihade-keshavarzi in extension and services centers of Kermanshahan Township. The First International Conference of the APIRAS & the Fifth Congress of Extension and Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, University of Zanjan, Iran, PP: 206.
28. Norland, E. V. T.(1992). Why adults participate. Journal of Extension.30(5 ), 12-13.
29. “Performance Report of Management of the extension and public participation”. (2009). Jihad Agriculture Organization of the Qom, Qom. (In Farsi)
30. Petrovic, Z., Jankovic, D. & Cikic, J.(2009). Problems in the extension work and farmers’ needs in Serbia. Th EAAE seminar “The Role of Knowledge, Innovation and Human Capital in Multifunctional Agriculture and Territorial Rural Development”, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia December 9-11.
31. “Practical and service Performance of Qom's Agricultural Jihad Organization, subsidiaries Offices and affiliates in 2009”.(2010).Qom's Agricultural Jihad Organization. Planning Department and Economic Affairs. Office of Statistics and Information Technology. P68, Qom. (In Farsi)
32. Pezeshki Rad, Gh., Golshiri Esfahani, Z. & Chizari, M.(2009). Learner Satisfaction with Pomegranate Production Extension-Education Courses in Yazd Province, Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 11: 49-55.
33. Price, J. L., & Mueller, C. W.(1986). Absenteeism and turnover among hospital employees. Greenwich,Connecticut: JAI Press.
34. Rahmani Piani, S. & Ajili, A.(2014). Satisfactory explanation of the villagers from the rural municipality, Case study: Central Part of Ahvaz City.The First International Conference of the APIRAS & the Fifth Congress of Extension and Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, University of Zanjan, Iran, PP: 384.
35. Raveendaran, N., Mahendran, K., Venkita Prabhu, J., Ajjan, N. & Ponnusamy, K. A. (2007). An Appraisal of Extant Public Agricultural Extension System in Tamil Nadu. Centre for Agricultural and Rural Development Studies Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Coimbatore 641 003, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
36. “Review of agriculture scheme, Qom province in 2012”. (2013). Department of planning and economic of Qom's Agricultural Jihad Organization. Department of Statistics and Information Technology, Qom.(In Farsi)
37. Rezaei moghaddam, K. (1994). Factors affecting herders' participation in Training courses of Jahad Sazandegi In the city of Shiraz. A research project. Department of Agricultural Extension and Education, College of Agriculture, Shiraz University, Shiraz. (In Farsi)
38. Sadat-Barikani, S. H. & Iran-Nejad, b. (2013). A Survey of the agricultural sector state In the Iranian economy. Reviewing theory focus on the agricultural sector. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. No. 81, pp. 177-153, Tehran. (In Farsi)
39. Santos, S., 2004, Income distribution in Portugal from 1995 to 2000: A SAM approach, Retrieved from ,www.iseg.utl.pt/~depteco/iseg_ecosemin0304 sdabs.pdf.
40. Sardar Shahraki, A., Karim, M .H. & Sheikhtabar, M.(2013). Constraints to the application of integrated crop Management in sustainable agriculture. Village and Development, 16(1):21-36. (In Farsi)
41. Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A. & Hijazi, A.(1999). Research methods in the behavioral sciences. Agah Publications, Tehran.(In Farsi)
42. Seyedjavadin, R.(2002). Human recourses management and staff affairs. Negah Danesh Publication, Tehran. (In Farsi)
43. Shahabi, S., Seifollahi, M. & Asadi, A.(2013). An evaluation of the impacts of extension training on rural households: the case of faridan county livestock breeders, Esfehan Province. Village and Development, 16(1):63-89. (In Farsi)
44. Smith, p. c., kendall, L. M.and Hulin, C. L.)1969(.The measurement of satisfaction in work and Retirement.chicago:Rand McNally.
45. “Study of population status and livestock's production in the Qom province”. (1999). provided by department of livestock, Qom's Agricultural Jihad Organization, Qom.(In Farsi)
46. Stayner, R. (2005), The changing economics of rural communities, In C. Cocklin. & J. Dibden, (Eds.), Australian Journal of Rural Health, 11:7–14.
47. Tavasol, N. (2003). Factors affecting motivation of the wheat farmers to participate in the extensional activities, axial plan of wheat in cropping year 2001-2002. Harsin City, Kermanshah Province. Master's thesis of science and research unit, Tehran Islamic Azad University. (In Farsi)
48. Wayne Mondy, R. (2008). Human Resources Management. Tenth Edition, PP:56-57.
Wood, G., Yaacob, A. & Morris, D.(2004). Attitude towards pay & promotion in the Malaysian higher education sector. Employee Relation, 26(2): 137-150.