Ali- Mirzaei, E., Asadi, A. & Tahmasebi, M. (2012). Barriers to the development of rural entrepreneurship small and medium enterprises in Khuzestan Province (Case study: Dates supplementary industry). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 4 (12), 165- 184. (In Farsi)
Alsadat Aghili, F., Tayebi, K., Zamani, Z. & Ebrahimi, N. (2013). Effect of entrepreneurship and small and medium enterprises on employment: Evidences from developing countries. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 5 (2), 145- 164. (In Farsi)
Amid, A. & Ghamkhari, M. (2010). The effect of information technology on the development of export of small and medium industries in Iran. Journal of Landscape Management, 32, 183- 202. (In Farsi)
Amin Bidokhti, A. & Zargar, M. (2012a). Pathology of small and medium enterprises and expression of practical strategies to support them (Case study: Semnan Province). Journal of Management and Development, 78, 156- 125. (In Farsi)
Amin Bidokhti, A. & Zargar, M. (2012b). Barriers to the development of small and medium enterprises and provide a framework to support the enterprises. Labor and Society Magazine, 38, 34- 48. (In Farsi)
Azar, A. & Gheitasi, F. (2010). Allocation indices of funds for small enterprise and early return. Labor and Society Magazine, 106, 7- 15. (In Farsi)
Babkin, A., Kudryavtseva, T. & Utkina, S. (2013). Formation of industrial clusters using method of virtual enterprises. Procedia Economics and Finance, 5: 68- 72.
Bartlett, J.E., Kotrlik, J.W., & Higgins, C.C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriation sample size in survey research. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 19 (1), 43- 50.
Bartlett, W. & Bukvič, V. (2001). Barriers to SME growth in Slovenia. MOCT-MOST, 11, 177-195.
10. Blossom, C., Aslam, N. & Said, A. (2014). Challenges and barriers encountered by the SMEs owners in Muscat. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship Research, 2 (3), 1- 13.
11. Edraki, M. (2009). Bank of Iranian small and medium enterprises. Journal of Technology Growth, 12, 26- 33. (In Farsi)
12. Elahifar, E., Hojati, M. & Fathizadeh, A. (2009). Study of problems of early return enterprises comparing business model and implement process in a case study. Proceedings of the First National Conference on Development of Economic Practices, Tehran, 3 to 4 March 2009, pp. 1- 8. (In Farsi)
13. Heidarpour, A. (2008). Study of performance and effectiveness of the economic and early return enterprise. Research Report, Office of Economic Studies of Islamic Council Parliament. (In Farsi)
14. Jihad-e-Agriculture Organization of Zanjan Province (2014). Statistical study of agricultural small and medium enterprises in Province of Zanjan. Research Report, Organization of Jihad-e-Agriculture of Zanjan Province.
15. Khalighi, S. (2009). Study of relationship between entrepreneurial skills of managers and organizational effectiveness in small and medium businesses in Sanandaj Township. MSc Thesis, Department of Management, Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University of Sanandaj. (In Farsi)
16. Khalil, A. (2013). Identification of barrier factors and potential solutions to SMEs development among Jordanian manufacturing sector. Journal of Business and Management, 8 (24), 132- 140.
17. Khoshnodifar, Z., Pirmoradi, A. & Mirzaei, A. (2012). Factors affecting the success of small and medium economic early return and entrepreneurship enterprises in the agricultural sector of Farmahin Township. Proceedings of the Third Congress of Agricultural Extension and Education, 12 and 13 March 2012, Mashhad, pp. 1- 13. (In Farsi)
18. Lameei, B. (2007). Legal barriers to growth of entrepreneurship in Iranian small industries. Journal of Cooperative, 179, 18- 22. (In Farsi)
19. Long, C. & Zhang, X. (2011). Cluster-based industrialization in China: Financing and performance. Journal of International Economics, 84 (1), 112- 123.
20. Maya, I. & Anton, M. (2012). Barrier factors and potential solutions for Indonesian SMEs. Procedia Economics and Finance, 4, 3- 12.
21. Mozafari, M. (2008). Small industries in today's economy. Tehran, Maziar Publisher. (In Farsi)
22. Namazian, A. & Barzideh, A. (2012). Entrepreneurship and relationship between early return credits of Agricultural bank with employment. Magazine of Bank and Economics, 113, 63- 68. (In Farsi)
23. Pedhazur, E. (1982), Multiple Regressions in Behavioral Research: Explanation and Predication. New York, Reinhart & Winston.
24. Rachel, D. (2009). Investigating barriers to SME growth and development in transition environments. International Small Business Journal, 27 (3), 275- 305.
25. Shabanzadeh, M., Shahnoshi- Foroshani, N., Daneshvar- Kakhki, M., Ghorbani, M. & Mojaverian, M. (2013). Study of effectiveness of credits of early return enterprises project in beekeeping industry. Journal of Agricultural Science, 22 (4), 29- 44. (In Farsi)
26. Shahnoshi, N. & Shabanzadeh, M. (2013). Effect of Credits of early return enterprises on productivity of agricultural production factor in Babol Township. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 43- 2 (3), 511- 521. (In Farsi)
27. Sharifi, M., Zafarian, R., Yadollahi Farsi, J. & Mojtahedi, M. (2013). Barriers and promoting the growth of small and medium enterprises: Case study of paint and coating car industry in Iran. Journal of New Economics and Trade, 32, 165-192. (In Farsi)
28. Simon, B., Ken, N. & Stan, C. (1998). Understanding enterprise, entrepreneurship and small business. Houndmiks, Macmillan Macmillian press LTD.
29. Soltani, Z., Khoshnod, Z. & Akbari Alashti, T. (2012). Financial mechanisms of small and medium enterprise. Research Report, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran. (In Farsi)
30. UNIDO (2008). Small and medium sized enterprises. Technical Report, Available at http//www.unido.org.
31. Wilkinson, T. & Brouthers, L. (2006). Trade promotion and SME export performance. International Business Review
, 15 (3), 233- 252.
Yeh-Yun, L. & Zhang, J. (2005). Changing structures of SME networks: Lessons from the publishing industry in Taiwan. Long Range Planning, 38, 145- 162.
Zhu, P., Wittmann, X. & Peng, M. (2011). Institution-based barriers to SMEs in China. Asia Pac J Manag, 2, 1- 12.