Afrakhteh,H, Armand, M and Askari Bozayeh,F. (2015). Analysis of Factors Affecting Adoption and Application of Sprinkler Irrigation by Farmers in Famenin County, Iran. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development
),89-99. (In Farsi)
- Alufah, S, Chris,A. Sh and Joy, A. O. (2012). Analysis of Factors Influencing Adoption of Soil and Water Conservation Technologies in Ngaciuma Sub Catchment, Kenya. African Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, 4 (5), 172-185.
- Anderson, J. R. (2008). Agricultural Advisory Services. Background paper for World Bank Development Report 2008.Agriculture for Development. Washington, DC: The World Bank.
- Anderson, J. R. & Feder, G. (2004). Agricultural extension: good intensions and hard realities. The World Bank research observer, 19(1), 42-60. Retrieved 18, December, 2005 fromhttp://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/19/1/41.
-Asiabaka, C.C. (2006). Promoting Sustainable Extension Approaches: Farmer Field School (FFS) and its role in sustainable agricultural development in African. Lessons from Kenya Paper presented at the Association of Third World Scientists, Njoro,Kenya: Egerton University.
- Blackburn, D. (2001). Foundation and development activities in agricultural extension. (Translated by A. Faraj Jamal Husseini). Tehran: Center of Scientific Publications Islamic Azad University.
- Demeke, A. B. (2003). Factors Influencing the Adoption of Introduced Soil Conservation Practices in Northwestern Ethiopia.Waldweg, Institute Fur Rural Entwiclelurey, Georg-August- Universities Gottingen. 7-10.
- Dinpanah, G.R and Abdi, M. (2015). Influencing Factors on Adoption of Drip Irrigation From The Perspective Of Horticulture In Iran. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences.
Retrieved an Open Access, Online International Journal Retrieved on www.cibtech.org/sp.ed/jls/2015/02/jls
. 5(S2), 534-540. (In Farsi)
- Doran, A. (2006).
Agricultural Extension and Development on Soudan. Journal of Middle Eastern Studies
, 10(2), Available on www.Bees.org/index.htm
- Ehsani, M. And Khaledi, AH. (2003). Understanding and improving water productivity of irrigated agriculture and food security to the country. Proceedings of the Eleventh Conference of Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage. (In Farsi)
- Emden, F.H, Llewellyn R.S& Burton, M.P. (2008). Factors influencing adoption of conservation Tillage in Australian cropping regions. The Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 5(2), 169–182.
- Eicher. K, C. (2007).Agricultural Extension In Afrika And Asia. Literature review prepared for the World AgInfo Project, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.
- Fadare, O. A, Akerele,D and Toritseju,B. (2010). Factors Influencing Adoption Decisions OF Maize Framings’ In NIGERIA. International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics ISSN 2147-8988, 2 (3), 45-54.
- FAO. (2003). World water resources
. Available at: FAO.org
- Forson, J. B. (1999).Factors influencing adoption of land-enhancing technology in the Sahel: lessons from a case study in Niger. Agricultural Economics, 20 (3), 231-239.
- Gebrekidan, B, Yitayew, A, Fekadu Y, Elias, Z and Habtemariam, K. (2005).Integrated Agricultural Development Strategies in the ANRS: Lessons from the AMAREW Project.Prepared for the “The Third EAF-EARO International Symposium on Development Studies in Ethiopia”, June 17-18, 2005, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Geerts, S.; Raes, D. (2009). Deficit irrigation as an on- farm strategy to maximize crop water productivity in dry areas. Agricultural Water Management,
96 (9), 1275– 1284. Doi
:10.1016/j. agwat. 2009. 04. 009
- Hosseini, SA. M. Sharifzadeh, A. (2007). Scenarios to improve agricultural extension. Office of Educational Technology. Agricultural Education publishing. Department of Extension. (In Farsi)
-Karbasioun, M., Mulder, M. & Biemans, H. (2007). the supporting role of the agricultural extension services (AES) and implications for agricultural extension instructors (AEIs) as perceived by farmers in Esfahan, Iran. (In Farsi)
- Leeuwis, C. (2004). Communication for Rural Innovation: rethinking agricultural extension, Iowa: Blackwell.
-Malek Mohammadi, A. (2004).Foundations of Natural Resources and Agricultural Education and Extension. Second edition. Tehran: Center for Academic Publication. (In Farsi)
- Mangisoni, J. M. (2006). Impact of treadle pump irrigation technology on smallholder poverty and food security in Malawi: A case study of Blantyre and Mchinji districts, pretoria: international water management institute (IWMI), Southern Africa Sub-regional office.
- Marsh, S.P. and Pannel, D.J. (2001). Agricultural extension policy and practice in Australia: An overview. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 6(2), 83-91. Available On www.Tolink to this article: DOI: 10.1080/13892249985300201.
-Mengstie, F.A. (2009). Assessment of Adoption Behavior of Soil and Water Conservation Practices in the Koga Watershed, Highlands of Ethiopia.A Thesis Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of Cornell University in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Professional Studies.
-Namara, R, Hussain.I, Bossio, D, Verma, Sh. (2007). Innovative Land and Water Management Approaches in ASIA: Productivity Impacts, Adoption Prospects and Poverty. Outreach. Irrigation and Drainage.Irrig. And Drain. 56, 335–348.
- Norton, G, Taylor, W, Daniel, B& McDowell, G. (1997).Investigating in Agricultural Extension: The Case of Albania. Lefter Daku Research project submitted to the Faculty of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in partial Blacksburg, Virginia, Lefter Daku.
- Oladele O.I and Tekena S.S. (2010). Factors influencing agricultural extension officers’ knowledge on practice and marketing of organic agriculture in North West Province, South Africa. Life Science Journal, 7(3), 91-98.
- Ommani,A.R & Chizari,M. (2011). The role of agricultural extension on the technical level of education and promotion of wheat farmers in Khuzestan province. Jihad Scientific Journal,38, (252),58-64. (In Farsi)
- Qiao, G., Zhao, L. & Klein, K. K. (2009). Water user associations Inner Mongolia: Factor that influence farmers to join. Agricultural Water Management, 9(6), 822– 830
- Richardson. J.W. (2009).Technology Adoption IN Cambodia: Measuring Factors Impacting Adoption Rates. Journal of International Development. Published online in Wiley Inter Science (www.interscience.wiley.com) DOI: 10.1002/jid.1661.
- Shahroodi AS. And Chizari,M. (2006). Water users’ cooperative strategy to realize the sustainable management of agricultural water conservation. Jihad Magazine, No, 247, 109-92. (In Farsi)
- Swanson.E. B. (2006). Extension Strategies for Poverty Alleviation: Lessons from China and India. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 12, (4), 285_299. Available On www.Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension
- Tabaeyan,N.S, Agilei, A&RezaeiMoghaddam, k. (2010). Factors affecting apple crop insurance acceptance among apple growers city Semirom: Compare models, Journal ofAgriculturalEconomics and Development, 41(2), 379-391. (In Farsi)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (2002). Cases in Water Conservation
(Report). Retrieved 2010-02-02. Document No. EPA-832-B-02-003.
- Walker, D. (2000) Walker. Technology in the Hands of the Extension Officers-Agricultural Extension in Jamaica and Ghana. Available on www. Journal of Educational Media. Vol. 25, No.:1, 11 – 19
-Vickers, A. (2002). Water Use and Conservation. Amherst, MA: water plows Press. p. 434. ISBN 1-931579-07-5
- Wielinga,E. (2000). Rural Extension in Vital Network Changing Roles of Extension in Dutch Agriculture. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education
,7 (1),75-82. Available on http://www.aiaee.org/index.htm
- Zhou, SH, Herzfeld, T, Factors, Zhang, Y& Hu, B. (2008). Affecting Chinese Farmers’ Decisions to Adopt a Water-Saving Technology. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics,3(4), 51-61.