- Coetzee, J.H., Eigenhuis, W.J.H. and Littlejohn, G.M. )2001(. The South African indigenous flower industry: challenges and limitations, at: www.actahort.org.
- Jin,L.&Young, W. )2001(. Water use in agriculture in china: importance, challenges, and implications for policy. Journal of water policy, 3, 215-228.
- Kafi, M. Malakoti, M. J., )2003(. New perspective in production industry of ornamental flowers and plantsrelying on balanced nutrition. Sana press. Tehran. (In Farsi).
- Mahdavi,M. )2000(. The role of management in optimized using than irrigation water. Proceedings of Tenth congress of Iranian national committee of irrigation and drainage. Tehran. Iran.(In Farsi) .
- Norozi, GH.,Zamanian, A. R and Hashemian, A. A. )2005(. Study barriers of production and marketing in exporting of flowers and plants in the Mazandaran province. Fifth biennialconferenceof Iran agricultural economic.Sistan and balochestan University, Zahedan. (In Farsi).
- Osare, GH, Moetamedi, B & Eilkhanzadeh, H. )2006(.Comparision of irrigation efficiency in consolidate and none consolidate lands of irrigation network. Proceedings of National congress on .
- Ozkan, B., M.A. Çelikyurt, O.Karagüzel and F. Akkaya. (2003). Production structure and main marketing problems of export oriented cut flower industry in turkey, at: www.actahort.org.
- Raha, S. K. and N. Sultan. )1995(. Marketing of flowers in Daka city. Bangladesh J. Agric. Econ. 18(1):3-56.
- Taghsimi, J. (1999). Take alook at the global market of flowers and plants. Institute of Business Studies and Research, Tehran. (In Farsi).
10. World Bank. (2005). Shaping th Future of water for Agriculture: A Sourcebook for Investment in Agricultural Water Management, (1 st Ed). World bank publications, US.
11. Yercan, M(2003).Management turning-over and participatory management of irrigation shemes: a case study of Gediz River Basin in Turkey. Agricultural water management, 62(3), 205-214.
12. Zamanian, A. R., (2009). Flowers and plants Production and marketingin Iran. Offeraneffective strategythrough marketing mix model. Commercial studies. 39: 32-48. (In Farsi).