1. Ale Aboyeh, S., & Shamsazar, N. (2008).Entrepreneurship training Position in improved agricultural employment status, challenges and opportunities. In the Proceedings of National Conference on Entrepreneurial Development in agricultural Science and applications Education, Institute of Applied of Agricultural Jihad, Mashhad, p 20. (In Farsi)
2. Barabadi, A., Malek Mohamadi, I., & Asadi, A. (2009). Analysis of educational and social - cultural barriers agricultural graduates employment. Journal of Social, Economic, Scientific and Cultural, 109. (In Farsi)
3. Golipoor, A., Rehimiyan, E., & Mirzamani, A. (2008). The role of formal education and organizational occupation on women empowerment Tehran. Women Research, 3(6), P 113-132. (In Farsi)
4. Herendi, F., & Mohsenkhani, Z. (2007). Employment challenges, Journalof Science - Research of Social Welfare, 25(6), p 5. (In Farsi)
5. JafariyeSamimi, A. (2002).Survey Employment of Zanjan University Graduates. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Tehran, Iran. Not published. (In Farsi)
6. Kathleen, C. (2001). "Developing employ ability skills", Journal of Improvement Research, 5(21).
7. Knight, P., & yorke, M. (2002). Employability through the curriculum. Tertiary Education and Management, 8(4), pp. 261–276.
8. Lin, J. (2006). "Employment and China’s private universities: Key concerns". International Higher education Newsletter, 42(1), pp 1-28.
9. Melhem, y. (2004). The antecedents of customer contact employees' empowerment « Employee Relation, 1(26), p 72-93.
- Mir Kamali, M., Bageriye KHalili, Z. (2005). Evaluate jobs Capabilities of technical and vocational of graduates. Educational Innovations, 13, P 85-110. (In Farsi)
- Movahedi, R., Akbari, R., Yagobi, A., & Khodaverdiyan, M. (2010). The solutions for improving the employment situation of graduates in agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 4(3).
- Robbins, T.L., Crino, M.D., & Frendal, L.D. (2002). An Integrative Model of the Empowerment process. Human Resource Management Review, 12(3), p 419- 443.
- Sajedi, F., Omidvari, A. (2006). Influencing Factors of employee empowerment. Seventh International Conference of Quality Managers, Tehran, P16. (In Farsi)
- Shahbazi, E., & Ali Beygi, A. (2006). Analysis of the qualifications of agricultural graduates to enter the labor market. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education in Iran, 1(2), P15. (In Farsi)
- Shariatzadeh, M., Chizari, M., Malek Mohamadi, I., & Nozari, A. (2006). Opinions of agricultural education experts about the goals, program and the process of agricultural education students attracting, Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education in Iran, 1(2), P1. (In Farsi)
- Tahmasebi, M., Pezeshkiye Rad, G., & Shabanaliye Fami, H. (2010). Effective factors on the ability of agriculture students to enter the labor market in the age of globalization. Journal excellent Education Association of Iran, 4(2). (In Farsi)
- Taleboyan, A., & Vafayi, F. (2009). Comprehensive model for empowering human resources, Journal of management, 20(203), P 16-20. (In Farsi)
- Torabi Mehrabi, M. (2006).Necessary to empower students. Journal of Growth, (14), p 35. (In Farsi)