Aggarwal, M. R. (1982). "Export Earning Instability and Economic Development in Less Developed Countries: A Statistical Verification", Indian Economic Journal 29, 60-70
Coppock, J.D. (1962)." International Economic Instability." New York: McGraw Hill Publishing Company.
3. Devkota, S. Ch. (2004), "Causes of Export Instability in Nepal", Journal of Development Studies, Vol. 59, PP. 77-109.
5. Farhadi, A., and Bastani. A.R. (2006)," Relationship between openness andproductivity growth in selected countries such as Iran (stress on fourth development rule)".289-302. Kateb. B. Articles book of first seminar of productivity and development. The plan and budget prganization of Tabriz.
Grubel, H. and P. Lloyd, (1975) ," Intra-Industry Trade: The Theory and Measurement of International Trade in Differentiated Products", Wiley, New York, 1975.
7. Gyimah-Bermpong, K. (1991).,"Export Instability and Economic Growth in Sub -Saharan Africa" , Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol.4,July, pp.815-829.
8. Guillaumont P., Guillamont Jeanneney S. et Brun J. –F. (1997). "How Instability Lowers African Growth." 10th Anniversary Conference, Center for the study of African Economies. Oxford University, 1997 and Journal of African Economies, vol. 8, No l, PP.87-107.
9. Hanson, John R. (1980). "Export Instability in Historical Perspective", The Journal of Economic History, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 17-24.
10. Helpman, E. and Krugman, P. (1985)," Market structure and Foreign Trade"; MIT Press, MA.
11. Hodrick R.J., Prescott E.C. (1997), "Postwar U.S. business cycles: an empirical investigation", Journal of Money Credit and Banking, 29 (1), pp. 1–16.
Kazeroni E., Rezazadeh E., Mohammadpor S., (2010). "Asymetric Effects Real Exchange Rate Instability On Nonoil Export: Nonlinear Markov Sweeching Aproach", Journal of Modeling Reaserch. (In Farsi)
Korkinejad Zh., najafi B., (2006). "Economic Sector Share in Conomic Growth: Simulation Aproach" ,.Agricultural Economic Journal,Wrapper 2 Number two. Pp 69-92. (In Farsi)
14. Kose, M. Ayhan and Raymond R.(1999). "Trade Shocks and Economics and Finance", Brandeis University; Department of Economics, University of Iowa. CSGR Working Paper No. 43.
15. Lim, D. (1976). "Export instability and economic growth: A Return to fundamentals". Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 38(4), 311-322.
16. Lim, D. (1974). "Export Instability and Economic Development: The Example of West Malaysia". Oxford Economic Papers 26, 78-92.
17. Love, J. (1992)." Export instability and the domestic economy: Question of causality". Journal of development studies, 28(4), 735-742.
18. Low, P. and Marcelo, O., Javier S., (1998), "Does globalization cause a higher Concentration of international trade & investment flows?" WTO Working Paper.
Asghar por H., Mohamadpor S., Rezazadeh E.,Jahangiri Kh., (2011), Study of Exchange rate Effect on Agricltural Product Export, Investigashion Agricultural Economic Journal, Number 4, pp 121-137.
20. Macbean,A.I. (1966), "Export Instability and Economic Development", Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
21. Massell, B. (1970), "Export Instability and Economic Structure", American Economic Review, September, PP. 618-630.
Mirshojaee F. (1996),. Export Instability and Economic Growth In OPEC Country, Journal of Trade Research and Policy, Number 4. (In Farsi)
Mullor-Sebastian, A. (1990). "Export Instability and Policy Implications for Developing Countries as Residual Suppliers", IMF WORKING PAPER, No.44.
Nelson, C. and Kang, H. (1981). "Spurious Periodicity in Inappropriately Detrended Time Series. Econometrica", vol. 49, p. 741-51.
25. Ozler, S. (1988)." Export Instability and Growth". [Working Paper] No. 486 (University of California, Los Angeles).
Rashid. F, Ullah. S, Zaman. Z,(2012)," Effects of Exports Instability on Economic Growth in SAARC Region Countries", Pak. J. Commer. Soc. Sci, Vol. 6 (1), 97-120.
27. Pal, DP., and Pal, P.K. (1998). "Trade Instability: A Decomposition of Coppock Mesure." The Indian Economic Journal, 45,3,8-189
Safdari M., Abouie Mehrizi M., Elahi M. (2012).," Impact of Openness of Service Sector on Economic Growth in Iran", American Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN 1450-223X Issue 42, pp. 48-54.
Salami H., Sadat Barikani H., and Noori Naeini M. S. (2012)., "Can Agriculture Be Considered a Key Sector for Economic Development in an Oil Producing Country? The Case of Iran", J. Agr. Sci. Tech. Vol. 14: 1-10.
Samadi E., (2003). Trade Instability (Export and Import) Iran Agricultural Product (1991-2008): Decoposition of Coppack Measure, Rsearch Iran Economic Journal, Number 18, pp 141-155.(In Farsi)
Savvides, A. (1984). "Export Instability and Economic Growth: Some New Evidence." Economic Development and Cultural Change 32(3), 607-614.
Sharzeei gh., Vafaeesadahi F,. (2002). Effects of Export Instability O Economic Growth by Dynamic Model, .9it Conference Development non oil Export. (In Farsi)
33. Shahsavar, M., Faranak D., (2008)., Factor of non oil Export (case study of Azarbayjan shrghi and fars province), journal of Economic research and policy, pp 105-124.
34. Sinha, D. (2007). “Effects of Volatility of Exports in the Philippines and Thailand” ,Munich Personal RePEc Archive(MPRA), No.2563.
35. Sinha, D. (1999), "Export Instability, Investment and Economic Growth in Asian Countries: A Time Series Analysis", Journal of Development Economics, Vol. 59, PP. 77-109.
36. Usofi M., (1995),Export Instability Effect on Developing Country, Journal of Budjet and Policy, Number 5, pp 75-103. (In Farsi)
37. Wasim, M.P. (2003), "Export Instability and Economic Growth in Pakistan", Global Business Review, Vol. 4, No. 2, PP. 271-283.
Xin, Xian & Liu Jing (2008), "Geographic Concentration and China's Agricultural Export Instability", Word Economy, Vol. 31, No. 2, PP. 275-285.