1. Akbari, M. & Asadi, A. (2007). Promoting factors of wheat consultant engineers' project (Case study of Ardebil province). Iranian journal of agriculture sciences, No. 2(2-38), 199-206. (In Farsi).
2. Bahrami, A., Shabanali Fami H., Pezeshki Rad, Gh. & Mahmoodi, M. (2009). A comparative study on the performance of private extension agencies vs public extension, using selected indicators, Hamadan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2 (4), 161-168. (In Farsi).
- Barret, G., Swanson, W. & Song, V.A. (2005). Evaluation of training program for caregivers to aging adults. Journal of Extension, 43 (3), 44-45.
4. Behtash, M., Ashrafi, P. & Ajili, A. (2006). Possibility of privatization of agricultural extension in the North West region of Khuzestan Province (Dezful, Andimeshk and shoosh). M.Sc. thesis, Ramin Agriculure and natural resources university. (In Farsi).
- Bunyatta, K.D., Mureithi, G., Onyango, A. & Ngesa, U.F. (2006). Farmer field school effectiveness for soil and crop management technologies in Kenya. Journal of International Agricultural Extension and Education. 13 (3), 47-67.
- Chipeta, S. (2006). Demand driven agricultural advisory services. Swiss center for agricultural extension and rural development: Neuchatel group.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. (2nd edition). Hillsdates, NJ: Erlbaum publishing. Available at the: http://www.uccs.edu/faculty/lbecker.
- Currle, J., Hoffmann. V. & Kidd, A.D. (2000). Contracting for agricultural extension in Thuringia, Germany. In Rivera, W. M., Zijp, W. & Alex, G. (Eds). Contracting for extension: Review of emerging practices. Agricultural knowledge and information systems (AKIS).The World Bank, Washington.
- Davison, J., Powell, P. & Smith, M. (2008). Evaluating the effectiveness of a grant funded educational program aimed at increasing native seed collections in Nevada. Journal of Extension, 46 (2), 79-85.
- Ebrahimi, A., Saadi, H. and Dadashpoor, A.A. (2007). Experiences of Iranian agricultural consulting, technical and engineering services ventures. Recommended by agricultural and natural resources engineering organization, Available in: www.agri-eng.com/.../01tajarobe_shabake_khosoosisazi. (In Farsi).
- Farokhi, S. (2001). An investigation on the attitude of agricultural expert to agricultural extension privatization. MSc. Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran (In Farsi).
- Garforth, C. & Kisauzi, D. (2002). First annual GOU-Donors review meeting. Nile International Conference Center Kampala. Retrieved from: www.dwd.co.ug/images/Publications/1_policy_swap. pdf.
- George, R.L, & Cristiani, T.S. (1990). Counseling theory and practice (3rd ed.). Englewood cliffs, NJ: prentice Hall.
- Gowda Shivalinge, N.S. & Saravanan, R. (2003). Attitude and preference of agricultural scientists toward privatization of agricultural services. Heydarabade: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management Rajendrana, Discussion Paper, 32 pages.
- Hanchinal, S.N., Sundaraswamy B. & Ansari M.R. (2001). Attitudes and preferences of farmers towards privatization of extension service. Available at: http:// www.manage.gov.in/pvtext/htm.
16. Hoseini, S.H. & Khodabande, N. (2010). Investigation the success of agricultural consulting, technical and engineering services ventures in achieving the goals of 44 principle and delivering applicable suggestions. National conference on the role of agriculture and natural resources in development of Islamic Republic of Iran in 1404.
- Hosseini, S.J. (2003). Evolution of agricultural extension, Unpublished notes, Azad University. (In Farsi).
- Jafarzadeh, R. (2008).Comparative study of the privatization process and its challenges, Unpublished notes. (In Farsi).
19. Karbasi, A., Kanani, T. & Khayati, M. (2009). Factors influencing farmers' participation with wheat consultants experts in the city of Zabol (linear regression approach). Journal of Economics and Agricultural Development, 23(2), 63-72. (In Farsi).
- Karpishe, L., Pezeshki Rad, Gh., Chizari, M. & Hajimirrahimi, D. (2007). Investigation on the effectiveness of non-formal technical and vocational training in agricultural educations centers from the point of view of beneficiaries, In: Abstracts of scientific conference on agricultural education, Trbiat Modares University, Iran. (In Farsi).
- Kerjcie, R.V. & Morgan, D.W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607-610.
- Khorshid, S. (2007). Beyond privatization: Reflecting on 44th basic role principle, Tadbir journal, 189. (In Farsi).
- Le Gouis, M. (1991). Alternative financing of agricultural extension: Recent trends and implications for the future. In W. M. Rivera and D. J. Gustafson (Eds.), Agricultural extension: Worldwide institutional evolution and forces for change. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- Masoudi, A. (2003). Customer satisfaction guarantee survival in a competitive market. Tadbir journal, 122, (In Farsi).
- Ministry of Jihad-e Keshavarzi. (2008). Retrieved from www.maj.ir/portal/Home/Default.aspx?CategoryID=2ee4fad0-7ee6
- Pickering, D.C. (1986). The Dimensions of rural extension. In G. E. Jones (Ed). Investing in rural extension: Strategies and goals. New York: Elsevier.
- Privatization organization. (2011). Retrieved February 28 2011, from www. po.ir/index.aspx?siteid=1&pageid=167&newsview=5782
- Radhakrishna, R. (2002). Measuring and benchmarking customer satisfaction: Implications for organizational and stakeholder accountability. Journal of Extension, 40 (1).
- Sayers, D.M., Kilmer, R.L., Lee, J. & Flambert, A.M. (1996). Satisfaction evaluation of milk handlers by southern U.S. dairy farmers. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 28(2), 313-321.
- Sulaiman, RV. & Sadamate, V.V. (2000). Privatizing farm extension in India. Policy Paper, No.10, National center for agricultural economics and policy research, New Delhi, India.
- Yaghoubi, J. & Yaghoubzadeh, M. (2010). The role of agricultural development services companies in employment of agricultural graduated in Zanjan Province, In: The third congress on agricultural and natural resources extension and education sciences, 1-2 March 2010, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University.