10. Moradnejadi, H. & Nazari, S. (2003). Tourism and rural development in Iran. Journal of Socio - economic Jihad, 256 (23), 36- 45.
11. Office of Planning and Development Management of Qazvin Province (2011). Studying the situation of tourism villages in Qazvin province. Research Report, Office of Planning and Development Management, Municipal of Qazvin Province.
12. Pedhazur, E. (1982). Multiple Regressions in Behavioral Research: Explanation and predication. New York, Reinhart & Winston, 385 p.
13. Popzan, A., Ghobadi, P., Zarafshany, K. & Gravandy, S. (2010). Rural tourism barriers and limitations by using the grand theory (Case study: Harir Village, Kermanshah Province). Journal of Rural Research, 3 (1), 1- 28.
14. Reeder, R. J. & Brown, D. M. (2005). Recreation, tourism, and rural wellbeing. United States Department of Agriculture Economic Research Report Number 7, Retrieved July 1, 2007 from http://www.ers.usda.gov/ publications/err7.
15. Roknodin- Eftekhari, A. & Mahdavi, D. (2005). Rural tourism development strategies using models SWOT (Small Lavasan village). Journal of Humanities Teacher, 45 (10), 1- 31.
16. Ryglova, K. (2007). Limiting factors in the field of business activities in rural tourism. AGRIC. ECON.CZECH, 53 (9), 421- 431.
17. Saxena, G. & Ilbery, B. (2008). Integrated rural tourism: A border case study. Annals of Tourism Research, 35 (1), 233- 254.
18. Soteriades, M. (2002). Tourism and environment in rural areas. Retrieved August 12, 2004 from www.fund. Acbe/prelude.
19. Statistical Center of Iran (2006). Statistical yearbook: General population and housing census in 2006 in Qazvin province. The Interior Ministry, Governor of Qazvin, Deputy Planning, Statistics and Information Office.
20. Wikipedia (2011). Introduction to Gazarkhan village. Retrieved June 1 3, 2011from http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Gazarkhan.