Andereck, K.L. & Vogt, C.A. (2000). The relationship between residents’ attitudes toward tourism and tourism development options. Journal of Travel Research, 39 (3), 27- 36.
Bahrami, R. (2010). Capabilities and bottlenecks of rural tourism development in Kurdistan province. Proceedings of Fourth International Congress on Islamic World Geographers, Zahedan, pp. 1- 15. (In Persian)
Byrd, E., Bosley, H. & Dronberger, M. (2009). Comparisons of stakeholder perceptions of tourism impacts in rural eastern North Carolina. Tourism Management, 30 (4), 693- 703.
Davis, J. & Morais, D. (2004). Factions and enclaves: Small towns and socially unsustainable tourism development. Journal of Travel Research, 43 (2), 3- 10.
Hassan, S. (2000). Determinants of market competitiveness in an environmentally sustainable tourism industry. Journal of Travel Research, 38(3), 239- 245.
Janet, C. (2009). The challenges to rural tourism: Perspectives on tourism policy. London, Mansell Publishing Ltd., 347 p.
Karimi- Panabandany, B. & Ghadiri, M. (2009). Rural tourism, opportunities, barriers and limitations. Proceeding of Tourism, Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran, pp. 1- 8.
Mahdavi, M., Ghadiri, M. & Ghahremani, N. (2008). Effects of tourism on rural development with a survey of rural people in Kan and Solghan valleys. Journal of Rural and Development, 11 (2), 39- 60.
McGehee, N.G. & Andereck, K.L. (2004). Factors predicting rural residents’ support of tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 43 (3), 131- 140.
10. Moradnejadi, H. & Nazari, S. (2003). Tourism and rural development in Iran. Journal of Socio - economic Jihad, 256 (23), 36- 45.
11. Office of Planning and Development Management of Qazvin Province (2011). Studying the situation of tourism villages in Qazvin province. Research Report, Office of Planning and Development Management, Municipal of Qazvin Province.
12. Pedhazur, E. (1982). Multiple Regressions in Behavioral Research: Explanation and predication. New York, Reinhart & Winston, 385 p.
13. Popzan, A., Ghobadi, P., Zarafshany, K. & Gravandy, S. (2010). Rural tourism barriers and limitations by using the grand theory (Case study: Harir Village, Kermanshah Province). Journal of Rural Research, 3 (1), 1- 28.
14. Reeder, R. J. & Brown, D. M. (2005). Recreation, tourism, and rural wellbeing. United States Department of Agriculture Economic Research Report Number 7, Retrieved July 1, 2007 from http://www.ers.usda.gov/ publications/err7.
15. Roknodin- Eftekhari, A. & Mahdavi, D. (2005). Rural tourism development strategies using models SWOT (Small Lavasan village). Journal of Humanities Teacher, 45 (10), 1- 31.
16. Ryglova, K. (2007). Limiting factors in the field of business activities in rural tourism. AGRIC. ECON.CZECH, 53 (9), 421- 431.
17. Saxena, G. & Ilbery, B. (2008). Integrated rural tourism: A border case study. Annals of Tourism Research, 35 (1), 233- 254.
18. Soteriades, M. (2002). Tourism and environment in rural areas. Retrieved August 12, 2004 from www.fund. Acbe/prelude.
19. Statistical Center of Iran (2006). Statistical yearbook: General population and housing census in 2006 in Qazvin province. The Interior Ministry, Governor of Qazvin, Deputy Planning, Statistics and Information Office.
20. Wikipedia (2011). Introduction to Gazarkhan village. Retrieved June 1 3, 2011from http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Gazarkhan.
21. Zmija, J.
& Kuczek, L.
(2008). Opportunities and barriers to the rural development in Eastern Poland. Journal of Environment
, 1 (1), 2- 5.