10. “GEM Report” (2013). The Annual forth report about appraisal the entrepreneurial works in Iran based on GEM model. Global Entrepreneurial Monitor in Iran, http://www.gemiran.ir (In Farsi)
10. “Introducing the Introducing the graduates and students Entrepreneur of imam khomeini higher education”(2013). Ihec of Agriculture Jihad Ministry, Karaj. (In Farsi)
11. Izadi,S., Salehi omran, Ghorbani, A.(2010). Examination of the graduates employment status of the scientific- applied comprehensive university. Iranian Higher Education Quarterly, 3(2),PP:1-24. (In Farsi)
12. Izquierdo, E., Deschool Meester, D. & Salazar, D. (2005). The importance of competencies for entrepreneurship: A view from entrepreneur’s scholar's perspective. ESPAE (Escuela De Postgraduate En Administration De Empress, 1-13.
13. Khosravipoor, B. Iravani, H., Hosseini, S. M. & Movahhed Mohammadi, H. (2007). Identify and analysis of effective educational Factors for entrepreneurship capability of students in Agricultural scientific- applied higher education Centers. Journal of Iranian the Agricultural Science, (2)38. (In Farsi)
14. Khosravipoor, B. & Monajjemzadeh, Z.)2011(. Master of Science Graduate Students' views on barriers and factors affecting employment and entrepreneurship in agricultural graduates in Ramin Agricultural and Natural Resources University. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 1(42-2), PP:105-116. (In Farsi)
15. Kosari, M. & Noroozzadeh, R. (2009). Investigating the chrastrictics of forth elements of planning for License level whit regarding developing entrepreneurial abilities. Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 54, 1-18. (In Farsi)
16. Mahboobi, M.R. & Sharifzadeh, A.(2013). Entrepreneurship spirit among students of agricultural science, Gorgan university of agricultural sciences & natural resources, Iran. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (25), 39-52. (In Farsi)
17. Maleki, T. & Rostami, F. (2013). Entrepreneurship barriers and suitable of scientific-applied (Case Study: Mahdasht Scientific-Applied Agricultural Education. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (24), 81-91. (In Farsi)
18. Mirshekari, A. (2006). The role of higher education on entrepreneurship development in agriculture. Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education.(In Farsi)
19. Mohamadali Zangeneh, Z., Niknami, M. & Sadegh Sabori, M. (2013).Impact of scientific-applied education in entrepreneurial competency of Agricultural graduate students from Alborz Agricultural Education centers. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (24), 107-119. (In Farsi)
20. Monavvarifard, F., Khosravipour, B., Korani, Z. & Salehi, L.(2013).Factor analysis of farmers’ entrepreneurship spirit variables in Kermanshah. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (25), 16-25. (In Farsi)
21. Moniei, R. & Soroosh Mehr, S.(2011). Statistics of Higher Educaion in Iran. Institue for Research and Planing in Higher Education, Department of Statistics and Information Technologies, Tehran.
22. Nasrollahi, H. (2009). Investigation engineers occupation of part agriculture and natural resources. Journal of Extension and Education Agricultural, available in: www.jobportartal.ir /s1/default/asp x? Id=9_3_800_9_ 663.
23. Oladian, M., Seif Naraghi, M., Naderi, A. & Shariatmadari, A. (2010). Considering affective factors to entrepreneurship of Tehran university students and entrepreneur managers Tehran city in order to create proper pattern of lesson plan in education bachelor with managing and planning educative sciences attitude. New thought journal in educative sciences, fifth years, Tehran. (In Farsi)
24. Rezaei, R. (2011). Barriers of Entrepreneurship Development in Agricultural Higher Education System from the Viewpoint of Agricultural Graduate Students at University of Annan, Iran. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, (18), 92-104. (In Farsi)
25. Rezayi, M. & hosseinpour, A.(2012).An investigation of factors affecting entrepreneurial intentions of female agricultural students: A case study in Mazandaran province. Iranian Higher Education Quarterly, 4(1),PP:186-207. (In Farsi)
26. Running, L. & Ljunggren, E.(2007).Community entrepreneurship: building entrepreneurship-facilitating social capital. Nordland Reseach Institute, Nurway.
27. Saadi, H. & Soleymani, A.(2013). Entrepreneurial capacity of agricultural faculty students of Bu-Ali Sina university. Iranian Agricultural Extension & Education Journal, 8(2), PP:105-118. (In Farsi)
28. Saied Bandai, S.; Karimzadegan, H.; Meiboudi, H. & Baghersad, V. (2013). The development of entrepreneurial training: a necessity in Iran's universities. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 3(1): 436-447.
29. Salimi, H., R. & Ahmadpoor Dariani, M. (2011). Strategies of Entrepreneurship development in agricultural scientific – applied higher education institutes in North West of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, (18), 2-15. (In Farsi)
30. Savari, M., Allah Veisi, M. E. & Mirakzadeh, A. A.(2012).An analyzing students’ willingness to initiate small businesses, Case Study: Agriculture and Natural Resources Graduate Students in Razi University, Kermanshah. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 4(43-2), 737-749. (In Farsi)
31. Shahhoseini, A. & Mirakhorli, A.(2009). Determining the student’s individual entrepreneurship in Islamic azad university, Case Study: higher course students of cultural management in science and research branch. Cultural Management Journal, Third Year, Fifth Number, Tehran. (In Farsi)
32. Shen, P. & Chai, L. (2006). Changing Entrepreneurial Perceptions and Developing Entrepreneurial
Competencies through Experiential Learning: Evidence from Entrepreneurship Education in Singapore’s Tertiary Education Institutions. Journal of Asia Entrepreneurship and Sustainability,(11).
35. Tajabadi, R. (2008). Education and entrepreneurship development and its application in agricultural higher education. Proceeding of national entrepreneurship, cultural and society conference, Azad Islamic University, Roodehen Campus, Iran. (In Farsi)
36. Yaghobi, J., Salmanzadeh, S., Safa, L., & Khoshnodifard, Z. (2006). Problems of agricultural higher education in uran and guidelines to improve the final year agricultural studentsLcase Study University of Zanjan). Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education. (In Farsi)
37. Zarafshani, K., Rajabi, S., Papzan, A. & Biglari, E. (2007). Determining entrepreneurial intentions students concerning their learning styles in agricultural science and technology center in Qazvin Province. Education Research System, 1(2-3): 65-76. (In Farsi)
38. “European Commission”. (2011).Entrepreneurship Education: Enabling Teachers as a Critical Success Factor. A report on Teacher Education and Training to prepare teachers for the challenge of entrepreneurship education.56-71.