Allahyari, M. S., Keshavarz, F. & Chizari, M. (2009). Entrepreneurial attitudes and values among Agricultural students of Islamic Azad University. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (50), 29-37. (In Farsi)
Amiri, A. N. & Moradi, Y.(2008).The survey of entrepreneurial attitudes barriers of students. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 14(3):45-68. (In Farsi)
Arasti, Z.; Kiani Flavarjani, M. & Imanipour, N. (2012). A study of teaching Methods in Entrepreneurship Education for Graduate Students. Higher Education Studies, 2(1): 2.
Arefkhani, M., Babaeian, H. & Akhtari, M. (2012). Efficiency of vocational – professional training for growth the entrepreneurship of university graduates. The First National Conference of Strategies for Promoting National Production & Supporting Iranian Labor and Capital, Bojnoord, 101. (In Farsi
Arrighetti, A., Caricati, L., Landini, F. & Monacelli N.(2013).Explaining entrepreneurial orientation among university students:Evidence from Italy.C.MET Working paper 01/2013. University of Parma, Italy.
Badri, A., Liaghatmadar, M. G., Abedi, M & Jafari, A. (2006). Survey the entrepreneurial competencies of students in Esfahan University. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 12(2). (In Farsi)
Bagheri, A. and Lope Pihie, Z. A. (2011)."Competencies enabling university students to successfully lead entrepreneurial projects and activities."International Conference on Social Science and Humanity IPEDR, 5, IACSIT Press, Singapore.
Barani, S., Zarafshani, K., Delangizan, S. & Hosseini Largani, S. M.(2010). The influence of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurial behavior of college students in kermanshah’s paiam-noor university, Structural equation modeling approach. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 16(3):85-106. (In Farsi)
Clark, B. R. (1998). Creating entrepreneurial universities organizational pathways of transformation pergammen. Emerald Group Publishing Limited Howard House, Wagon Lane Bingley BD 16, IWA, UK.
10. “GEM Report” (2013). The Annual forth report about appraisal the entrepreneurial works in Iran based on GEM model. Global Entrepreneurial Monitor in Iran, http://www.gemiran.ir (In Farsi)
Ghasemi, J. & Asadi, A. (2010). Factor analysis of affective factors on entrepreneurship spirit of higher education students: Case study in agricultural and natural resource of Tehran University. Journal of agricultural Economics and Development, 24(1), 13-22. (In Farsi)
Ghasemi, J., Asadi, A. & Hosseininia, G. H.(2009). Investigating factors affecting entrepreneurial mentality of Tehran university graduate students. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2(40-2), 71-79. (In Farsi)
Gholamrezaei, S., Bahadori, M. & Gholamrezaei, S.(2013). Challenges and mechanisms of employment of forestry graduates through Agriculture and Natural Resources Engineering Organization. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research,1(44), 143-151. (In Farsi)
Ghorbani Vagheei, A. (2012). Effect of entrepreneurship education to develop entrepreneurial behaviors, learning to teach entrepreneurship to trainees of technical and professional Rasht female education centers. The First National Conference of Strategies for Promoting National Production & Supporting Iranian Labor and Capital, Bojnoord, 21. (In Farsi)
Hajimirrahimi, S. D. & Mokhber Dezfooli, A. (2010). Entrepreneurship Training and its Development on Applied science Higher Education System of Iran; Reasons and Necessities. The First Annual Conference on Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, PP: 1-16, Shiraz. (In Farsi)
Hajimirrahimi, S.D., Mokhber Dezfooli, A., Teimouri, M. & Noroozi, A.(2014). Pathology and approaches on sustainable development of agricultural higher education centers in Ministry of Jihad agriculture. Second Seminar on Higher Education and Sustainable Development, P:55, Tehran.(In Farsi)
Hoseini, S.M. & Skandari, F. (2006). The role of agricultural education in entrepreneurship development in the agricultural sector of Iran. Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education. (In Farsi)
Hoseini, M., Kalantari, K and Skandari, F. (2008). The role of Iranian higher education system on entrepreneurial success of its graduates: Some policy implications for entrepreneurship education. American Eurasian Journal: 3(3), PP:394-402.
Hosseini Lorgani, S. M., Mirarab Razi, R. & Rezaei, S. (2008). Entrepreneurship education in the third millennium: an infrastructure for higher education graduates employment. Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 50, 119-137. (In Farsi)
10. “Introducing the Introducing the graduates and students Entrepreneur of imam khomeini higher education”(2013). Ihec of Agriculture Jihad Ministry, Karaj. (In Farsi)
11. Izadi,S., Salehi omran, Ghorbani, A.(2010). Examination of the graduates employment status of the scientific- applied comprehensive university. Iranian Higher Education Quarterly, 3(2),PP:1-24. (In Farsi)
12. Izquierdo, E., Deschool Meester, D. & Salazar, D. (2005). The importance of competencies for entrepreneurship: A view from entrepreneur’s scholar's perspective. ESPAE (Escuela De Postgraduate En Administration De Empress, 1-13.
13. Khosravipoor, B. Iravani, H., Hosseini, S. M. & Movahhed Mohammadi, H. (2007). Identify and analysis of effective educational Factors for entrepreneurship capability of students in Agricultural scientific- applied higher education Centers. Journal of Iranian the Agricultural Science, (2)38. (In Farsi)
14. Khosravipoor, B. & Monajjemzadeh, Z.)2011(. Master of Science Graduate Students' views on barriers and factors affecting employment and entrepreneurship in agricultural graduates in Ramin Agricultural and Natural Resources University. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 1(42-2), PP:105-116. (In Farsi)
15. Kosari, M. & Noroozzadeh, R. (2009). Investigating the chrastrictics of forth elements of planning for License level whit regarding developing entrepreneurial abilities. Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 54, 1-18. (In Farsi)
16. Mahboobi, M.R. & Sharifzadeh, A.(2013). Entrepreneurship spirit among students of agricultural science, Gorgan university of agricultural sciences & natural resources, Iran. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (25), 39-52. (In Farsi)
17. Maleki, T. & Rostami, F. (2013). Entrepreneurship barriers and suitable of scientific-applied (Case Study: Mahdasht Scientific-Applied Agricultural Education. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (24), 81-91. (In Farsi)
18. Mirshekari, A. (2006). The role of higher education on entrepreneurship development in agriculture. Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education.(In Farsi)
19. Mohamadali Zangeneh, Z., Niknami, M. & Sadegh Sabori, M. (2013).Impact of scientific-applied education in entrepreneurial competency of Agricultural graduate students from Alborz Agricultural Education centers. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (24), 107-119. (In Farsi)
20. Monavvarifard, F., Khosravipour, B., Korani, Z. & Salehi, L.(2013).Factor analysis of farmers’ entrepreneurship spirit variables in Kermanshah. Agricultural Education Administration Research, (25), 16-25. (In Farsi)
21. Moniei, R. & Soroosh Mehr, S.(2011). Statistics of Higher Educaion in Iran. Institue for Research and Planing in Higher Education, Department of Statistics and Information Technologies, Tehran.
22. Nasrollahi, H. (2009). Investigation engineers occupation of part agriculture and natural resources. Journal of Extension and Education Agricultural,
available in: www.jobportartal.ir
/s1/default/asp x? Id=9_3_800_9_ 663.
23. Oladian, M., Seif Naraghi, M., Naderi, A. & Shariatmadari, A. (2010). Considering affective factors to entrepreneurship of Tehran university students and entrepreneur managers Tehran city in order to create proper pattern of lesson plan in education bachelor with managing and planning educative sciences attitude. New thought journal in educative sciences, fifth years, Tehran. (In Farsi)
24. Rezaei, R. (2011). Barriers of Entrepreneurship Development in Agricultural Higher Education System from the Viewpoint of Agricultural Graduate Students at University of Annan, Iran. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, (18), 92-104. (In Farsi)
25. Rezayi, M. & hosseinpour, A.(2012).An investigation of factors affecting entrepreneurial intentions of female agricultural students: A case study in Mazandaran province. Iranian Higher Education Quarterly, 4(1),PP:186-207. (In Farsi)
26. Running, L. & Ljunggren, E.(2007).Community entrepreneurship: building entrepreneurship-facilitating social capital. Nordland Reseach Institute, Nurway.
27. Saadi, H. & Soleymani, A.(2013). Entrepreneurial capacity of agricultural faculty students of Bu-Ali Sina university. Iranian Agricultural Extension & Education Journal, 8(2), PP:105-118. (In Farsi)
28. Saied Bandai, S.; Karimzadegan, H.; Meiboudi, H. & Baghersad, V. (2013). The development of entrepreneurial training: a necessity in Iran's universities. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 3(1): 436-447.
29. Salimi, H., R. & Ahmadpoor Dariani, M. (2011). Strategies of Entrepreneurship development in agricultural scientific – applied higher education institutes in North West of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, (18), 2-15. (In Farsi)
30. Savari, M., Allah Veisi, M. E. & Mirakzadeh, A. A.(2012).An analyzing students’ willingness to initiate small businesses, Case Study: Agriculture and Natural Resources Graduate Students in Razi University, Kermanshah. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 4(43-2), 737-749. (In Farsi)
31. Shahhoseini, A. & Mirakhorli, A.(2009). Determining the student’s individual entrepreneurship in Islamic azad university, Case Study: higher course students of cultural management in science and research branch. Cultural Management Journal, Third Year, Fifth Number, Tehran. (In Farsi)
32. Shen, P. & Chai, L. (2006). Changing Entrepreneurial Perceptions and Developing Entrepreneurial
Competencies through Experiential Learning: Evidence from Entrepreneurship Education in Singapore’s Tertiary Education Institutions. Journal of Asia Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
Skandari, F. (2006). Investigation and Determination the methods of entrepreneurship development in Iranian agricultural higher education system. Thesis of Ph.D. dissertation, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
34. “Survey of entrepreneurship in higher education in Europe”(2008). Main Report, NIRAS Consultants FOR A, ECON Poyry.
35. Tajabadi, R. (2008). Education and entrepreneurship development and its application in agricultural higher education. Proceeding of national entrepreneurship, cultural and society conference, Azad Islamic University, Roodehen Campus, Iran. (In Farsi)
36. Yaghobi, J., Salmanzadeh, S., Safa, L., & Khoshnodifard, Z. (2006). Problems of agricultural higher education in uran and guidelines to improve the final year agricultural studentsLcase Study University of Zanjan). Tehran: National Conference on Agricultural Education. (In Farsi)
37. Zarafshani, K., Rajabi, S., Papzan, A. & Biglari, E. (2007). Determining entrepreneurial intentions students concerning their learning styles in agricultural science and technology center in Qazvin Province. Education Research System, 1(2-3): 65-76. (In Farsi)
38. “European Commission”. (2011).Entrepreneurship Education: Enabling Teachers as a Critical Success Factor. A report on Teacher Education and Training to prepare teachers for the challenge of entrepreneurship education.56-71.