AmirAzodi, A. & Mohammadi, H. (2010). Analysis of the ٍEffects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies Wariables Agriculture. Iranian Journal of Economic Research and Policy. 53, 45-58.
Asgharpur, H., Mohammadpur, S., Rezazadeh, A. & Jahangiri, Kh. (2012). Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Agricultural Exports to Iran. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economic Researches. 4(1), 121-137. (In Farsi)
Cahmbers, R. & Just, R. E. (1981). Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on U.S. Agriculture: A Dynamic Analysis. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63: 32-46.
Fogarasi, J. (2010). The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility upon Foreign Trade of Romanian Agricultural Products, Global Development Network Regional Research Competition, Project RRC8+39.
Fountas, S. & Berdin, D. (1998). Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports: The Case of Ireland. Applied Economics Letters, 5:301-304.
Haghighat, J. & Hosainpur, R. (2010). The Effect of Exchange Rate on Export Price of Raisins in Iran. Iranian Journal of Economic Sciences. 1: 33-54. (In Farsi)
Ismaili, A. & Rahmati, D. (2007). The Effect of Trade Liberalization on agriculture in Iran. Iranian Journal of Economic and agriculture, 2(1), 119-128. (In Farsi)
Khazai, A. (1997). Survey Saffron Market Upheaval, Establish a Fund. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economic and development. 19: 25-44. (In Farsi)
Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade, (2011). Knowledge Management System. Production priority for. http://www.bsmt.ir/5519/
Mohammadi, F. (1996). Survey the Situation the Production and Export of Iranian Saffron and Cumin. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economic and Development, 1: 123-146. (In Farsi)
10. Mohammadi, M., Ahmadi, A. M. & Ghafari, H. M. (2011). Evaluate the Effect of Bank Credit and Real Exchange Rrate on Growth of Agricultural Commodities Export. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economic and Rural Development, 73: 47-77. (In Farsi)
11. Mookergee R. (1997). Export Volame, Exchange Rate and Global Economic Growth: The Indian experience. Applied Economics Letters, 1(4): 425-429.
12. Najafi Alamdarlu, H. & Hasani, U. (2009). Evaluation of Comparative Advantage in Production, Export and Identifying Target Markets Cumin. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economics Researches, 1(3): 101-122. (In Farsi)
13. Samadi, A. H. (1998). Integration and Its Economic Application. Sasan publications, Shiraz.
14. Sekkat, K. & Varoudakis, A. (2000). Exchange Rate Management and Manufactured Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Development Economics, L(61): 237-253.
15. Smith, M. 2004. Impact of the Exchange Rate on Export Volumes. Economics Department, RESERVE BANK OF NEW ZEALAND: Bulletin 67(1).
16. ُSouri, A. (2011). Econometrics. Culturology Publication, Iran.
17. The Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRIC), (2011). Yearbook of Foreign Trade, Various Years.
18. Torkamani, J. & zoghipur, A. (2007). The Factors Affecting the Supply of Food Industry Products Export to Iran. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economic. 2(1): 23-33. (In Farsi)
19. Valadkhani, A. (1998). Determinative Factors of non-Oil Export in Iran Using Integration Method of Engel – Granger Johansson for Years 1959-1995, Journal of Planning and Budgeting, 2(1): 3-30. (In Farsi)