1. Banker, R.D., Charnes, A. & Cooper, W.W. (1984). Some models for estimating technical and scale efficienceies in data envelopment analysis. Management Science, 30, 1078.
2. Charnes, A., Cooper, W.W. & Rhodes, E.(1978). Measuring the efficiency of decision making unit. Europen Journal of Operation Research,2 ,429-444.
3. Cochran, W.G. (1977). Sampling techniques,(3rdEd),New York, Willey.
4. Coelli, T., Rao D.S.P.& Battese G.E.(2002). An introduction to efficiency and productivity analysis. Kluwer Academic Publisher U.S.Asixth priting, 132-166.
5. Cooper, W., Seiford L.M.& Tone K.(2000). Data envelopment analysis:a comprehensive text with models, applications, reference and DEA-Solver software. The Netherlands, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
6. Emami Meybodi, A. (2000). Measurement principles of efficiency and productivity ,Institue of studies and planning researches.(In Farsi)
7. Eslami,M. & Mahmudi, A. (2005). Estimation efficiency and returns to scale of pomegranate producers (Case Study: Yazd Province). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 13, 239-256.(In Faesi)
8. Farrell, M. J.(1957). The measurement of productive efficiency. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, 120,253-281.
9. FAO, FAO STAT .(2009).
10. FAO, FAO STAT .(2010).
11. Hajiani, P., KHalilian, S., Abrishami,H. & Peikani, GH.(2005). Study of technical efficiency of shrimp fishing fleet of Persian Gulf (Case Study: Boshehr Province). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 13, 201-226.(In Faesi)
12. Ismat, A.B., Buysse, J., Jahangir, A.M. & Van Huylenbroeck G.(2009). An application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) to Evaluate Economic Efficiency of Poultry Farms in Bangladesh. International Association of Agricultural Economists Conference, Beijing, China, 16-22 August.2009.
13. Management Sirjan city of Agriculture Jihad, Adjutancy of Horticulture’s Department. (2012).
14. Ministry of Agriculture, Statistical annuals. (2008).
15. Mirzaei Khalilabadi, H & Chizari, A.H. (2004). Determination of irrigation water consumption in pistachio production (A case study of Rafsanjan province). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi,62, 43-49. (In Faesi)
16. Moazeni, S.S. & Karbasi, A.R.(2008). Measuring different efficient with data envelopment analysis, Case study: Pistachio producers in Zarand, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 61, 1-16. ( In Farsi)
17. Najafi, B.A & Abdolahi Ezatabadi, M .(1997). Examine the technical efficiency of Rafsanjan Pistachio Growers. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development,5(17).(In Farsi)
18. .Nambiro, E., Chianu, J. & Murage A.(2010). The association of agricultural information services and technical efficiency among maize producers in Kakamega, western Kenya p.1-23. 3rd African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) and 48th Agricultural Economists Association of South Africa (AEASA) Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, 19-23 September. 2010.
19. Nguyen, K. M. & Giang, T. L.(2009). Efficiency estimates for the agricultural production in Vietnam: A comparison of parametric and no-parametric approaches. agricultural economics Review, 2,62-78.
20. Ohadi,N. (2012). Pistachio Growers efficiency Sirjan city. M.Sc Thesis. University of Sistan and Baluchestan, School of Economics. (In Farsi)
21. Rhodes E. L.(1987). Data envelopment analysis and related approaches for measuring the efficiency of decision-making units with an application to program follow through in U.S education, unpulished P.H.D thesis Carnegie Melon University. school of urban and public affairs. pittsburgh, PA.
22. Sedaghat, R.(2006). An economic analysis of pistachio production, processing and trade in Iran, ph.D. Thesis. Department ofAgricultural Economics, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
23. SHafiei, L., Javaheri, M.A. & Pour Jopari, Z.(2006). Investigation on technical allocative and economic efficiency for sugar beet producers inn Bardsir City.Journal of Sugar, 22(2), 109-121.(In Farsi)
24. Yaghoobi, M. (2011). Survey the Status of Shrimp Cooperatives and Non-Cooperatives at District Guatr in Sistan and Baluchistan Province. M.Sc Thesis. University of Sistan and Baluchestan, School of Economics. (In Farsi)
25.Zara Nejan,M & Yusefi Hajiabadi, R. (2009). Assessment of technical efficiency of wheat production in Iran (using parametric and nonparametric approaches). Economic Research Review,9(2), 145-172. (In Farsi)