1) Ansari, Y., Hosseini-Yekani. S.A. and Mahdavinia, S. H. (2012). Development of agricultural sector through an increase in investment and relying on credit & finance firms from the viewpoint of credit & finance experts and farmers of Kohgiluye & Boyer Ahmad province, life science journal, 9(3): 1933- 1941.
2) Enders, Walter.(1995). Applied Econometric Time Series, John Wiley & Sons, Inc; USA.
3) Felahati, A., Soheili, K. and Nouri, F. (2010). The inflation effect on performance of financial markets in Iran, Journal of economic researches, 12, 133-163. (In Farsi)
4) Gujarati, D. (1998). Basic Econometrics, Abrishami, H. (trans), Tehran University Press, Tehran. (In Farsi)
5) Howells, p., Soliman, A. (2003). Endogenous Growth Models and Stock Market Development: Evidence from Four Countries.
6) Jahangard, E. and Ali Asghari, S. (2011), Financial development effects on monetary policy efficiency in developed and developing countries, Quarterly Journal of Economic Modeling, 4, 147-169. (In Farsi)
7) Khataee, M. and Mousavi, N.S. (2008). Effect of exchange rate fluctuations on the economic growth given the level of financial market development, Iranian Journal of Economic Research, 10(37), 1-1. (In Farsi)
8) King, R., Levine, R. (1993). Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might be Right, Quarterly Journal of Economics, No. 108, 717-738.
9) Lee, Ch-Ch., Chang, Ch-P. (2009). FDI, financial development, and economic growth: international evidence. Journal of Applied Economics, Volume 12, Issue 2, Pages 249-271.
10) Lotfalipour, M.R., Azarinfar, Y. and Dadras, A. (2010). Liberalization of Trade and it's Effects on the Agriculture Sector of Iran, Journal of Economics and Agricultural Development, 23(2), 87-94. (In Farsi)
11) Mousavi, M.H. and Nematpour, M. (2012). The Effect of Financial Liberalization on the Stock Market in Iran, Quarterly Journal of Economic Modelling, 5(4), 21-39. (In Farsi)
12) Nazarpour, M. and Khazaei, A. (2012), The analysis and rating of exchange based participation securities in secondary markets, Journal of Economic Essays, 9(17), 139-166. (In Farsi)
13) Noferesti, M. (2006). Econometrics and Unit root. Rasa Press. 211pp. (In Farsi)
14) Parivash, Gh. and Torkamani, J. (2007). Effect of developing financial markets on agricultural growth, 6th IAES conference, University of Mashhad, Iran, 30-31 October. (In Farsi)
15) Sadrosky, P. (2010). The Impact of Financial Development on Energy Consumption in Emerging Economics, Energy Policy.
16) Samadi, S, Nasrollahi, Kh, and Karamalyan Sichanii, M. (2007). The relationship between financial development and economic growth, Journal of Economic Research, 3, 1-16. (In Farsi)
17) Sims, C.A. (1980). Macroeconomics and Reality. Econometrica, 1-48.
18) Shahbaz, M., Lean, H. (2012). Does Financial Development Increase Energy Consumption? The Role of Industrialization and Urbanization in Tunisia, Energy Policy, Vol. 40, PP. 473-479.
19) Shirin Bakhsh, Sh. and Khansari, Z. (2005). Application of Eviews in Econometrics, Institution of Econometrics Research, Tehran. (In Farsi)
20) Soheili, K. (2002). Comparative effects of energy demand models, Research Magazine of Imam Sadegh University, (15): 111-139. (In Farsi)