- Al- Agha, F. (2004). Identifying the salaried occupations for rural women and determining the appropriate educational needs and skills for it. Journal of Women Research, 3 (1), 147- 169. (In Farsi)
- Bhuimail, A. & Sampa, P. (2005). Development of rural women through education and empowerment. Delhi, Abhijeet Pub. Brock, Colin; Cammish, Nadine.
- Dadvarkhani, F. (2006). Rural development and challenges of employment of women. Journal of Geographical Studies, 38 (55), 171- 188. (In Farsi)
- Elisia, L., Mussa, A. & Akarro, R. (2010). Some factors that hinder women participation in social, political and economic activities in Tanzania. Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 11 (2), 1-10.
- Hamzehlo, B. (2002). Comparative study of rural women in decision-making authority and power in social and economic activities (Case study: Khomein county). M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Industrial University of Sharif, Isfahan. (In Farsi)
- Hatami, M. (2009). Analysis the role of rural women in rural development. Proceedings of the National Conference on Women and Architecture, 15- 16 December 2009, Tehran, pp. 1- 10. (In Farsi)
- Iranian Statistical Center (2006). Statistical yearbook: General population and housing census in 2006 in Zanjan province. Zanjan Province General Governor, Deputy of Planning, Statistics and Information Office. (In Farsi)
- Kalantari, K., Shabanali Fami, H. & Soroshmehr, H. (2010). Factors facilitating and hindering the economic empowerment of rural women (Case study: Hamedan county). Journal of Rural Development, 1 (2), 107- 124. (In Farsi)
- Kongolo, M. & Bamgose, O. (2002). Participation of rural women in development: A case study of Tsheseng, Thintwa, and Makhalaneng Villages, South Africa. Journal of International Women’s Studies, 4 (1), 79- 92.
10. Lahsaeizadeh, A., Jahangiri, J. & Khajeh Nori, B. (2005). Study of economic contribution of rural women (Case study: Fars province). Journal of Sociology
, 6 (3), 124- 145. (In Farsi)
- Nana-Fabu, S. (2006). An Analysis of the economic status of women in Cameroon. Journal of International Women’s Studies, 8 (1), 148- 162.
- Navab Akbar, F. (1997). The role of rural women in agricultural development in the past decade. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 3 (4), 174- 191. (In Farsi)
- Nori, H. & Ali-Mohammadi, N. (2009). Analysis of the economic activities of rural women (Case study: Isfahan county). Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 34 (2), 87- 104. (In Farsi)
- Olyaei, M., Rezvanfar, A. & Akbari, M. (2009). Analysis of social and economical factors affecting rural women’s share of household income (Case study: Divandareh county). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 16 (1), 1- 12. (In Farsi)
- Pedhazur, E. (1982). Multiple regressions in behavioral research: Explanation and predication. New York, Reinhart & Winston.
- Safari- Shali, R. (2003). Cultural and social factors affecting on the rural women's participation. Research Report, Zanjan Province, Office of Cultural and Islamic Guidance.
- Safari- Shali, R. (2008). Cultural and social factors associated with the participation of rural women in family affairs and social issues (Case study: Rural women of Zanjan province). Journal of Women Research, 6 (1), 137- 159. (In Farsi)
- Shahriyari, O. (2008). The methods of rural women empowerment in the Sistan and Baluchestan county and its effect on entrepreneurship. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Industrial University of Sharif, Isfahan. (In Farsi)
- Tymon, W. & Stumpf, S. (2003). Social capital in the success of knowledge workers. Journal of Career Development International, 8 (1), 12- 20.