- Albrecht, K. (2002). Organizational intelligence profile. 2(1), 4-16, available online at: www. Karl Albrecht. com
- Albrecht, K. (2003). Organizational intelligence survay preliminary assessment. Australian Institute of Management. 1-10, available online at: www. Karl Albrecht.com.
- Bartlett, J. E., Kotrilk, J. W., & Higgins, Ch. C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriate sample size in survay research. Information Technology, Learning and Performance Journal, 19 (1), 43-50.
- Beikzad, J., Alaei, M. B., & Eskandari, K. (2010). Study of relationship between the managers’ organizational intelligence and organizational performance in governmental organizations of East Azarbaijan, Management Research, 3(8), 143-163. (In Farsi).
- Cakir, R., & Ada, S. (2008). Can the organizational intelligence be developed in schools by in-scrice trainning?. World Applied Sciences Journal, 4(1), 30 – 24.
- Elahian, A., & Zavvari, M. A. (2009). Organizational intelligence source business intelligence. Tadbir, 208, 49-52. (In Farsi).
- Ercetin, S. S., Cetin, B., & Potas, N. (2007). Multi-dimensional organizational intelligence scale (Muldimorins). World Applied Science Journal, 2(3), 151-157.
- Faghihi, A., & Jafari, P. (2009). Studying the organizational intelligence in Organization for Research and Educational Planning and providing appropriate conceptual framework. Journal of Education, 100, 27-48. (in Farsi).
- Glyn, M. A. (1996). Innovative Genius: A framework for relating individual and organizational intelligences to innovation. Academy of Management Review, 21(4), 1081-1111.
- Jabbari Zahir Abadi, A. (2010). Relation of learning organization to organizational intelligence in the education organization of Rafsanjan, MA thesis, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht. (in Farsi)
11. Kavousi, A., & Rezghi Shirsavar, H. (2010). Determination of organizational intelligence level of the students of urban management in I.A.U, Tehran science and research branch. Urban Management Studies, 2(2), 127-144. (in Farsi).
12. Kohansal, H., Saatchi, M., & Javidi, H. (2010). Adequacy of psychometric measures of organizational intelligence. Journal of Psychological Models and Methods, 1(1), 105-118. (in Farsi).
- Lefter, V., Prejmerean, M., & Vasilache, S. (2008). The dimension of organizational intelligence in romanian companies- A human capital prspective. Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest.
- Malekzadeh, Gh. (2010). Organizational intelligence: A powerful device in managing a knowledge-based company. Roshd-e-Fanavari, 6(22), 31-37. (in Farsi).
- Matheson, D., & Matheson, J. (2001). SMART organizational perform better. Research Technology Management Journal, 12(2), 7.
- Mollaeian, S., & Eslamieh, F. (2010). Study of the relation between SAIPA Company’s rate of having the learning organizations features and the company’s organizational intelligence. Journal of Modern Industrial/Organizational Psychology, 1(4), 77-88. (in Farsi).
- Potas, N., Ercetin, S. S., & Kocak, S. (2010). Multi dimensional organizational intelligence measurments for determining the institutional and managerial capacity of girls technical education institution (Diyarbakir, Sanliurfa and Koya/ Turkey). African Journal of Business Management, 4(8), 1644-1651.
- Rahimi, Gh. R., Vazifeh Damirchi, Gh., & Ganjehei Ajirlou, A. (2010). Factor analysis of Organizational Intelligence in Moghan Agro-industrial & Livestock Co. (in Persian), The First National Conference on Organizational/Business Intelligence, 20 and 21 December 2010, From site, www. Civilica. Com
- Riera, A., Christian, G., & Iijima, J. (2007). A study of effect of organizational IQ on IT investment and productivity. International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology.
20. Sattari Ghahfarokhi, M. (2007). The relationship between the knowledge management subsystem in learning organization and organizational intelligence and components of organizational intelligence (Case Study, Isfahan Steel Company). First National Conference on Knowledge Management. (in Farsi)
- Shabanali Fami. H. (2000). Participation of rural women in mixed farming, PhD thesis in Agricultural extension, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
22. Siadat, S. A., Kazemi, A., & Mokhtaripour, M. (2010). A comparative study of the relation between organizational intelligence and team leadership among faculty members of Isfahan state universities. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 1(1), 87-99. (in Farsi).
- Zahraei, S. M., & Rajaeipour, S. (2011). Study of the relation between organizational intelligence and health in Isfahan Universities in the academic year 2009 to 2010. Quarterly Journal of New Approaches in Educational Administration,, 2(2), 155-174. (In Farsi).