1. Ashfaq, M., Hassan, S., Naseer, M.Z., Baig, I.A., & Asma, J. (2008), Factors affecting farm diversification in rice–wheat. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Science, 45, 91–94.
2. Abay, F., Bjornstad, A., & Smale, M. (2009). Measuring on farm diversity and determinants of barley diversity in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia. Momona Ethiopian Journal of Science, 1(2), 44–66.
3. Asante, B, O., Villano, R, A., Patrick, I, W. & Battese, G.E. (2017). Determinants of farm diversification in integrated crop–livestock farming systems in Ghana. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, 1-19.
4. Abler Fraser, R., (1994). Land heterogeneity and the effectiveness of cap set-aside. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 47 (2).
5. Agricultural and Natural Resources Research Center of Zanjan Province. (2011). Condition of Agriculture of the Province. From http://zanjan.areeo.ac.ir/.
6. Brush, S., B. Taylor, J.E. & Bellon, M.R. (1992). Technology adaption and biological diversity in Andean potato agriculture. Journal of Development Economics, 39, 2-8.
7. Benin, S., Smale, M., Gebremedhin, B., Pender,J.. And Ehui,S. (2004). Determinants of cereal crop diversity on farms in the Ethiopian Highlands. Agricultural Economics, 31, 197–208.
8. Ghahremanzadeh M., Golbaz M., Hayati B., & Dashti Gh (2014). The Effect of climate parameters on risk and yield of wheat and corn in Ghazvin Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 8(4):107-126. (In Farsi).
9. Geravandi., Sh & Ali Beigi, A. (201). Identify determinants of agricultural risk management: In Kermanshah country. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 42-2 (2), 255-264. (In Farsi).
10. Heisey, P.W., Samale, M., Byerlee, D., & Souza, E. (1997).Wheat rusts and the costs of genetic diversity in the Punjab of Pakistan. American Journal of Agricultural, 79.
11. Hodrick, R. & Prescott, E.C. (1997). Post-War US Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 29, 22-16.
12. Just, R.E., & Antle, J.M., (1990). Interaction between environmental and agricultural policies: a conceptual framework. American Economic Review, 80, 2-5.
13. Just, R.E., & Bockstael, N, (1991). Commodity and Resource Policies in Agricultural Systems. Spinger Verlag, Berlin.
14. Khanal, A. R. & Mishra, A. K. (2017). Enhancing food security: Food crop portfolio choice in response to climatic risk in India. Global Food Security, 12, 22-30.
15. La France, J., (1992). Do increased commodity prices lead to more or less soil degradation, Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics 2,1.
16. Lewandrowski, J., Tobey, J., & Cook, Z., (1997). The interface between agricultural assistance and the environment: chemical fertilizer consumption and area expansion. Land Economics, 73, 3-10.
17. Mesfin, W., Fufa, B., & Haji, J. (2011). Pattern, trend and determinants of crop diversification: Empirical evidence from smallholders in Eastern Ethiopia. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 2,78–89.
18. Meng, E.CH., (1997). Land Allocation Decisions and Insitu Conservation of crop Geneteic Resources: The Case of Wheat Landraces in Turkey. Agricultural and resources economics. University of California, Davis.
19. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad, (2017). Times Series Data Base, 2017. From http://Maj.ir/.
20. Mohammad Kani Golzari, F,. Askari, M,. Savari, M & Daneshvar Ameri, J. (2014). Analysis of Factors Affecting Production Risk Management in Orange Farmers in Jiroft. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 45 (1), 57-67. (In Farsi).
21. Neisi, M,. Bijani, M,. Abbasi, E & Mahmoudi, H. (2019). The Effect of Farmers' Time Perspective on Their Drought Risk Management Behavior in Downstream of Karkheh Dam. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 51-2 (1), 133-148. (In Farsi).
22. Rehima M., Belay K., Dawit A., & Rashid S. (2013). Factors Affecting Farmers’ Crops Diversification: Evidence from SNNPR, Ethiopia. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 3(8), 558-565.
23. Smale, M., Meng, E., Brennan, J.P., & Hu, R, (2003). Determinants of spatial diversity in modern wheat: examples from Australia and China. Agricultural Economics, 28-32.
24. Smale, M,. Hartell, J., Heisey, P.W., & Senauer, B., (1998). The contribution of genetic resources and diversity to heat production in the Punjab of Pakistan. American Journal of Agricultural, 80-82.
25. Smale, M., Bellon, M. & Aguirre, A.(2001). Maize diversity, variety attributes and farmers’ choices in Southeastern Guanajuato, Mexico. Economic Development and Cultural Change, 50(1), 201–225.
26. Tahamipuor M., & Salami H. (2014). Determination of same-risk areas of potatoes yield in terms of the risk of frost in Iran: the application of spatial econometric approach. Journal of Agricultural Economics, Special Issue: 55-67 (in Farsi)
27. Van Dusen, E., (2000). In situ Conservation of Crop Genetic Resources in the Mexican Milpa System. Agricultural and Resource Economics. University of California, Davis.
28. Wang Y.J., Huang J., & Wang, J.X. (2014). Household and community assets and farmers’ adaptation to extreme weather event: the case of drought in China. Journal of Integrative Agriculture, 13, 687-697.
29. Widawsky, D., & Rozelle, S., (1998). Vertical diversity and yield variability in Chinese rice production. In: Smale, M. (ED), Farmers, gene banks, and crop breeding. Edited by M. Smale. Boston: Kluwer.