10. Atai, P & Izadi, N (2014). Comparison of Characteristics of Acceptable and Acceptable Farmers of Rainwater Associations. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture, 28 (1): 261-251. (In Farsi)
11. Attai, P & Izadi, N. (2014) Factors affecting farmers' tendency to create water-bearing formations. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 45 (2): pp. 269-279
12. Fazli, M & Fatahi, S (2016). Water and Social Sciences: Neglected Agenda. Presidential Policy Review Center. (In Farsi)
13. Azizi Khalkhili, t. (2018). Farmers' Participation in Irrigation Management: Challenges and Opportunities. National Conference on Water Resources Management Strategies and Environmental Challenges. (In Farsi)
14. Bisung, E & Elliott, S. J. (2014).Toward a social capital based framework for Understanding the water-health nexus. Social Science & Medicine, 108, 194–200
15. Borgonovi, F., (2010). A life-cycle approach to the analysis of the relationship between social capital and health in Britain, Social Science & Medicine, 71, PP1927-1934.
16. Carpiano, R.M., (2008). Actual or potential neighborhood resources and access to them: Testing hypotheses of social capital for the health of female caregivers, Social Science & Medicine, 67,PP 568–582.
17. Cramb, R. A. (2004). Social capital soil consewation: Conference Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Socity. Melbourne, PP10-13
18. Dashtestan, S (2013). Pathology of Collaborative Irrigation Management (Study of Water Intake Co-operatives of Kermanshah County Jail). Master of Science Degree in Agricultural Extension and Education, Faculty of Agricultural Science and Engineering, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Razi University. (In Farsi)
19. Deydari, Ch & Elmi, M. (2016). Investigating the Relationship between Social Capital and Academic Success of Undergraduate Students of Kurdistan University in the Academic .Year 2009-2009. 30: pp. 47 – 61. (In Farsi)
20. -Engstrom, K., Mattsson, F., Jarleborg, A & Hallqvist, J., (2008). Contextual social capital as a risk factor for poor self-rated health: A multilevel analysis, Social Science & Medicine, 66, PP 2268-2280.
21. Facon, T. Improving the Irrigation Service to Farmers: A Key Issue in Participatory Irrigation Management. Report of the APO Seminar on Organizational Change for Participatory Irrigation Management. Philippines, 23-27 P, Tokyo.
22. Faraji, A. Zolfagharzadeh Kermani, M & Bagheri Kahakesh, R (2017). An Analysis of Urban Social Capital Modeling Based on Arbaeen Stream, Social Capital Management, 4 (4): pp. 499-475.
23. Fiorillo, D & Sabatini, F. (2015). Structural social capital and health in Italy. Economics and Human Biology, 17: 129–142.
24. Ghafari, Gh & Omidi, R. (2011). [Quality of life (Persian)]. Tehran: Shirazeh Publication.
25. Ghanbari, S & Navidi, P. (2015). Perception of Servant Leadership Status and its Relation to Social Capital (Case Study: Agricultural Bank of Hamadan Province), Social Capital Management 2 (2): pp. 244-221. (In Farsi)
26. Ghanian, M., Brothers, M., Ali Mirzaei, A., Soleimani Harouni, Kh & Pasha, S. (2012). Participatory Management of Agricultural Water Resources and its Affecting Factors Study in Khuzestan Province. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture .27 (2)
27. Gholamrezai, S & Sepahvand, F. (2017). Farmers’ participation in Water User Association in western Iran.Journal of water and land development section of land reclamation and environmental engineering in agriculture, No. 35 (x–xii):49–56
28. Hayati, D & Najafi Qorgani, Z (2015). Investigating the Structures Affecting the Viewpoints of Members of the Union of Wastewater Organizations on the Development of Responsibilities of the Organization (Case Study: Drooden Dam Fars Basin). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 46 (1): pp. 143-155. (In Farsi)
29. Hosseini, s (2017). The Challenge of Sustainability in Water Resources Management in Iran. Journal of Social Sciences, 26(77) (In Farsi)
30. Hosseinpour, Z (2015). Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Participation of Water Supply Cooperatives in Agricultural Water Resources Management in Esfarayen County. M.Sc. in Rural Development, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Guilan. (In Farsi)
31. Huitema, D. Mostert, E., Egas, W., Moellenkamp, S., Pahl-Wostl, C & Yalcin, R (2009).Adaptive water governance: assessing the institutional prescriptions of adaptive (co-) management from a governance perspective and defining a research agenda. Ecol. Soc. 14 (1). Art. 26. [Online] URL: http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol14/iss1/art26.
32. Jalilian, K. (2016). An Overview of the Role of Social Capital. 2 (3): 115-119. (In Farsi)
-Javan Pour, M. A. Georgian Dose, Q & Sobhani, B (2017). An analysis of the social capital of the organization. Management and Accounting Studies. 3 (4): pp. 125-108 (In Farsi)
33. Joanna, F. Emmanuel, M & Collin, M (2010). Problematising and conceptualising local participation in transboundary water resources management: The case of Limpopo river basin in Zimbabwe.Original Research Article Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, Parts A/B/C, 35, Issues 13–14, Pages 838-847
34. Johanson, R. J. G., Curseu, P. L., Vermeulen, P. A. M., Geurts, J. L. A & Gibcus, P (2013). Information processing and strategic decision-making in small and medium- sized enterprises: The role of human and social capital in attaining decision effectiveness. International Small Business Journal, 31(2),PP 192-216.
35. Keshavarz, V & Moazed, A (2012) Participation of farmers and agricultural water users in participatory management of groundwater resources. Traditional experiences of community participation in water resources management. International presentation of traditional knowledge of water resources management. (In Farsi)
36. khiabavi, N. Baqeri, S & Bashiripour, A (2016). Economic Requirements of Water Resources Management. Water and Wastewater. No. 1
37. Kochhar, K., Pattillo, C., Sun, Y., Suphaphiphat, N., Swiston, A., Tchaidze, R., Clements, B., Fabrizio, S., Flamini, V., Redifer, L., Finger, H & IMF Staff. J .J (2015). Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full? Issues in Managing Water Challenges and Policy Instruments. International monetary fund.
38. Korkinejad, J. Mahmoudi, A & Yavari, GH (2018). The Impact of Membership in Agricultural Production Cooperatives on the Performance of Pistachio Producers in Sirjan with Emphasis on the Role of Social Capital. Issue 26: pp. 59 -80 (In Farsi)
39. Krishna, A & Shrader, E (1999) social capital assessment tool.Prepared for the Conference on Social Capital and Poverty Reduction .The World Bank Washington. June 22-24
40. Lopez-Gunn, E (2012) Groundwater governance and social capital. Geoforum, 43(6): PP 11401151
41. Masumi, A. Ahmadi, h & Rezaei Moghaddam K (2018) Analysis of the attitude of farmers in Kuwait toward water conservation: applying Maslow's needs theory. Iranian Journal of Agricultural economics and development research (1) pp. 150-135
42. Michelini, J. J (2013). Small farmers and social capital in development projects: Lessons from failures in Argentina's rural periphery. Journal of Rural Studies, 30:PP 99-109.
43. Milton H. SaierJr (2010). Water Crises. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution.205 (1), pp. 27–28
44. Mohammadi, Q & Khosravi Pour, B (2014). Water management organizations and water resource utilization management. The First National Conference on Water Management with Approach to Optimal Water Consumption in Agriculture (In Farsi)
45. Mohsenpur, R & Zibaey. M (2009). Investigating the Consequences of Drought from the Perspective of Farmers, Journal of Water Management. (1) 1 (In Farsi)
46. Molannezhad, L. Yaghoubi, J. & Khazrlu, B (2016) Factors Affecting Farmers' Participation in Water Management and Watershed Management Programs in Miandoab City. 11th Iranian Conference on Watershed Management Science and Engineering (In Farsi)
47. MoradiSarab, M (2018). Factors Affecting Sustainable Management of Agricultural Water Resources for Agricultural Development. First National Conference on Sustainable Development in Environmental Science and Agriculture (In Farsi)
48. Movahed, M. Annayat, H. & Pour Nemat, A (2008). Investigating the Relationship between Social Capital and Women's Political Participation, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, First Half: pp. 162-190. (In Farsi)
49. Mu, X. Q., Huang, Z. H., Chen, S. D., & Zhang, X. D (2004). Property right assurance for chhnes to participation in irrigation management 12.
50. Naseri, A. Abbasi, F & Akbari, M (2017). Estimation of Water Consumption in Agricultural Sector by Water Balance Method. Journal of Aquatic Structural Engineering Research. (68) 32: PP18-17 (In Farsi)
51. Nematollahi, Z. Farajollahi, A.H Mirjalili, M.H & Momeni Fard, H (2013). Investigating the Factors Affecting Social Capital (Trust, Cohesion and Social Participation) of Imam Ali Officers University Students. Military Management Quarterly, 13 (50): pp. 202-175.
52. Naderi Mahdi, K. Sepahvand, F & Gholamrezai, S (2019). Investigating the effect of livelihood assets on farmers' participation in water resources management Agriculture. Case study: Lorestan WUAs. Local development.11 (1),pp 146-125
53. Pajouhan, A. Omani, A. & Salmanzadeh, S (2016). Analysis of Barriers to Wheat Farmers' Participation in Formation of Rainwater Formation, Dez Irrigation Network. Journal of Rural Development Strategies, 3 (3): PP378-365. (In Farsi)
54. Ponce Hernandez. R (2002). Land degradation assessment in dry land: approach and development of methodological framework. FAO, Rome.
55. Putnam, R (1993). The Prosperous Community: Social Capital and Public life, Am. Prospect, Vol 13
56. Putnam, R. D (2000). Bowling alone: the collapse and revival of American community. New York: Simon & Schuster Publication.
57. Qasemi, B (2016). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Establishment and Success of Moghan Plain Watershed Formations. Master's thesis in Rural Development. Payam Noor university of Tehran (In Farsi)
58. Qiao, G., Zhao, L & Klein, K. K (2009). Water user association in Inner Mongolia: Factors that influence farmers to join. Agricultural WaterManagement. 96 (5), pp 822-830
59. Rasoulzadeh, M., Shahnoshi, N., Mazhari, M & Astana Funeral, H (2012). Investigating Factors Affecting Rural Women's Participation in Conservation of Agricultural Water Resources: A Case Study of Khorasan Razavi Province. Journal of Rural and Development, 15, No. 4, pp. 137-154 (In Farsi)
60. Sadeghi, & Khenifar, H (2015). Investigating the Components of Organizational Social Capital in the Hadiths through the Relationship between Science and Religion. Social Capital Management Quarterly, 2 (3): pp. 326-317. (In Farsi)
61. Salimi, J. & Ebrahimi, P (2015). The Role of Local Stakeholders in Water Resources Management (Case Study: Fasa City). First National Conference on "Society, Natural Resources, Water and the Environment; Challenges and Solutions
62. Sepahvand, F (2016). Investigating Barriers to Participatory Water Resources Management (Case Study: Lorestan Province Water Association). Master thesis. University of Lorestan. (In Farsi)
63. Sepahvand, F. Gholamrezai, S & Rahimian, M (2018). Solutions for increasing the farmers’ participation in the water users association (WUA) of lorestan province.international journal of agricultural management and development. 9(3)
64. Shahroudi, A. and Chizari, M (2007). Factors Influencing Farmers' Attitude toward Participation in Water Utility Cooperatives (Case Study in Khorasan Razavi Province). Agriculture and Natural Sciences and Technology, 11 (42): 312-299.
65. Suarez Bosa, S (2015). Water Institutions and Management in Cape Verde. www.mdpi.com/journal/water
66. Tahbaz Salehi, n (2004). Investigation of water intake cooperatives: A case study of Tajan Unit Irrigation and Drainage Network. Master of Science Degree in Agricultural Management. Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, CampusUniversity of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran. (In Farsi)
67. Uysal, Ö K., & Atıs, E (2010).Assessing the performance of participatory irrigation management over time: A case study from Turkey. Agricultural Water Management. 97. 1017–1025
68. Valizadeh, N. & Karimigoghari, H (2017). The Impacts of Farmers' Participation on Water Conservation: Guidelines for Better Water Resources Management. The first international conference and the third national conference on sustainable management of soil and environmental resources.
69. Zarifian, SH. Khojasteh, H. Bayat, A (2017). Factors Influencing Acceptance of Drip Irrigation by Dashtestan Nurses. . Iranian Journal of Agricultural economics and development research (6) 647-65
70. Weil, F., Lee, M.R & Shihadeh, E.S (2011). The burdens of social capital: How socially-involved people dealt with stress after Hurricane Katrina, Social Science Research, 1-10.
71. Zarei Dastgerdi, G. Irvani, E, Shabanali Femi, H & Mokhtari Hesari, A (2008). Analysis and Analysis of Problems and Problems of Watershed Management in Management of Water Supply Network in Jarghuyeh District of Isfahan. Agricultural Sciences of Iran. 39-2 (1) (especially Agricultural Economics and Developmen): pp. 227-235.