Abdollahi, M. & Fariadi, M. (2010). Legal Challenges of Environment Protection Organization of Iran. Journal of Environmental Science, 7(4), 143-180.( In Farsi)
Akabayashi, A. (2003). Report of the project strategies for social consensus building on the policies concerning Advanced Medical Technologies. Tokyo: Fuji research Institute Corporation.
Akbari, H & Eskandari, H. (2017). Strategies for Improving Public Participation in Natural Resources Areas in Kerman Province. International Congress of Interdisciplinary Science Research in Urban Planning and Architecture, Tabriz. (In Farsi)
Amighmohsen, F. (2006). Environmental ethics in Islam. Publication by Ostad Motahari.Tehran. (In Farsi)
Androdi, M. (2001). Principles and methods of environmental management. Publish by Congere. Tehran.(In Farsi)
Bahreyni, S.h. & Maknoon, R. (2001). Sustainable Urban Development from Mind to Action. Journal of Environmental Studies, 27, 41-60.
Brent Lackey, S. Freshwater, D. & Rupasingha, A. (2002). Factors Influencing Local Government Cooperation in Rural Areas: Evidence from the Tennessee Valley. Economic Development Quarterly, 16 (2), 138-154.
Chambers, J. & Blackburn, W. (1996). The scope for effective local participation in the economic development and planning of rural areas and regions. Washington, U.S.A.
Ericson, Jenny A. (2004). A participatory approach to conservation in the cala kmul Biosphere Reserve. Campeche, Mexico, Landscape urban planning.
10. Es’haghi, S.R., Rezaei, R., Hedjazi, S.Y., Gholami, H. & Ghadimi, A. (2012). Analysis of Effective Communicative and Information Factors on Attracting Public Participation in Conservation of Natural Resources in Zanjan Province, Iran. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 3 (3), 584-593.
11. Fisher, M.R. (1994). On the Road from Environmental Racism to Environmental Justice. Villanova Environmental Law Journal, 5, 449.
12. Forests, Range & Watershed Management Organization of Iran. (2013). Natural Resources and Watershed Management Plan in 1404. Office of Planning and Budget, Publication by Pone. (In Farsi)
13. IUCN/UNEP/WWF (1980). World Conservation Strategy Living Resource Conservation for Sustainable Development. Switzerland: IUCN.
14. Khadka, D. & Nepal, S.K. (2010). Local Responses to Participatory Conservation in Annapurna Conservation Area, Nepal. Journal of Environmental Management, 45, 351–362.
15. Krywkow, J. & Hare, M. (2008). Participatory process management. International Congress on Environmental Modeling and Software, EMSs, pp. 888-899.
16. Langrodi, H. & Sakhaie, F. (2009). Public participation and rural underdevelopment in rural Solgi of Nahavand city. Journal of Human Geography, 70, 111-128. (In Farsi)
17. Makhdoum, M.F. (2001). Fundamental of Landuse Planning. 4th Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Publication. (In Farsi)
18. Moghadam, H. (1991). Participation in Rural Development, Sociology of Development Conference, publication by Samt, Tehran. (In Farsi)
19. Okly, P. & Maresden, D. (1991). Participatory approaches in rural development, translation Mansour Mahmoudnejad, Publication by Research Center of Rural Affairs, Tehran.(In Farsi)
20. Pilot Environmental Performance Index (2006). Global Metrics for the Environment (The Environmental Performance Index ranks countries’ performance on high-priority environmental issues). www.epi.yale.edu
21. Porkhabaz, A. (2002). The major environmental disturbances century. Publication by Nashr.(In Farsi)
22. Richardson, T. (2005). Environmental assessment and planning theory: four short stories about power, multiple rationality, and ethics. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 25, 341-365.
23. Sheikhhasani, GH. (2010). The role of social and economic participation of villagers in rural development projects Case Study: Nesa Village. Journal of Land Geography, 7(28), 109-125.(In Farsi)
24. Stevens, M.R., Berke, P.R. & Song.Y. (2010). Public Participation in Local Government Review of Development Proposals in Hazardous Locations: Does it Matter, and What Do Local Government Planners Have to Do with It? Journal of Environmental Management, 45, 320–335.
25. Talley, J. L., Schneider, J., & Lindquist, E. (2016). A simplified approach to stakeholder engagement in natural resource management: the Five-Feature Framework. Ecology and Society 21(4):38.
26. The Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEAT) and the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). (2000), Strategic Environmental Assessment in South Africa: Guideline Document,Department of Environmental Affairs andTourism, Pretoria.
27. The Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEAT). (2004), Strategic Environmental Assessment; Integrated Environmental Management, Information Series 10, Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEAT), Pretoria.
28. Vari, A. (2004). International Water resources association Water international. Hungarian Academy Of Sciences Hungary, 29(3).
Veisi, H. (2007). Barriers to public participation in environmental protection. Conference on Systems Engineering, Planning and Environmental Management. Tehran. (In Farsi