10. Karami, E. (1995). Models of soil conservation technology adoption in developing countries: the case of Iran. Iran Agricultural Research, 14(1), 39-62. (In Farsi).
11. Karani, Z., Shiri, N., & Salehi, L. (2014). Farmers' Attitude of Kermanshah Province toward Soil Conservation. Research on Agricultural Economics and Development, 45 (1), 143-154. (In Farsi).
12. Karidjo, B., Wang, Z., Boubacar, Y., & Wei, C. (2018). Factors influencing farmers’ Adoption of Soil and Water Control Technology (SWCT) in Keita valley, a semi-arid Area of Niger. Sustainability, 10(2), 288.
13. Lalani, B., Dorward, P., Holloway, G., & Wauters, E. (2016). Smallholder farmers' motivations for using Conservation Agriculture and the roles of yield, labour and soil fertility in decision making. Agricultural Systems, 146(8), 80-90.
14. Lugandu, S. (2013). Factors influencing the adoption of conservation agriculture by smallholder farmers in Karatu and Kongwa districts of Tanzania. In REPOA’s18thannual research workshop held at the Kunduchi Beach Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
15. Mosissa, D., Mohammed, A., & Tesfaye, Y. (2019). The Effectiveness of Soil and Water Conservation as Climate Smart Agricultural Practice and Its Contribution to Smallholder Farmers’ Livelihoods. The Case of Bambasi District Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Northwest of Ethiopia. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare, Vol.9, No.12, 1-20.
16. Nori, S. Jamshidi, A. R., Jamshidi, M., Hedayati Moghaddam, Z. & Fathi, A. (2014). Investigating the Factors Affecting Acceptance of Soil Conservation Measures, A Step to Sustainable Development of Agriculture (Case Study: Shirvan and Chardavol). Research on Agricultural Economics and Development, 45 (1), 205-195. (In Farsi).
17. Nuraleh-Nourivand, A., Ajili, A., Chizari, M. & Bizani, M. (2011). Comparison of Acceptance Patterns of Soil Conservation Technologies in Khuzestan Province. Sciences for the Promotion and Education of Agriculture, 7 (3), 34-21. (In Farsi).
18. Nyanga, P. H. (2012). Factors influencing adoption and area under conservation agriculture: a mixed methods approach. Sustainable Agriculture Research, 1(2), 27-40.
19. Omidi, S. (2016). Factors Affecting Acceptance of Soil and Soil Conservation Activities in Firouzabad Plain. MSc thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University, Iran. (In Farsi).
20. Sadegh Nezhad, H. & Islami, K. (2006). Comparison of wheat yield by changing soil tillage method. Scientific Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 12 (1), 111-104. (In Farsi).
21. Saei-Ahan, J., Qaisipur, H. & Mohammadi Asadi, N. (2009). Agricultural Master Plan, Department of Plant Production Affairs, Ministry of Agricultural Jihad. (In Farsi).
22. Scheaffer, R. L., Mendenhall III, W., Ott, R. L., & Gerow, K. G. (2011). Elementary survey sampling. Cengage Learning.
23. Shahroudi, A. A., Chizari, M., & Pezeshki-Rad, Gh. R. (2008). Factors Affecting Farmers' Attitudes toward Participation in Water Users of the Cooperative Water (Case Study: Khorasan Razavi). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 22 (2), 85-71. (In Farsi).
24. Shiri, N., Hashemi, M. K., Mirakzadeh, A. A., & Eshaghi, R. (2013). Factors Affecting Soil Conservation Operations by Farmers in Ilam Province. Research on Agricultural Economics and Development, 44 (2), 297-308. (In Farsi).
25. Speratti, A., Turmel, M. S., Calegari, A., Araujo-Junior, C. F., Violic, A., Wall, P., & Govaerts, B. (2015). Conservation Agriculture in Latin America. In Conservation Agriculture (pp. 391-415). Springer International Publishing.
26. Tavousi, M., Heidarnia, A. R., Montazeri, A., Taremian, F., Akbari, H., & Haeri, A. A. (2009). Distinction between two controls constructs: an application of the theory of planned behavior for substance abuse avoidance in adolescents. The Horizon of Medical Sciences, 15(3), 36-44.
27. Yazdanpanah, M., Hayati, D., Hochrainer-Stigler, S., & Zamani, G. H. (2014). Understanding farmers' intention and behavior regarding water conservation in the Middle-East and North Africa: A case study in Iran. Journal of Environmental Management, 135(7), 63-72.