- Adaryani, L, R. (2014). Investigating the Mechanisms of Improving Agricultural Sector NGOs Role in Agricultural Development Policy-making.MSc thesis in Rural Development. University College of Agriculture & Natural Resources. University of Tehran. (In Farsi).
- Blair, H. (1997). Donors, Democratization and Civil Society: Relating theory to practice. State and Donors, New York, Martins Press.
- Effati, M. (1992). NGOs Recognition: A Designing of conceptual effective management model for resources through NGOs Participation. Extension and Public participation bureau, organization of forest and pasture. (In Farsi).
- FAO. (1999). FAO’s policy and strategy for collaboration with NGO’s and Civil society organizations. Translated by Balan, A and Almasi, Z. A. Tehran. Research and arrangement programs bureau, vice of extension and exploitation system. (In Farsi)
- Hair, J, F., William, C., Black, B. J., Babin, & Rolph E. Anderson. (2010). Multivariate Data Analysis, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- United Nations Economic and Social Council, (1996). 1996/31 Resolution, E .section: 8.
- Mirzaei, Kh. (2011). The Practicalmethod ofEssay. Tehran: Jameh shenasan Publication. (In Farsi)
- NED. (2012). The role of Non-Governmental Organizations As a promoter of public policy in Moldova. Policy Association for an Open Society.
- Saeedi, A. (2004). Governments and Iranian woman NGOs, (searching for optimized collaboration). Woman Research Journal. 3(3), 58-27. (In Farsi).
10. Saeedi, M. R. (2002). NGOs participation in middle time development program. Cultural research book. No: 6, 129-150. (In Farsi).
Scholte, J. A. (2005). Civil Society and Democratically Accountable Global Governance. ]n :David Held and Mathias Koenig-Archibugi (eds). Global Governance and Public Accountability. Oxford: Blackwell