Document Type : Research Paper
1 Ph. D. Student of Agricultural Development, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran
2 Associate Professor of Agricultural Development, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran
3 Professor of Agricultural Development, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran
10. Derbile, E. K., Abubakari, A., & Dinye, R. D. (2012). Diagnosing challenges of small-scale industries in Ghana: a case of agro-processing industries in Kassena-Nankana District. African Journal of Business Management, (47), 11648-11657.
11. Dhiman, P. K., & Rani, A. (2011). Problems and prospects of small scale agro based industries: an analysis of patiala district. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 1(4), 129-142.
12. Esmaeilpour, F., Malekhosseini, S., Jiriae, M., Mohammadi, GH., & Mashhadi, A. (2015). Province of Markazi. Tehran: Iran Printing & Publishing textbooks Company
13. FAO (2007). Challenges of Agribusiness and Agro-industries Development, Committee of Agriculture, Twentieth Session, COAG/2007/5, Rome, Italy.
14. Hatamifard, S. (2012) Factors Affecting the Low Performance of Food Processing and Complementary Industries: A Case Study, Zanjan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 42(3) 413-421.
15. Jibril, A., Tumba, A., & Yunusa Akoh, S. (2014). The Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in Agro-Materials Processing Marketing in Nigeria. European Journal of Business and Management, 6(28), 133-142.
16. Johnson, D. Gale. (2000). Population, Food, and Knowledge. American Economic Review, 90 (1), 1-14.
17. Karami, A., Mardani Adabi., Y. (2012). Study of Grape Marketing Problems in Dena County. National Conference of Rural Development. University of Gilan. 4-5 September 2012. Rasht. Iran.
18. Kurttila, M., Pesonen, M., Kangas, J., Kajanus, M. (2000). Utilizing the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) in SWOT analysis-a hybrid method and its application to a forest-certification case. Forest Policy and Economics, (1), 41–52.
19. Lanjouw, J. O. and Lanjouw, P. (2001). The rural non-farm sector: issues and evidence from developing countries. Agricultural Economics, 261(1), 1-23.
20. Lee, S. (2007). Diversification of the Rural Economy: A Case Study on Rural Industrialization in the Republic of Korea. Pyongyang: INSES.
21. Ministry of Agricultut- Jihad. (2015). Export and import of Iranian agricultural sector in 2015. Tehran: Ministry of Agricultut- Jihad.
22. Ministry of Agricultut- Jihad. (2017). Statistics of Horticultural Production in Iran. avalable onlin at; http://www.maj.ir/Index.aspx?page_=form&lang=1&PageID=11583&tempname=amar&sub=65&methodName=ShowModuleContent
23. Moradi, Kh., Aghahi, H., Zarafshani, k., & Papzan, A. (2015). Qualitative Analysis of Challenges Facing Fruit Processing Industries in Kermanshah Province Using NVivo Software. Journal of Rural Research, 6(3), 483-514. (in farsi)
24. Olaoye, O. A. (2014). Potentials of the agro industry towards achieving food security in Nigeria and Other Sub-Saharan African Countries. Journal of Food Security, 2(1), 33-41.
25. Radpear, G. (2008). Rural Planning (New Approach). London: Blackwell.
26. Rahnama, A., Kalantari., Kh., Movahed Mohammadi, H. (2010). Studying Driving Forces and Hampering Factors Affecting Establishment and Development of Agro-Processing Industries in North Khorasan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research 18 (70),19-38. (in farsi)
27. Singh, S. P., Tegegne, F., & Ekenem, E. (2012). The food processing industry in India: challenges and opportunities. Journal of Food Distribution Research, 43(1), 81-89.
28. Stewart, R. A., Mohamed, S., & Daet, R. (2002). Strategic implementation of IT/IS projects in construction: a case study. Automation in construction, 11(6), 681-694.
29. Taweekul, K., Sringam, S. (2001). Report of the APO multi – countrystudy Mission on Rural-Based Food Processing Industry, published by the Asian productivity organization1-2-10, Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo102-0093, Japan Industrrialization in the Republic of Korea.Pyongyang: INSES.
30. UNIDO. (2003). Agro-Industries in Rural Areas, Issues paper for Ecosoc Ministerial Roundtable Break Fast.
31. Wilkinson, J. & R. Rocha, 2009. Agro-industry trends, patterns and development impacts. InC. da Silva, D. Baker, A.W. Shepherd, C. Jenane, S. Miranda-da-Cruz (eds.), Agroindustries for Development, Wallingford, UK: CABI for FAO and UNIDO, pp. 46-91.
32. Zangi Abadi, A., Fathi, E., & Izadi, M. (2011). Spatial Distribution Analysis of Isfahan Agro-Processing Industries Using PIDI. Town and Country Planning, 3(4), 5-22. (in farsi)