10. Davies, J., Bennett, R. (2007). Livelihood adaptation to risk: constraints and opportunities for pastoral development in Ethiopia’s Afar region. Journal of Development Studies, 43 (3), 490–511.
11. Davis, I. & Y. Izadkhah, (2006). Building resilient urban communities", Article
from OHI, Vol 31, No 1, Pp 11-21, 2006
12. Ebadi, F. (2004). Food security and income distribution. Planning and Budget Deputy of Planning and Agricultural Economics Research Institute. (In Persian).
13. - Edwards, B., Higgins, D. J., Gray, M., Zmijewski, N. & Kingston, M. (2008). The Nature and Impact of Caring for Family Members with a Disability in Australia (AIFS Research Report), Australian Institute of Family Studies Melbourne, No. 16
14. Endfield, G., Tejedo, F. I., & O'Hara, L. S. (2004). Drought and disputes, deluge and dearth: Climatic variability and human response in colonial Oaxaca, Mexico. Historical Geogarphy, 30, 249-276.
15. Engle, N. L. (2011). Adaptive capacity and its assessment. Global Environmental Change. 21: 647–656.
16. Folke, C. (2006). Resilience: The emergence of a perspective for social ecological systems analyses. Global Environmental Change, Vol 16, No 3, Pp.253-267.
17. Food and Agriculture organization (2008). High food prices to blame – economic crisis could compound woes. Cited in: http://www. Fao. Org/ news/story/8836/icode/.
18. Füssel, H.-M., and R. J. T. Klein. (2006). Climate change vulnerability assessments and adaptation. UN-Habitat, No 2, Pp 28.
19. Gangadharappa, H.V., Pramod, K.T.M., & Shiva, K.H.G. (2007). Gastric floating drug delivery systems: a review. Indian J. Pharm. Ed. Res. 41, 295–305.
20. Gholami, M., Hakimdust, Y., & Rastegar, M. (2013). The relationship between climatic drought andlocation of rural areas (Case Study: Zanjan Province). Journal of Research and Rural Planning, No 3, Pp 52.
21. Gibbons, J. M., & Ramsden, S. J. (2008). Integrated modelling of farm adaptation to climate change in East Anglia, UK: scaling and farmer's decision making. Agric. Ecosystem. Environ. 127, 126e134.
22. Godschalk, D. (2003). Urban hazard mitigation: Creating resilient cities. Natural Hazards Review, Vol. 4, Pp.136-143, 2003.
23. Habibpour, K. & Safari Shali, R. (2009). Comprehensive Manual for Using SPSS in Survey Researches, Louyeh Publication, Tehran. (In Persian).
24. Hayati, D., Yazdanpanah, M., & Karbalaee, F. (2010). Coping With Drought: the case of poor Farmer of South Iran. Psychology and developing Societies, 22(2): 361-383.
25. Jamini, D., Aminin, A., Ghadermarzi, H., Tavakoli, J. (2016). Assessing food security and its determinants in rural areas (Case study: Farmers in the central part of Ravansar city, Kermanshah province). Geography and Regional Development Magazine. Vol 2, Pp 225-246. (In Persian).
26. Keshavarz, M. & Karami, E. (2013). Institutional adaptation to drought: the case of Fars agricultural organization. Journal of Environmental Management, 127:61-68.
27. Kholová, Jana, Hash, C., Tom, Ko_ová., Marie. & Vadez, V. (2011). Does a Terminal Drought Tolerance QTL contribute to Differences in ROS Scavenging Enzymes and Photosynthetic Pigments in Pearl Millet Exposed to Drought?, Environmental and Experimental Botany, Vol. 71, Issue 1, PP. 99-106.
28. Klein, R. J. T. Nicholls, R. J. and Thomalla, F. (2003). Resilience to natural hazards: how useful is this concept? Environmental Hazards 5: 35–45.
29. Kurukulasuriya P., Mendelsohn R., Hassan R., Benhin J., Deressa T., Diop M., Eid HM., Fosu KY., Gbetibouo G., Jain S., Mahamadou A., Mano R., Kabubo Mariara J., El Marsafawy S., Molua E., Ouda S., Ouedraogo M., Sene I., Maddison D., Seo SN, and Dinar A. (2006). Will African Agriculture Survive Climate Change? World Bank Economic Review 20, PP. 367–388.
30. Manouchehri A. (2001). Drought and shallow water crisis, challenges, policies and plans to encounter, Water & Environment, 2001, 45:15-21.
31. Mishra, A. K., & Singh, V. P. (2010). A review of drought concepts. Hydrology, 391(1-2): 202: 216.
32. Manyena, S. B. (2006). The concept of resilience revisited. Disasters, 30, 4, Pp.433-450, 2006.
33. Mohammadzadeh, A. Dorosti-Motlagh, A. Ashraghian, M.R (2011). Household Household Food Consumption and Food Consumption in High School Students in Isfahan. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology, Vol 1(7), Pp 38-43. (In Persian).
34. Molua, E.L. (2008). Turning up the Heat on African Agriculture: The Impact of Climate Change on Cameroon’s Agriculture, African Journal of Agriculture and Resource Economics. 2 (1), PP. 45-64.
35. Nuorteva, P. M. Keskinen, & Varis. O. (2010). Water, livelihoods and climate change adaptation in the Tonle Sap Lake area, Cambodia: Learning from the past tounderst and the future. Journal of Water and Climate Change 1: 87–101.
36. Owens, T., Hoddinott, J. & Kinsey, B. (2003). EX-ante action and Ex-post Public responses to drought Shocks: Evidence and Simultaneous from Zimbabwe. World development, 31(7): 1239-1255.
37. Pereira, L. S. Oweis, T. & Zairi, A. (2002). Irrigation management under water scarcity. Agricultural Water Management. 57: 175–206.
38. Pittman, Jeremy, Wittrock. Virginia, Kulshreshtha, Surendra, Wheaton, Elaine (2011). Vulnerability to Climate Change in Rural Saskatchewan: Case study of the Rural Municipality of Rudy, No. 284, Journal of Rural Studies, vol 27, No 1, Pp 83- 94.
39. Ramesh, T, Dorosti-Motlagh, A. Abolahi, M (2008). The prevalence of food insecurity in urban households in Shiraz and the association of some socio-demographic factors in 2008 years. Iranian Journal of Science and Nutrition and Food Industry, Vol 7, Pp 53-64. (In Persian).
40. Redel, N. (2008). Sustainability of economic growth, resource efficiency and resilience. UNESCAP Expert Group Meeting, October 22–24, Bangkok.
41. Rodriguez, J., Vos, F., Below, R. & Guha-Sapir, D. (2009). AnnualDisaster Statistical Review 2008 - The numbers and trends, copyright revered by Centre for Research onthe Epidemiology of Disasters, Printed by Jacoffset Printers (Belgium).
42. Sarlio-Lahteenkorva, S. & Lahelma, E (2001). Food insecurity is associated with past and present economic disadvantage and body mass index. Journal of Nutr food , 131, 288-4.
43. Savari, M., Shabanali Fami, H. & Daneshvar Ameri, Zh. (2014). Rural Women's Empowerment in Improving Household Food Security in the Divandarreh County. Journal of Research and Rural Planning. Vol.3, No.8, 107-121. (In Persian).
44. Speranza, C. I., Kiteme, B. & Wiesmann, U. (2008). Drought and Famines: the Underlying Factors and the Causal Links Among Agro-pastoral Households in Semi-arid Makueni District, Kenya. Global Environmental change, Vol 18, No 1, Pp 220-233.
45. Tompkins, E. L. & Adger,W. N. (2004)."Does adaptive management of natural resources enhance resilience to climate change?", Ecology and society 9, 2, Pp. 10, 2004.
46. USDA Food Security Module (2008). Guide to Measuring Household Food Security. Availableat:http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_0b=RedirctURLmetod=externObjLink&_locaor=url&_cd=3021&_plsSign=2B&_targetURL=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.ers.usda.gov%252FBriefing%252FFoodSecurity%252F (Accessed June 15, 2008, Pp: 37 – 44.
47. Venkateswarlu, A., Shanker, A. K. & Shanker, C. (2012). Crop stress and its management: Perspectives and strategies. Dordrecht: Springer.
48. Zhou, H., Wang, J., Wan, J. & Jila, H. (2009). Resilience to natural hazards: A geographic perspective", Vol 3, No 1, Pp 21-41.Nat Hazards, DOI 10.1007/s11069- 009- 9407-y, 2009.
49. -.Meinke, H., Nelson, R. Kokic, P., Stone1, R., Selvaraju, R. & Baethgen, W. (2006). Actionable climate knowledge: From analysis to synthesis. Climate Research, 33: 101-110.
-Wilhite, D. A. Svoboda, M. D., Hayes, M. J (2007). Understanding the complex impacts of drought: A key to enhancing drought mitigation and preparedness. Water Resources Management, 21(5): 763-774.