10. Bazargan, A. (2012). An introduction to qualitative and mixed methods research. Tehran: Didar Publishing. [In Farsi].
11. Benni, N.E. & Finger, R. (2013). The effect of agricultural policy reforms on inequality in Swiss agriculture. Journal of Policy Modeling, 35(4), 638-651.
12. -Bondas, T & Hall, EOC (2007), Challenges in Approaching Metasynthesis research. Qualitative Health Research, 17(1), 113-121.
13. Byrd, M. (2001). Back to the Future for Higher Education Medieval Universities. Journal of Internet and Higher Education, 4, 1-7.
14. Chapman, R. & Tripp, R. (2003). Changing incentives for agricultural extension. Journal of agricultural research and extension network, 3(2), 41-61.
15. Fami, Sh., Kalantari, Kh., & Asadi, A. (2008). New Topics in Agricultural Extension and Education. Tehran: Khoshbin publication (In Farsi).
16. Feali, S., Pezeshki Rad, Gh., Sadighi, H., Shahbazi, E., & Ghoreyshi, S. (2015). External factors affecting agricultural extension system, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(1), 157-166 (In Farsi).
17. Gallagher, M. (2001). Higher Education in Transformation. Paper Prepared for the First SEAMEO Education Congress Challenges in the New Millennium. Thailand, 1-22.
18. Ghazi Tabatabaee, M., & Vadadhir, A. (2010). Meta-synthesis in social research. Tehran: JameShenasan publication. (In Farsi).
19. Glaser, B.G. (1978). Theoretical sensitivity, Mill valley, CA: Sociology, press.
20. Heydari, A. (2003). A comparative study of approaches to promote the most experienced agents in Iran in order to appropriate model in agricultural extension structure. PhD thesis., Tehran University (In Farsi).
21. Hoffman, V., Lamers, J., & Kidd, A. (2000). Reforming the organization of agricultural extension in Germany, lessons for other countries. Journal of Agricultural Research and Extension Network, 98, 1-16.
22. Hoseyni, S.M., & Sharif Zadeh, A. (2006). Improvement scenarios in agricultural extension. Tehran: Agricultural Education Publishing. (In Farsi).
23. Hu, R., Yang, J., Kelly, P., & Huang, J. (2009). Agricultural extension system reform and agent time allocation in China. Journal of China, Economic Review, 20(2), 302-315.
24. Hu, R., Huang, J., & Chen, K. (2012). The public agricultural extension system in China: Development and reform. Journal of Agricultural Extension, 4(2), 2-32.
25. Khanifar, H. (2006). Transformation in Agricultral extension system. Conference on strategies to promote the humanities in the country, 79-110. (In Farsi).
26. Lobley, M. & Potter, C. (2004). Agricultural change and restructuring: Recent evidence from a survey of agricultural households in England. Journal of Rural Studies, 20(4), 499-510.
27. Madukwe, M. (2008). Nigerians agricultural extension service: practice without policy inaugural address, university of Nigeria, Nsakka.
28. Malek Mohamadi, I. (2004). Agricultural extension and education and natural resources. First volume. Tehran university publication center. (In Farsi).
29. Mirzaee, R.Sadighi, H., & Falsafi, P. (2010). Evaluation of Iranian agricultural extension system. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 3(2), 1-11.
30. Movahedi, A., & Karami Dehkordi, E. (2010). Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Deputy Director of Extension and Operation System. Tehran. (In Farsi).
31. Mur R. & Bitzer, O. (2016). Quality of content in agricultural extension, KIT working papers.
32. Muttee, A.Z. (2001). Reforming Tanzania agricultural extension system: The challenges A Head. Journal of African Study, monographs, 15(4), 177-188.
33. Niekerk, J.A., Rooyen, C.J., Whitfield, K.P. & Swanepoel, F.C. (2009). Toward designing an agricultural extension service for the eastern cape province South African. Journal of Agricultural Extension, 38(1), 24-38.
34. Obiora, C.I., & Emodi, A.I. (2012). Restructuring the agricultural extension service for effective agricultural transformation agenda in Nigeria, Greener Journal of Agricultural Science, 3(6), 516.
35. –Oonk, M.R. (2006). Agricultural policy reform in South Africa, organization for economic co-operation and development.
36. Qumar, M.K. (2005). Modernizing national agricultural extension systems: A practical guide for policy makers of developing countries.
37. Raabe, K. (2008). Reforming the Agricultural Extension System in India, International Food Policy Research Institute.
38. Rezayee, R., Salahi Moghadam, N., & Fami, H. (2014). The Effect of Knowledge Management on Organizational Performance of Agricultural Jihad Organization in Alborz Province. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 7(4), 77-93. (In Farsi).
39. Richardson, D. (2006). ICTs. Transforming Agricultural Extension. Report of the 6th Consultative Expert Meeting of CTAS.
40. Rivera, M. W. (2001). Agricultural and rural extension worldwide: Options for institutional reform in the developing countries. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
41. Rivera, W.M., & bElkalla, M.A. (2007). Restructuring agricultural extension in the Arab republic of Egypt. European Journal of Education and Extension, 3(4), 251-260.
42. Roberts, T. & James, E. (2004). Characteristics of effective agricultural teachers. Journal of Agricultural Education, 45 (4), 82-95.
43. Sadighi, H. & Beglaryan, M. (2004). Investigating the attitude of senior managers of Jihad-e-Agriculture organizations toward privatization of agricultural extension in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, 8(4), 17-29.
44. Shahvali, M. (2014). New management theories of agriculture and natural resources in extension and education. Shiraz University. (In Farsi).
45. Shahvali, M., Khalkhili, T., Lachini, Z., Abadi, B., and Masroor, A. (2008). The challenge of Agricultural Extension, Journal of Rural Development,11(2), 61-90.
46. Simic, I. (1998). Transformational Leadership: The Key Successful Management of Transformational Organizational Changes. The Scientific Journal Fact A Universities, Series: Economics and Organization, 1(6), 49-55.
47. Singh, K.M., & Jha, A.K. (2009). Impact assessment of agricultural extension reforms in Bihar. Journal of agricultural extension, 9(2), 110-116.
48. Srikanthan, G., & Dalrymple, J. (2001). A Fresh approach to a model for quality in agricultural extension. The Sixth International Conference on ISO 9000 and Total Quality Management, UK. 1-7.
49. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basics of Qualitative Research Techniques for Developing Grounded Theory, (2nded). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
50. Swanson, B. (2002). Decentralization of Agricultural Extension Systems: Key Elements for Success, Journal of International Food Policy Research Institute in Washington.
51. Swanson, B. (2008). Global Review of Good Agricultural Extension and Advisory Service Practices, Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations.
52. Swanson, B., Bentz, R., & Sofranko, A. (1998). Improving Agricultural Extension, a Reference Manual Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
53. Thompson, J. (2012). Politics of Agricultural Extension Reform Processes in Africa, Institute of Development Studies.
54. Wapony, N.A., & Nkonya, E. (2015). Agricultural extension reforms and development in Uganda. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, 7(4), 122-134.
55. Wennink, B. (2002). New Agricultural Extension Policy, Ministry Of Agriculture. Bangladesh.
56. -World Bank, (2003). Operational zing Agricultural Extension Reforms in South Asia. A case of Pakistan. Regional Workshop Help in New Delhi India.
57. Zahurul, K. (2009). Study of the implementation status and effectiveness of new agricultural extension policy for technology adoption. Final report.
58. Zaied, A., Soliman Hussein, G., & Hassan, M. (2012). The role of knowledge management in enhancing organizational performance. International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business, 4 (5), 27-35. Retrieved from: www.mecs-press.org/ijieeb /ijieeb-v4-n5/IJIEEB-V4-N5-4.pdf.
Zhoa, Y. (2010). Reinventing agricultural extension to smallholders, World Bank operations evaluation study, Washington, DC, USA.