Adhiguru, P., Birthal, P.S. & Kumar, B.G. (2009). Strengthening pluralistic agricultural information delivery systems in India. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 22(1), 71-79.
Afrakhteh, H., Hajipour, M., Gourzin, M., Nejati, (2013). The situation of sustainable agricultural development in Iran development plans Case: Five-year plans after the revolution. Quarterly Journal of The Macro and strategic Policies, 1(1), 43-62. (In Farsi).
Allahyari, M.S. (2009). Agricultural sustainability: Implications for extension systems. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 4(9), 781-786.
Atsan, T., Isik, H.B., Yavuz, F. & Yurttas, Z. (2009). Factors affecting agricultural extension services in Northeast Anatolia Region. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 4(4), 305-310.
Azadi, H., & Ho, P. (2010). Genetically modified and organic crops in developing countries: A review of options for food security. Biotechnology advances, 28(1), 160-168.
Baah, A.K.E. (2017). Subsistence farmers' perceptions of pluralistic agriculture extension in Northern Ghana. Doctoral dissertation, Walden University, United States.
Babaei, M., Alibaygi, A., Gholami, M. & Pourmoradi, A. (2013). Pathology of Agricultural extension educational programs. Agricultural Education Administration Research, 24, 30-43. (In Farsi).
Bastami, E. & Javadzadeh, M. A. (2015). Centrality analyses on social networks approach to deal with soft threats. Passive Defense, 6(3), 69-78. (In Farsi).
Bastani, S. & Raissi, M. (2012). Social network analysis as a method: Using whole network approach for studying FOSS communities. Journal of Iranian Social Studies, 5(2), 32-59. (In Farsi).
10. Birner, R., Davis, K., Pender, J., Nkonya, E., Anandajayasekeram, P., Ekboir, J., Mbabu, A., Spielman, D., Horna, D., Benin, S. & Kisamba-Mugerwa, W. (2009). From "best practice" to "best fit": A framework for designing and analyzing pluralistic agricultural advisory services worldwide. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 15(4), 341-355.
11. Brunstad, R.J., Gaasland, I. & Vårdal, E. (2005). Multifunctionality of agriculture: An inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security. European Review of Agricultural Economics, 32(4), 469-488.
12. Chowa, C., Garforth, C. & Cardey, S. (2013). Farmer experience of pluralistic agricultural extension, Malawi. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 19(2), 147-166.
13. Dinpanah, Gh., Khatoonabadi, S.A. & Skandari, J. (2009). A Study of the consequences, obstacles and feasibility of agricultural extension privatization in Isfahan Province from specialists' point of view. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 40(3), 61-70. (In Farsi).
14. Ebrahimi, F., Ghorbani, M., Salajegheh, A. & Mohsenisaravi, M. (2015). Social network analysis, social power and the key stakeholders in action plan for water resources co-management, (Case study: Jajrood river in Latian watershed, Darbandsar village). Iranian Journal of Watershed Management Science and Engineering, 9(28), 47-56.
15. Erfanmanesh, M.A. & Arshadi, H. (2015). Co-authorship network of institutions in Iranian knowledge and information science papers. Journal of Academic Librarianship and Information Research, 49(1), 79-99. (In Farsi).
16. Eshraghi-Samani, R. (2016). Factors affecting wheat Farmers willingness to pay for agricultural education extension services in Ilam, Iran. Agricultural Education Administration Research, 38, 102-111. (In Farsi).
17. Falsafi, P. (2012). Farmer's attitude towards the role of agricultural extension system in paving the way for their institutionalized participation in realizing sector's (A case study in Buein Zahra District). Agricultural Economic and Development, 75, 209-240. (In Farsi).
18. FAO, (2009). Agriculture and Consumer Protection Department, Conservation Agriculture. What is Conservation Agriculture? Retrieved March 2009, from http://www.fao.org/ag/ca/1a.html
19. Feali, S., Pezeshki-Rad, GH, Sedighi, H., Shahbazi, E. & Ghoreish-Abhari, S.J. (2015). External factors affecting the Iranian agricultural extension system (IAES) by 2025. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 46(1), 157-166. (In Farsi).
20. Ghasemi, J., Nazari, S., Gharoon, Z., Rohani, H. & Gholifar, E. (2012). Factors affecting use of information and communication technology (ICT) by agricultural extension experts, in Khorasan Razavi Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 42(1), 93-104. (In Farsi).
21. Hasanabadi, D., Haj-Alizadeh, A. & Heidarvand, M. (2017). Assessment of social capital in beneficiaries' network in toward local sustainable development (Case study: South Khorasan province, RFLDL project). Journal of Watershed Management, 70(1), 71-86. (In Farsi).
22. Hayati, D. & Rezaei-Moghaddam, K. (2006). Towards a paradigm shift for agricultural extension: an environmental sociology perspective. Journal of Food Agriculture and Environment, 4(3/4), 244-251.
23. HeuiBae, M.S., Nikolaev, A., Young-Seo, J. & Castner, J. (2015). Health care provider social network analysis: A systematic review. Nursing, 63(5), 566-584.
24. Hossein-Mohammadi, M. (2009). Investigation of wheat supervisors' characteristics and determination of its relationship with their success in Fars Province. M.Se. Thesis, Shiraz University, Iran. (In Farsi).
25. Izadi, N. & Yaghoubi-Farani, A. (2017). Identification of the functions of organizations in a pluralistic extension system for Iran’s rural development. Rural Development strategies, 4(1), 3-20. (In Farsi).
26. Karamidehkordi, E. (2013). Public–private policy change and its influence on the linkage of agricultural Research, extension and farmers in Iran. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 19(3), 237-255.
27. Karimi, A., Malekmohamadi, I., Rezvanfar, A. & Ahmadpour-Dariani, M. (2013). Designing entrepreneurship model of agricultural extension in the context of agricultural sustainable development. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 44(1), 77-93. (In Farsi).
28. Karimi-Gougheri, H., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., Zamani, Gh.H., Hayati, D. & Rezaei, A.B. (2018). Analysis of agricultural extension and education organizations network in Kerman province: Social network analysis. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 13(2), 131-151. (In Farsi).
29. Kokate, K.D., Dubey, S.K., Sah, U. & Paul, S. (2016). Tools, policies and practices in farm technology delivery system: A review. International Journal of Current Research, 8(5), 31438-31445.
30. Koning, N.B.J., Bindraban, P.S., & Essers, A.J.A. (2002). Wageningen views on food security. Wageningen Platform for Food Security.
31. Leeuwis, C. (2013). Communication for rural innovation: rethinking agricultural extension. 3rd Edition, John Wiley & Sons.
32. Lybbert, T.J., & Sumner, D.A. (2012). Agricultural technologies for climate change in developing countries: Policy options for innovation and technology diffusion. Food Policy, 37(1), 114-123.
33. Madani, K. (2014). Water management in Iran: What is causing the looming crisis? Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, 4(4), 315-328.
34. Mohammadi-Kangarani, H., Shayesteh, A., Holisaz, A. & Ghonchepour, D. (2014). Delineating and analysis of the trust network of tourism sector practitioners using network analysis method (a case study: Tabl Village, Qeshm Island). Journal of Hormozgan Cultural Research Review, 4(8 & 9), 105-117. (In Farsi).
35. Molano, S., and Polo, A. (2015). Social network analysis in a learning community. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 185, 339-345.
36. Moradi-Kafraj, M., Rezvanfar, A. & Malek-Mohammadi, I. (2013). Effective factor on success of decentralization of agricultural extension in Iran. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 9(2), 1-13. (In Farsi).
37. Mulder, M. (2009). Handbook of technical and vocational education and training research. Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands: p. 221-226.
38. Nazarzadehzareh, M., Durrani, K. & Gholam-Ali-Lavasani, M. (2011). Obstacles and problems of agriculture extension training courses from farmer's points of view participating in the extension training courses Dezful City. Research in Curriculum Planning, 2(1), 3-15. (In Farsi).
39. Rezaei, M., Shabanali-Fami, H. & Rezvanfar, A. (2010). A study of the factors influencing job motivation of local extension workers (LEW), Markazi Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 41(3), 369-378. (In Farsi).
40. Rivera, M.W. & Sulaiman, R.V. (2009). Extension: Object of reform, engine for innovation. Outlook on Agriculture, 38(3): 267–273.
41. Rivera, W.M. (1996). Agricultural extension in transition worldwide: Structural, financial and managerial strategies for improving agricultural extension. Public Administration and Development, 16(2), 151-161.
42. Rosegrant, M.W. & Cline, S.A. (2003). Global food security: Challenges and policies. Science, 302, 1917-1919.
43. Sabouri, M.S., Malek-Mohammadi, I., Chizari, M. & Hosseini, S.M. (2012). An analysis of future orientations of extension role in agricultural development: The viewpoints of actors in "Agricultural knowledge and information system". Village and Development, 14(4), 1-26. (In Farsi).
44. Sepehri, M.M. & Riyahi, A. (2011). Social network analysis application for knowledge management system needs elicitation in knowledge-based organizations. Journal of Science & Technology Policy, 3(2), 81-93. (In Farsi).
45. Shabanali-Fami, H., Kalantari, Kh. & Asadi, A. (2008). New debates on Agricultural extension and Education. Tehran: Khoshbin publication. (In Farsi).
46. Singh, K.M., Meena, M.S., Swanson, B.E., Reddy, M.N. & Bahal, R. (2014). In-depth study of the pluralistic agricultural extension system in India. ICAR-RCER, Patna, UIUC, Illinois, MANAGE, Hyderabad, IARI, New Delhi.
47. Souri, S., Sadighi, H. & Pezeshki-Rad, Gh. (2012). An identification of difficulties and limiting factors influencing agricultural extension education activities from the viewpoint of agricultural extension experts. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 43(2): 241-252. (In Farsi).
48. Vanclay, F. (2004). Social principles for agricultural extension to assist in the promotion of natural resource management. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 44(3), 213-222.
49. World Bank, (2009). Agriculture investment sourcebook. 3rd Edition, World Bank, Washington DC. USA, and ISBN: 08213-6085x: 508.
50. Yaghoobi-Farani, A., Malek-Mohammadi, I., Hejazi, S.Y. & Hoseini, S.M. (2009). Organizational and managerial factors affecting entrepreneurship in agricultural extension organizations in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 40(2), 37-52. (In Farsi).
Zamanipour, A. (2008). Agricultural extension in the process of development. Mashhad: Tihoo publication. (In Farsi)