Agheli-Kohnehshahri, L. & Sadeghi, H. (2005). Economic estimation of soil erosion in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Economics Research, 1: 45-61. (In Farsi).
Barreto, H. & Sain. G. (1996). The adoption of soil conservation technology in Elsalvador: Linking productivity and conservation. Journal of soil and water conservation, 51(4), 313-321.
Ebrhimi, H. R. & Karami, E. (1997). Models of adoption of natural resources conservation technology. In: Proceedings of First Seminar on Natural Resources Extension and Animal and Fisheries Affairs. Tehran: Jihad-e-Sazandegi. (In Farsi).
Hayens, R. H. (1998). The Canadian System of Soil Classification. Canada: NRC Research Press.
Jafari, M.; Nasri, M. & Tavili, A. (2009). Soil and Land Degradation. Tehran: Tehran University Press. (In Farsi).
Karami, E. (1995). Models of soil conservation technology in developing countries: Case study Iran. Iran agricultural Research, 14: 39-62.
Karimi, S. & Chizari, M. (2007). Investigating factors affecting soil conservation technologies among Markazi provinve (Ghareh-Chai watershed region). Jihad Magazine, 27 (276): 54-66. (In Farsi).
Mahboobi, M. R. (2003). Analysis of adoption of soil conservation technology in Zaringol watershed region of Golestan province. PhD Dissertation, Dept. of Agricultural Extension and Education, Tehran University. (In Farsi).
Mahboobi, M. R. (2008). Introduction to Conservation Technology Extension with Emphasis on Agriculture and Natural Resources. Gorgan: Makhdoom-Gholi Publication. (In Farsi).
10. Marsh, S.P. & Pannell, D.J. (1997). What we think we know about extension, and why it’s not enough for Landcare. Paper presented at RGC Mineral Sands Limited State Landcare Conference 1997, Queens Park Theatre, Geraldton, 1-4 September.
11. Mohajer, M. (2015). Twenty thousands hectares of Golestan lands have been transformed to garden.
Retrieved from: http://golestanema.com
. (In Farsi).
12. Momeni-Chalki, D., Hayati, B., Dashti, G. & Rezaei, A. (2011). Factors affecting mechanical soil conservation activities in arid lands of Izeh County. Economics and Agricultural Development Research, 42(4), 513-524. (In Farsi).
13. Rohrmann, B. (1997). Risk Orientation Questionnaire: Attitudes toward risk decisions. Melbourne University. Retrieved from: www.rohrmannresearch.net
14. Sadeghi, S.H. & Cerda, A. (2015). Soil erosion in Iran: Issues and solutions. Geophysical Research Abstracts, 17, EGU2015-15840-1.
15. Semgalawe, Z. (1998). Household adoption behavior and agricultural sustainability in the Northeastern mountains of Tanzania: The case of soil conservation in the North pare and West Usambara mountains. Ph.D. Dissertation, Wagenigen University, Netherlands.
16. Torshizi, M. & Salami, H. (2013). Factors affecting conservative soil erosion activities, a case from Khorasan-Razavi province. Iran Agricultural Economics, 1(2): 255-268. (In Farsi).