10. Ho, R. (2006). Handbook of univariate and multivariate data analysis and interpretation with SPSS. New York: Chapman and Hall/CRC Press.
11. Hosseini, M., Hosseini, J. & Soleimanpoor, M. (2010). An Identification and Analysis of Hindering Barriers of Entrepreneurship in Higher Agricultural Education as Perceived by Graduate Students. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 41 (1), 105-0116.
12. Isaacs, E., Viser, K., Friedrich, C. & Brijlal, P. (2007). Entrepreneurship education and training at the Further Education and Training level in South Africa. South African Journal of Education, 27, 613- 629.
13. Khosravipoor, B. & Monajemzadeh, Z. (2011). Ramin Agricultural and Natural Resources University Graduate Students' Viewpoints about Challenges and Obstacles of Higher Education in Training Entrepreneurship Oriented Graduates. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 42 (1), 105-0116.
14. Khosravipoor, B. & Soleimanpoor, M.R. (2012). Identification of training components in Shahid Karimi Gorgan Agriculture Education Complex by emphsizing the students’ entrepreneurship capabilities. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 7 (1), 89- 99. (In Farsi)
15. Khosravipoor, B., Iravani, H., Hosseini, S.M. & Movahed Mohammadi, H. (2007). Identification and analysis of training components of agricutural applied higher education centers’ students’ entrepreneurship capabilities. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Scinces, 38- 2 (2), 207- 217. (In Farsi)
16. Krejcie, R. & Morgan, D. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607-610.
17. Luczkiw, E. (2008). Entrepreneurship education in an age of chaos, complexity and disruptive change. Techical Report, Entrepreneurship and Higher Education, OECD Publisher.
18. Mohammadi Elyasi, M., Ferasatkhah, M. & Farrokh, S. (2012). Skills of professors and teachers for educating new entrepreneurs in universities. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 4 (15), 185 - 201. (In Farsi)
19. Olagunju, Y. (2004). Entrepreneurship small scale business enterprises development in Nigeria. Ibadan Press Llc.
20. Oosterbeek, H., Praag, M. & Ijsselstein, A. (2010). The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship skills and motivation. European Economic Review, 54 (3), 442- 454.
21. Paswan, A. (2009). Confirmatory factor analysis and structural equations modeling: An introduction. Technical Report, University of North Texas.
22. Pretorius, P. (2007). An entrepreneurial education model for the Namibian Higher Education system. Acta Commercii, 7 (1), 327- 336.
23. Rasheed, H. (2000). Developing entrepreneurial characteristics in youth: The effects of education and enterprise experience. International Journal of Entrepreneurship education, 2 (4), 1- 24.
24. Razavi, M., Fallah, N.H., Rezavanfar, A. & Kalantari, K. (2012). Analyzing the barriers to entrepreneurship in Iranian agriculture faculties. Journal of Public Administration, 4 (10), 59- 78.
25. Rezaei, R. (2012). Barriers of Entrepreneurship Development in Agricultural Higher Education System from the Viewpoint of Agricultural Graduate Students at University of Zanjan. Journal of Research of Agricultural Education Management, 18, 92- 104. (In Farsi)
26. Rezaei, R., Karimi, A., Mirikaram, F. & Safa, L. (2012). Study of entrepreneurship educational needs of M.Sc. students in agricultural majors (Case study: University of Zanjan). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 5 (18), 65- 84. (In Farsi)
27. Rudmann, R. (2008). Entrepreneurial skills and their role in enhancing the relative independence of farmers. Technical Report, Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL.
28. Seyednaghavi, M., Safari, F. & Zare, H. (2011). The role of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurial opportunity recognition process. Proceedings of First Conference on Education in 1404 Iran, Tehran, 8 and 9 November 2011, pp. 1-8. (In Farsi)
29. Sharafi, M., Moghaddam, M. & Mazbohi, S. (2011). Entrepreneurship education curriculum: Aims, content, teaching methods and evaluation methods. Journal of Innovation and Creativity in Humanity, 1 (3), 97- 130. (In Farsi)
30. Sharif, M., Jamshedian, R., Rahimi, A. & Naderi, N. (2011). Analysis of entrepreneurship education in Iranian higher education. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 3 (11), 87- 106. (In Farsi)
31. Sharifzadeh, A. & Gholamrezaei, S. (2009). Triple praxis pattern: Core of entrepreneurial learning in entrepreneurship education. Proceedings of First Conference on Engineering Education in 1404 Iran, Tehran, 12 and 13 May 2009, pp. 1-8. (In Farsi)