Aigner, DJ. & Chu SF. (1968). On Estimating the Industry Production Function, American
Economic Review, 13, 826– 839.
Alipour, A., Moosavi, SH., & Khalilian, S. (2014). Valuation of Carbon Dioxide Emissions Obtained from Agricultural Development in Iran. Agricultural Economic, 8(1), 63-81 (In Farsi).
Anselin, L. (2001). Spatial effects in econometric practice in environmental and resource
economics. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 83, 705–710.
Anselin, L., & Bera KA. (1998). Spatial Dependence in Linear Regression Models with an
Introduction to Spatial Econometrics. Handbook of Applied Economic Statistics: CRC, pp. 237–289.
Berre, D., Boussemart, JP., Leleu, H., Tillard, E., & Berazneva, J. (2013). Economic value of greenhouse gases and nitrogen surpluses: society vs farmers' valuation. European Journal of Operational Research, 226, 325-331.
Bonnet, C., Bouamra-Mechemache, Z., & Corre, T. (2016). An environmental tax towards more sustainable food consumption: empirical evidence of the French meat and marine food consumption. Working Papers, TSE-639. Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
Boyd, G., Molburg, J., & Prince, R. (1996). Alternative Methods of Marginal Abatement Cost
Estimation: Non-parametric Distance Function, Proceedings of the USAEE/IAEE 17th Conference, 86–95.
Coggins, JS., & Swinton, JR. 1996. The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2
Allowances, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 30, 58-72.
Connor, DJ., Schwabe, K., King, D., & Knapp, K. (2012). Irrigated agriculture and climate change: The inﬂuence of water supply variability and salinity on adaptation. Ecological Economics
. 77, 149–157.
10. Dang, T., & Mourougane, A. (2014). Estimating Shadow Prices of Pollution in OECD Economies, OECD Green Growth Papers, No. 2014-02, OECD Publishing, Paris.
11. Dinar, A., Lettey, J., & Vaux HJ. (1986). Optimal ratios of saline and no saline irrigation waters for crop production. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 50, 440-443.
, E. & Albiac, J. (2016). Salinity Pollution Control in the Presence of Farm Heterogeneity: An Empirical Analysis. Water Economics and Policy
. 2 (2), 1-20
13. Esteban, E., Tapia, J., Martínez, Y., & Albiac, J. (2011). Pigouvian taxation to induce technological change and abate nonpoint pollution in the Ebro Basin, Spain. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research, 9(4), 957-970
14. Faber, M. & Proops, JLR. (1991). National Accounting, Time and the Environment. Columbia University Press, New York, 214–233
15. Färe R., Grosskopf, S., Lovell, K., & Pasurka, C. (1998). Multilateral Productivity Comparison When Some Products Are Undesirable: A Non-Parametric Approach. The Review of Economics and Statistics. 71, 90-98.
16. Färe, RS., Grosskopf, CA., Lovell, K., & Yaisawarng, S. (1993). Derivation of Shadow Prices for
Undesirable Outputs: A Distance Function Approach. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 75(2), 374-380.
17. Färe, RS., Grosskopf, D., & Weber, W. (2005). Characteristics of a Polluting Technology:
Theory and Practice. Journal of Econometrics, 126, 469-492.
18. Färe, RS., Grosskopf, D., & Weber, W. (2006). Shadow prices and pollution costs in U.S. agriculture. Ecological Economics
, 56(1), 89-103.
20. Griffin, R., & Bromley, D. (1982). Agricultural runoff as a nonpoint externality: A theoretical development. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64, 547-552.
21. Hashemi, M, & Fatahi Ardekani, A. (2016). The economic valuation of organic products, application of stated preferences approach (Case Study: Organic tomatoes of Dasht-e Marghab). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(2), 325-334 (In Farsi).
22. Hatton, T., & Evans, R. (1998). Dependence of Ecosystems on Ground-water and its Significance to Australia. CSIRO Land & Water Resources Research and Development Commission Occasional Paper No 12/98 - Canberra, Australia.ed1.
23. Jamalipour, M., Ghorbani, M., Koocheki, A.R., & Shahnoushi, N. (2014). Estimating the economic value of greenhouse gases emissions of cereals in Iran. 1st E-Conferences on New Finding in Environment and Agricultural Ecosystems. 30 December, 2014. Tehran University. Iran. (In Farsi).
24. Khalilian, S., Shemshadi, K., Mortazavi, S., & Ahmadian, M. (2014). Investigation the welfare effects of Climate Change on wheat in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 28(3), 292-300 (In Farsi).
25. Kwon, OS. & Yun, WC. (1999). Estimation of the marginal abatement costs of airborne pollutants in Korea’s power generation. Energy Economics, 21(6), 547-560.
26. Lee, JD., Par, JB., & Kim, TY. (2002). Estimation of the Shadow Prices of Pollutants with
Production/Environment Inefficiency Taken into Account: a Nonparametric Directional Distance Function Approach, Journal of Environmental Management, 64(4), 365–375.
27. LeSage, J., & Pace, R.K., (2009). Introduction to Spatial Econometrics. Statistics; A Series of
Textbooks and Monographs. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, p. 196.
28. Letey, J., & Dinar, A. (1986). Simulated crop-water production functions for several crops when irrigated with saline waters. Hilgardia, 54(1), 1-32
29. Mol, APJ. (2009). Environmental deinstitutionalization in Russia. Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning 11(3), 223–241.
30. Molaei, M., and Sani, F. (2015) Estimating Environmental Efficiency of the Agricultural Sector. Agricultural science and sustainable production, 25(2), 91-101. (In Farsi)
31. Murty, MN. & Kumar, S. (2002). Measuring Cost of Environmentally Sustainable Industrial
Development in India: A Distant Function Approach, Environment and Developments Economics, 7(3), 467-486.
33. Najafi Alamdarlo, H. (2017). The economic impact of agricultural pollutions in Iran, spatial distance function approach. Science of the Total Environment. In press.
, Sh., Mehrabian, A., & Shekarian, H (2016) World trade and wheat self-sufficiency in world. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research
, 47(1), 93-107 (In Farsi).
36. Niamnsi, YN. & Mbue, IN. (2009). Estimation for ground water balance based on recharge and discharge: a tool for sustainable ground water management, zhongmu county alluvial plain aquifer, Henan province, china. Journal of American Science, 5(2), 40-83.
37. Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). (2000). Directive 2000/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2000 establishing a framework for Community action in the field of water policy (Water Framework Directive). pp 1-72.
38. Park, H. & Lim, J. (2009). Valuation of marginal CO2 abatement options for electric power plants in Korea. Energy Policy, 37, 1834–1841.
39. Pretty J.N., Brett C., Gee D., Hine R.E., Mason C.F., Morison J.I.L., Rave H., Rayment M.D., Van D., & Bijl G. (2000). An assessment of the total external costs of UK agriculture, Agricultural System, 65(2), 113-136.
40. Rečka, L. (2011). Shadow Price of Air Pollution Emissions in the Czech Energy
Sector Estimation from Distance Function. Institute of Economic Studies, Faculty
of Social Sciences Charles University in Prague.
41. Salnykov, M., & Zelenyuk, V. (2005). Estimation of Environmental Efficiencies of Economies and Shadow Prices of Pollutants in Countries in Transition, EERC Working Paper Series 05-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
42. Shaik, G., Helmers, AG. & Langemeier, MR. (2002). Direct and Indirect Shadow Price and Cost Estimation of Nitrogen Pollution Abatement. Journal of Agricultural and Resources Economics, 27(2), 420-432.
43. Shephard, RW. (1970). Theory of Cost and Production Functions, Princeton University Press.
44. Tahamipoor, M. & Abedi, S. (2015). Estimation of the value of carbon dioxide shadow price in wheat production, distance function approach. Second National Conference on Engineering, Agricultural Management, Environment and Sustainable Natural Resources, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
46. Tang, K., Gong Ch., & Wang D. (2016). Reduction potential, shadow prices, and pollution costs of agricultural pollutants in China. Science of the Total Environment
, 541, 42-50.
47. Tang, K., Yang L., & Zhang J. (2016). Estimating the regional total factor efficiency and pollutants' marginal abatement costs in China: a parametric approach, Applied Energy, 184 (2016), 230-240
48. Tedeschi, A. Beltrán, A. & Aragües, A. (2001). Irrigation management and hydrosalinity balance in a semi-arid area of the middle Ebro river basin (Spain). Agricultural Water Management, 49, 31-50.
49. Tedeschi, A., Beltrán, A., & Aragües, R. (2001). Irrigation management and hydro salinity balance in a semi-arid area of the middle Ebro river basin (Spain). Agricultural Water Management, 49, 31-50.
Wang, X., Yang, J., Liu, G., Yao, R., & Yu, S. (2015). Impact of irrigation volume and water salinity on winter wheat productivity and soil salinity distribution. Agricultural Water Management, 149, 44-54.