Belitz, K. & Phillips, S. P. (1995). Alternatives to agricultural drains in California’s San Joaquin Valley: Results of a regional-scale hydro geologic approach. Water Resources Research, 31(8), 1845-1862.
Fattahi Ardakani, A. (2016). Estimating willingness to pay in order to prevent external intangible effects of dust in Yazd-Ardakan plain. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 13(6), 1489-1496.
Fattahi Ardakani, A. Alavi, C. & Arab, M. (2017). The comparison of discrete payment vehicle methods (dichotomous choice) in improving the quality of the environment. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 14(7), 1409–1418.
Fattahi Ardakani, A. Nasrolahi, Z. & Por Abdolahi, F. (2014). An Estimation of Groundwater Economical Value, Case Study: Anar Taft Garden, Yazd Province. International Journal of Analytical Research on Water Resources and Development, 3, 135-142. (In Farsi).
Hadker, N., Sharma, S., David, A. & Muraleedharan, T. R. (1997). Willingness-to-Pay for Borivil National Park: Evidence from a Contingent Valuation. Ecological Economics, 21, 105-122.
Hatami, F. & Parvizi, M. (2015). Investigating the Effect of Underground Water Damage on Ground Sediment (Case Study: Arsanjan Plain). Second National Conference on Soil Mechanics and Engineering. (In Farsi)
Johnson, C. C. (1991). The Oil Pollution Act of 1990: A Long Time Coming. Fordham Environmental Law, 2, 59-77
Judge, G. G. Hill, R. C. Griffiths, W. Lutkepohl, H. & Lee, T. C. (1988). The Theory and Practice of Econometrics. 2nd edition, Wiley, New York, USA.
Komak Panah, A. (1386). Study of the causes of the disruption of land on the roads of Yazd-Ardakan plain. Transportation Research Journal, 4(2). (In Farsi)
10. Leakeو S. A. (2001). Land subsidence from ground water pumping. US Geological Survey.
11. Lofgren, B. E. (1979). Changes in aquifer-system properties with groundwater depletion, Proceeding of International Conference on Evaluation and Prediction of Land Subsidence, Pensacola. American Society of Civil Engineers, 26-46.
12. Ortega-Guerrero, A. Rudolph, D. L. & Cherry, J. A. (1999). Analysis of long-term land subsidence near Mexico City: Field investigations and predictive modeling. Water Resources Research, 35(11), 3327–3341.
13. Pacheco, J. Arzate, j. Rojas, E. Arroyo, M. Yutsis, V. & Ochoa, G. (2006). Delimitation of ground failure zones due to land subsidence using gravity data and finite element modeling in the Querétaro valley, México. Engineering Geology, 84 (3–4), 143-160.
14. Parhizkar, p. Ajdari, h. Imam Gholizadeh, p. & Kazemi, Gh. (2014). Investigating the phenomenon of land gathering in the south of Damghan plain. Second National Conference on Water Crisis (Climate Change, Water and Environment). (In Farsi)
15. Poland, J. F. Lofgren, B. E. Ireland, R. L. & Pugh, R. G. (1972). Land subsidence in the San Joaquin Valley, California. Geological Survey Professional Paper, 437-H
16. Pool, D. R. (1992). Simulation of Transient Ground Water Flow and Land Subsidence in the Picacho Basin, centeal arizona. USGS.
17. Rudolph, D. L. & Frind, E. O. (1991). Hydraulic response of highly compressible aquitards during consolidation. Water Resources Research, 27(1), 17–30.
18. Waren, J. P. Jones, L. L. Lacewell, R. D. & Griffin, W. L. (1975). External Costs Of Land Subsidence in the Houston-Baytown Area. Am. J. agr. Econ. PP:450-455.