Aalianvari, A., Katibeh, H. & Sharifzadeh, M. (2012). Application of Fuzzy Delphi AHP Method for the Estimation and Classification of Ghomrud Tunnel from Groundwater Flow Hazard. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 5, 275–284.
Alibeygi, A.H. & Baboli, M. (2008). Evaluation of Agricultural Sustainability of Wheat Farmers in Sarpol-e-Zahab County, DSR Model. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 39(1), 111-122. (In Farsi)
Avazzadeh, S.A. & Karami, A. (2015). Explaining Sustainability of Agricultural Exploitation System: The Case of Operating Family Farming Operating in the Central District of Boyer-Ahmad County. Rural Development Strategies, 3(1), 27-41. (In Farsi)
Azizi, P., Mahdavi, M & Pishro, H. (2010). Assess the Economic Component of Sustainable Agricultural Development in Iran. Daneshnameh, 3(3), 105-121. (In Farsi)
Cheng, C.H. and Lin, Y. (2002). Evaluating the Best Main Battle Tank Using Fuzzy Decision Theory with Linguistic Criteria Evaluation. European Journal of Operational Research, 142, 174–186.
Dillon, E.J., Hennessy, T.C., Hynes, S., Garnache, C. & Commins, V. (2007). Measuring the Sustainability of Agriculture.
Rural Economy Research Centre (RERC) Working Paper 07-WP-RE-01, Irish Agriculture and Food Development Authority (Teagasc). Dublin/Galway, Ireland
Davidova, S. & Thomson, K. (2014). Family Farming in Europe: Challenges and Prospects. European Union. Retrieved from: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/studies
Davoudi, H. & Maghsoudi, T. (2011). Analysis of Potato Growers’ Knowledge about Sustainable Agriculture in Shushtar Township. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 42(2), 265-274. (In Farsi)
10. Diazabakana, A., Latruffe, L., Bockstaller, C., Desjeux, Y., Finn, J., Kelly, E., Ryan, M. & Uthes, S. (2014). A Review of Farm Level Indicators of Sustainability with a Focus on CAP and FADN.
European Commission’s 7th Framework Programme. Retrieved from: www.flint-fp7.eu/downloads/reports/FLINT%20WP1%20_D1_2.pdf
11. Earles, R. (2005). Sustainable Agriculture : An Introduction. NCAT Program Specialist. Retrieved from: www.attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/PDF/sustagintro.pdf
13. Garner, E. & De La O Campos, A.P. (2014). Identifying the “Family Farm”: An Informal Discussion of the Concepts and Definitions. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, ESA Working Paper. 14-10. Rome, Italy.
14. Giannarou, L. & Zervas, E. (2014). Using Delphi Technique to Build Consensus in Practice. Journal of Business Science and Applied Management, 9(2), 65-82.
15. Habibi, A., Firouzi Jahantigh, F. & Sarafrazi A. (2015). Fuzzy Delphi Technique for Forecasting and Screening Items. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 5(2), 130-143.
16. Hasson, F., Keeney, S. & Mckenna, H. (2000). Research Guidelines for the Delphi Survey Technique. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32(4), 1008-1015.
17. Hsu, Y.L., Lee, C.H. & Kreng, V.B. (2010). The application of Fuzzy Delphi Method and Fuzzy AHP in Lubricant Regenerative Technology Selection. Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 419–425.
18. Kabir, G. & Sumi, R.S. (2013). Integrating Fuzzy Delphi with Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process for Multiple Criteria Inventory Classification. Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management, 3(1), 22-34.
19. Kalantari, K. & Shabanali Fami, H. (2008) Agricultural Development Economics. Publication of Payam e Noor. (In Farsi)
20. Kalantari, K., Asadi, A. & Choubchian. S. (2009). Compilation and Validation of Sustainable Development Indicators for Rural Areas. Urban and Regional Studies and Research, 1(2), 69-86. (In Farsi)
21. Kamarulzaman, N., Jomhari, N., Raus, N.M. & Mohd Yusoff, M.Z. (2015). Applying the Fuzzy Delphi Method to analyze the user Requirement for User Centred Design Process in Order to Create Learning Applications. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(32), 1-7.
22. Karim, E., Ahmad J. & Osman, K. (2017). Fuzzy Delphi Method for Content Validation of Integrated Science Process Skills Instrument. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 7(6), 773-785.
23. Kates, R.W., Parris, T.M. & Leiserowitz, A.A. (2005). What is Sustainable Development? Goals, Indicators, Values, and Practice. Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development, 47(3), 8–21.
24. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Moradei, R. & Mansoori, H. (2014). Assessing Sustainable Agriculture Development Status in Iran and Offering of Sustainability Approaches. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, 23(4), 179-197. (In Farsi)
25. Kuhnen, F. (1992). Sustainability, Regional Development and Marginal Locations. Applied Geography and Development, 39, 101-105.
26. Liu, W.K. (2013). Application of the Fuzzy Delphi Method and the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process for the Managerial Competence of Multinational Corporation Executives. International Journal of e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning, 3(4), 313-317.
27. Majewski, E. (2013). Measuring and Modelling Farm Level Sustainability. Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development, 2(1), 2-10.
28. Mohammadi, Y., Iravani, H & Kalantari, Kh. (2014). Sustainability Assessment of Rice Production in Iran Using Composite Indicators (A Practical Methodology). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45(1), 79-90. (In Farsi)
30. Moeller, C., Grenz, J., Sauerborn, J., Manschadi, A., Pala, M. & Meinke, H. (2006). Assessing the Sustainability of a Wheat-based Cropping System under Mediterranean. Conference on International Agricultural Research for Development, 11-13 October 2005: Stuttgart-Hohenheim.
31. Motiei Langroudi, S.H., Rezvani, M., Faraji Sabokbar, H. & Khajeh Shahkouhi, A. (2010). Analysis of Sustainability of Family and Rural Production Cooperative Farming Systems (Case Study: Agh-Ghala Township: Golestan Province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2-41(3), 323-333. (In Farsi).
32. Motiei Langroudi, S.H., Souri, F. & Cheraghi, M. (2016). Stability Analysis of the Relationship between Family Farming Systems and Food Security in Ghani-Bigloo Rural Areas, Zanjan. Human Geogrophy Research Quarterly, 48(1), 197-209. (In Farsi)
33. Najafi, G. & Zahedi S. (2005). Sustainability issue in Iranian agriculture. Journal of Sociology of Iran, 6(2), 73-106. (In Farsi)
34. Nekoee Naeini. S.A. (2015). Assess the Sustainability of Agricultural Farming Systems in Order to Achieving the Goals of Reselience Economy. Journal Management System, 3(9), 123-139. (In Farsi)
35. Okoli, C. & Pawlowski S.D. (2004). The Delphi Method as a Research Tool: An Example, Design Considerations and Applications. Information and Management, 42(1), 15-29.
36. Osorio, J.D. (2007). Family Farm Agriculture Factors Limiting its Competitivity and Policy Suggestions. Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Talca, Chile.
37. Pacini, G.C., Groot, J.C.J., Bacigalupe, F., Vazzana, C. & Dogliotti, S. (2010). Systematic Evaluation of Indicator Sets for Farming System Diagnosis and Design. WS2.1 ‐ Methods and Procedures for Building Sustainable Farming Systems, 9th European IFSA Symposium, 4‐7 July 2010, Vienna, Austria. pp 861-871.
39. Reytar, K., Hanson, C. & Henninger, N. (2014). Indicators of Sustainable Agriculture: A Scoping Analysis. World Resources Institute, Washington DC, USA.
40. Roy, T.K. & Garai, A. (2012). Intuitionistic Fuzzy Delphi Method: More Realistic and Interactive Forecasting Tool. Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, 18(2), 37-50.
41. Sharifzadeh, A., Asadi, A. & Sharifi, M. (2011. Impact-Oriented Evaluation in Sustainable Development: A Guide for Monitoring and Evaluation of Rural Development Projects. Tehran Academic Jihad Publications. Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
42. Statistical Center of Iran. (2015). Detailed Results of the General Agricultural Census of the Whole Country -1393. Management and Planning Organization. Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
43. Taleb, M., Ebrahimpour, M. & Salmanvandi. S. (2012). Analyzing the Human and Technical Factors that Affect the Level of Intensive Cultivation in the Household Farming System (Case study: the Household Farming of Kermanshah). Journal of Rural Research, 3(9), 147-176. (In Farsi)
44. UNEP, 2005. Handbook on Integrated Assessment of Trade-related Measures: The Agriculture Sector. United Nations Environment Programme. Genova, Italy. Retrieved from: https://www.unpei.org/Handbook-Integrated-Assess-Trade-Measurement
45. Waney, N.F.L., Soemarno, Yuliaty, Y. & Polii, B. (2014). Developing Indicators of Sustainable Agriculture at Farm Level. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science,7(2), 42-53.
46. Winter, M., Lobley, M., Chiswell, H., Howe, K., Wilkinson, T. & Wilson, P. (2016). Is There a Future for the Small Family farm in the UK? Report to The Prince’s Countryside Fund. Prince’s Countryside Fund. London, UK.
47. Wu, C.H. & Fang W.C. (2011). Combining the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and the Fuzzy Delphi Method for Developing Critical Competences of Electronic Commerce Professional Managers. Qual Quant, 45, 751–768.