10. Ghadampour E, Farhadi A, Naghibeiranvand F. (2016). The relationship among academic burnout, academic engagement and performance of students of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Education, 8 (2), 60-68. (In Farsi).
11. Haji Hashemi, Z. & Movahedi, R. (2017). Agricultural Education Pathology in Payam-e-Noor University (PNU) of Shahreza Branch. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(4), 929-941. (In Farsi).
12. Hurst, C. (2011). Engagement and connection in mathematical learning. Prime Number, 26(3), 3–6.
13. Jahedizadeh, S., Ghanizadeh, A. & Ghonsooly, B. (2016). The role of EEL learners' demotivation, perceptions of classroom activities, and mastery goal in predicting their language achievement and burnout. Asian-Paciﬁc Journal of Second and Foreign Language Education, (2016), 1-16.
14. Jahedizadeh, S., Ghanizadeh, A., & Ghapanchi, Z. (2015). A cross-contextual analysis of EEL students' burnout with respect to their gender and educational level. International Journal of English and Education, 4(3), 10-22.
15. Karimi, S. (2016). The role of personality traits in academic wellbeing of agricultural students of Bu-Ali Sina University. Agricultural Education Administration Research, 37, 97-109 (In Farsi).
16. Kutsal, D. & Bilge, F. (2012). A Study on the Burnout Levels of High School Students. Egitim ve Bilim, Severiens.
17. Lasley, T.J., Siedentop, D., & Yinger, R. (2006). A systemic approach to enhancing Teacher quality: The Ohio model. Journal of Teacher Education, 57(1), 13-21.
18. Law. D.W. (2007). Exhaustion in University Students and the Effect of Coursework Involvement. Journal of American College Health, 55 (4), 239-45.
19. Lee, R. & Ashforth, B. (2008). A meta–analytic examination of the correlates of the three dimension of job burnout. Journal of Applied Psychology, 81, 123-133.
20. Menke, L.E. (2011). Predictors of Burnout & Engagement in 1st-year College Students. Journal of Psychology, 145(3), 211-227.
21. Metcalf, A. & Game, A. (2006). The teacher’s enthusiasm. Australian Educational Researcher, 33(3), 91–106.
22. Mikaeeli, N., Afrooz, Gh. & Gholizadeh, L. (2013). he relationship of self-concept and academic burnout with academic performance of girl students. Journal of School Psychology, 1(4), 90-103. (In Farsi).
23. MonavariFard, F.A., MovahedMohammadi, H. & Rezvanfar, A. (2014). The role of curriculum components on the tendency towards creativity of students of Iran's agricultural science and technology education centers. Agricultural Education Administration Research, 29, 74-84 (In Farsi).
24. Mousavi, F. & Shokri, F. (2015). Students' Academic Achievement Based on Academic Burnout and Student Life Stress Predictors. Rooyesh-e-Ravanshenasi, 4(1), 60-80. (In Farsi).
25. Mtsem, A. A. (2011). Effects of diagnostic and contextual instructional strategy on students’ interest and achievement in Secondary school Algebra. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Faculty of Education, Benue State University Makurdi.
26. Neami, A.Z. (2009). The relationship between quality of learning experiences and academic burnout among students of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. Psychological Studies, 5(3), 117-134. (In Farsi).
27. Nezamianpoor, T., Mohammadzadeh, K. & Keshavarz, B. (2016). Studying the relationship between classroom environment and academic burnout and academic performance of students in Shiraz. Second International Management Conference and Social Sciences. Retrieved from: http://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICMSCONF02-ICMSCONF02_169.html (In Farsi).
28. Oche, E.S. (2012). Assessing the relative effectiveness of three teaching methods in the measurement of student’ achievement in mathematics. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies, 3(4), 479-486.
29. Pouratashi, M., MovahedMohammadi, H., Rezvanfar, A. & Hosseini, M. (2014). Investigating the effects of Intelligence beliefs and achievement motivation on learning strategies and academic performance of agricultural students. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45(2), 343-372. (In Farsi).
30. Salmela-Aro, K, Savolainen, H. & Holopainen. L. (2008). Depressive symptoms and school burnout during adolescence. Evidence from two cross longitudinal studies. Journal of Youths and Adolescence. 38, 1316-1327.
31. Salmela-Aro, K., Kiuru, N., Leskinen, E. & Nurmi, J. (2009). School Burnout Inventory (SBI): Reliability and validity. European Journal of Psychological Assessment, 25, 48-57.
32. Schneider, M. (2002). Do School Facilities Affect Academic Outcomes? National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities. National Institute of Building Sciences, Washington, DC.
33. Shawarzer, R. & Hallum, S. (2008). Perceived teacher self-efficacy as a predictor of job stress and burnout :mediation analyses. Applied psychology: An international review, 57.
34. Siri, A., Rania, N., Bagnasco, A. & Sasso, L. (2015). The role of social climate in Nursing and Health Care Professions degree programs. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 171, 382 – 389.
35. Taghipoor, M., Abbasi, E. & Naemi, A. (2016). Analysis Relationship between Educational Service Quality and Self-Directed Learning Skills among Agricultural Students of Tarbiat Modares University. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(2), 731-742. (In Farsi).
36. Tukaev, S. V, Vasheka. T. V, Dolgova. O. M. (2013). The Relationships Between Emotional Burnout and Motivational, Semantic and Communicative Features of Psychology Students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 82, 553 – 556.
37. Williams, K.C., & Williams, C.C. (2011). Five key ingredients for improving student motivation. Research in Higher Education Journal, 2, 1-23.
Zhang, Y., Gan, Y., & Cham, H. (2007). Perfectionism, academic burnout and engagement among Chinese college students: A structural equation modeling analysis. Personality and Individual Differences, 43(6), 1529-1540.