10. Demirbas, A. H., & Demirbas, I. (2007). Importance of rural bioenergy for developing countries. Energy Conversion and Management, 48(8), 2386-2398.
11. Falah, S., Porazizy, M. & rostami, S. (2014). Necessary and the potential to produce biofuels from remnants of grain in the country. Iranian Journal of Energy, (17)1, 65-74.
12. Ghasemi, S., Karami, E., & Azadi, H. (2013). Knowledge, Attitudes and Behavioral Intentions of Agricultural Professionals toward Genetically Modified (GM) Foods: A Case Study in Southwest Iran. Science and Engineering Ethics, 19(3), 1201-1227.
13. Halder, P., Prokop, P., Chang, C. Y., Usak, M., Pietarinen, J., Havu-Nuutinen, S., & Cakir, M. (2012). International survey on bioenergy knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes among young citizens. BioEnergy research, 5(1), 247-261.
14. Hassan, M. H., & Kalam, M. A. (2013). An overview of biofuel as a renewable energy source: development and challenges. Procedia Engineering, 56, 39-53.
15. Huijts, N. M. A., Molin, E. J. E., & Steg, L. (2012). Psychological factors influencing sustainable energy technology acceptance: A review-based comprehensive framework. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(1), 525-531.
16. Karami, Sh., Karami, A. And Zamani, Gh. (2012). Factors influencing stakeholder attitudes towards the use of agricultural water desalination plant in Bushehr Province. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, (8)2, 1-17. (In Farsi)
18. Koh, L. P., & Ghazoul, J. (2008). Biofuels, biodiversity, and people: understanding the conflicts and finding opportunities. Biological conservation, 141(10), 2450-2460.
19. Magnusson, M. K., & Koivisto Hursti, U. K. (2002). Consumer attitudes towards genetically modified foods. Appetite, 39(1), 9-24.
20. Malek-Saeidi, H., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Ajili, A. (2012). Professionals' attitudes towards organic farming: the case of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 14(1), 37-50.
21. Monfared, N. (2014). Factors influencing attitudes and behavior experts tend Agriculture Organization of the province towards use of irrigation technology. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, (10)2, 91-104. (In Farsi)
22. Msangi, S., Sulser, T., Rosegrant, M., & Valmonte-Santos, R. (2007). Global scenarios for biofuels: Impact and implications for food security and water use. In 10 the annual conference on Global Economic Analysis, Purdue University, Indiana.
24. Parcell, J. L., & Westhoff, P. (2006). Economic effects of biofuel production on states and rural communities. Journal of agricultural and applied economics, 38(2), 377.
25. Plieninger, T., Bens, O., & Hüttl, R. F. (2006). Perspectives of bioenergy for agriculture and rural areas. Outlook on Agriculture, 35(2), 123-127.
26. Rezaei-Moghaddam, K, & Salehi, S. (2010). Agricultural specialists’ intention toward precision agriculture technologies: integrating innovation characteristics to technology acceptance model. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 5(11), 1191-1199
27. Sheelanere, P., & Kulshreshtha, S. S. (2013). Sustainable Biofuel Production: Opportunities for Rural Development. International Journal of Environment and Resource, 2(1).
28. Traichal, P. A. (2000). Consumer concern, knowledge, belief, and attitude toward renewable energy: An application of the reasoned action theory. Psychology & Marketing, 17(6), 449-468.
29. Van de Velde, L., Verbeke, W., Popp, M., & Van Huylenbroeck, G. (2010). Trust and perception related to information about biofuels in Belgium. Public Understanding of Science. Public Understand. Sci. 20(5) (2011) 595–608.
30. Wegener, D. T., & Kelly, J. R. (2008). Social psychological dimensions of bioenergy development and public acceptance. Bioenergy Research, 1(2), 107-117.
31. Wheeler, S. (2005). Factors Influencing Agricultural Professionals' Attitudes towards Organic Agriculture and Biotechnology. Doctoral dissertation, ANU, Canberra.
32. Wheeler, S. A. (2007). Contrasting the beliefs of Australian agricultural professionals about the benefits and costs of genetic engineering and organic agriculture. Animal Production Science, 47(12), 1389-1396.
33. Wheeler, S. A. (2008a). The barriers to further adoption of organic farming and genetic engineering in Australia: Views of agricultural professionals and their information sources. Renewable agriculture and food systems, 23(02), 161-170.
34. Wheeler, S. A. (2008b). What influences agricultural professionals' views towards organic agriculture?. Ecological Economics, 65(1), 145-154.
Zagata, L. (2012). Consumers’ beliefs and behavioural intentions towards organic food. Evidence from the Czech Republic. Appetite, 59(1), 81-89.