Adcock, R., & Collier, D. (2001). Measurement validity: A shared standard for qualitative and quantitative research, American Political Science Review, 95, 529-546.
Ahmadpour Dariani, M. (2004). Entrepreneurial experiences in selected countries, Tehran, Amirkabir publication, 1st edition. (In Farsi).
Aronsson, M. (2004). Education matters - But does entrepreneurship education? An interview with David Birch, Academy of Management Learning and Education, 3(3), 289-292.
Bahadur, P. (2012). Entrepreneurship Education in India A Perspective, Indian School of Business, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Barbosa, S.D., Gerhardt, M.W., & Kickul, J.R. (2007). The Role of Cognitive Style and Risk Preference on Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy and Entrepreneurial Intentions, Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 13(4), 86-104.
Barbosa, S.D., Kickul, J., & Smith, B.R. (2008). The road less intended: Integrating entrepreneurial cognition and risk in entrepreneurship education, Journal of Enterprising Culture, 16(4), 411-439.
Béchard, J.P., & Grégoire, D. (2005). Entrepreneurship Education Research Revisited: The Case of Higher Education, Academy of Management Learning & Education, 4(1), 22-43.
Cooper, S., Bottomley, C., & Gordon, J. (2004). Stepping out of the classroom and up the ladder of learning: An experiential learning approach to entrepreneurship education, Industry and Higher Education, 18(1), 11-22.
Erikson, T. (2003). Towards a taxonomy of entrepreneurial learning experiences among potential entrepreneurs, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 10(1), 106-112.
10. Foo, C.T., Loh, S.W., & Tan, S.L. (2006). The Mind of a Technopreneuress: Differentiating the Self-Leading, Entrepreneurial From Custodial, Managerial Female, Technovation, 26, 175-184.
11. Gatchalian, M.L.B. (2010). An in-depth analysis of the entrepreneurship education in the Philippines: an initiative towards the development of a framework for a professional teaching competency program for entrepreneurship educators, The International Journal of Research and Review, 5, 51-73.
12. Harris, M.L., & Gibson, S.G. (2008). Examining the entrepreneurial attitudes of US business students, Education + Training, 50(7), 568-581.
13. Harris, S., Forbes, T., & Fletcher, M. (2000). Taught and enacted strategic approaches in young enterprises, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 6(3), 125-144.
14. Harrison, R.T., & Leitch, C.M. (2005). Entrepreneurial learning: Researching the interface between learning and the entrepreneurial context, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29(4), 351-371.
15. Hogue, A., Kapralos, B., & Desjardins, F. (2011). The role of project-based learning in IT: A case study in a game development and entrepreneurship program, Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 8(2), 120-134.
16. Hytti, U., & O'Gorman, C. (2004). What is enterprise education? An analysis of the objectives and methods of enterprise education programs in four European countries, Education & Training, 46(1), 11-23.
17. Jones, C., & English, J. (2004). A contemporary approach to entrepreneurship education, Journal education training, 46(8/9), 416-423.
18. Karlsson, T., & Moberg, K. (2013). Improving perceived entrepreneurial abilities through education: Exploratory testing of an entrepreneurial self efficacy scale in a pre-post setting, The International Journal of Management Education, 11, 1–11.
19. Kempster, S., & Cope, J. (2010). Learning to lead in the entrepreneurial context, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 16(1), 5-34.
20. Kickul, J., Gundry, L.K., Barbosa, S.D., & Whitcanack, L. (2009). Intuition versus analysis? Testing differential models of cognitive style on entrepreneurial self-efficacy and the new venture creation process, Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 33(2), 439-453.
21. Kirby, D.A. (2004). Entrepreneurship education: can business schools meet the challenge?, Education and Training, 46(8/9), 510-519.
22. Kolb, D.A. (1984). Experiential Learning, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
23. Kuratko, D.F. (2003). Entrepreneurship Education: emerging trends and challenges for the 21st century: U.S. Association of Small Business & Entrepreneurship.
24. Lourenço, F., & Jones, O. (2006). Developing Entrepreneurship Education: Comparing Traditional and Alternative Teaching Approaches, International Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 4, 111-140.
25. MacMillan, I., & McGrath, R.G. (2000). The entrepreneurial mindset, Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard Business School Press, 2000.
26. Mauer, R., Neergaard, H., & Kirketerp, A. (2009). Self-efficacy: conditioning the entrepreneurial mindset. In A. L. Carsrud, & M. Brännback (Eds.), The entrepreneurial mind. New York: Springer.
27. McGee, J. E., Peterson, M., Mueller, S. L., & Sequeira, J. M. (2009). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy: refining the measure, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33(4), 965-988.
28. Norouzzadeh R., & Kossary M. (2010). Description of the Characteristics of the Quadruplet Elements Undergraduate Curriculum with Emphasis on Training Entrepreneurship Skills, Quarterly journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 15(4), 1-18. (In Farsi).
29. O’Neill, R.C. (2004). Entrepreneurship as a subject at university, The South African experience, available at: www.sbaer.uca.edu/research/icsb/1995/pdf/15/pdf (accessed 20 March, 2012).
30. OECD. (2009). Evaluation of programmes concerning education for entrepreneurship. Report by the OECD Working Party on SMEs and Entrepreneurship. OECD.
31. Politis, D. (2005). The process of entrepreneurship learning: A conceptual framework, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29(4), 399-424.
32. Shaw, E. (2004). Marketing in the social enterprise context: is it entrepreneurial?, Qualitative Market Research, 7(3), 194-205.
33. Sterling, S. (2001). Sustainable education: re-visioning learning and change, UK: Green Books.
34. Talebi, K., & Zare Yekta, M.R. (2008). Entrepreneurship education and its role in the establishing and developing Knowledge-based small and medium-sized enterprises, Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 1(1), 111-131. (In Farsi).
35. Vinten, G., & Alcock, S. (2004). Entrepreneuring in Education, The International Journal of Education Management, 18(3), 188-195.
36. Wasdani, K.P., & Mathew, M. (2014). Potential for opportunity recognition along the stages of entrepreneurship, Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 2:7.
37. Wong, C., & Ayoko, O.B. (2010). An experiential learning approach to teaching entrepreneurship in business education, 24th Annual Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference: Managing for Unknowable Futures. 24th ANZAM Conference 2010, Adelaide, South Australia, (1-18), 8-10.
38. Woodier-Harris, N.R. (2010). Evaluating the impact of SPEED on students’ career choices: A pilot study, Education + Training, 52(6/7), 463-476.
39. Yadollahi Farsi. J. (2007). New role of Universities: Developing Entrepreneurial Capabilities, Proceedings of the first international conference on employment and higher education, Tehran, Jahad-e Daneshgahi publication, Tarbiat Modares University. (In Farsi).
Zumbo, B.D., Gadermann, A.M., & Zeisser, C. (2007). Ordinal versions of coefficients alpha and theta for likert rating scales, Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, 6, 21-29.