10. Emami meibodi, A. (2000), Measurement principles of efficiency and productivity. Institute for Trade Studies and Research. Second edition. PP: 125-151.
11. Farrell, M.J. (1957). The measurement of productiveefficiency. J. R. Stat. Soc. Ser. A
120 (III), 253–281.
12. Frija A. Chebil A. Speelman S. Buysse J. & Van Huylenbroeck G. (2009). Water use and technical efficiencies in horticultural greenhouses in Tunisia, Agricultural Water Management, 96, 1509-1516.
13. Lilienfeld, A. & Asmild, M. (2007). Stimation of excess water use in irrigated agriculture: A data invelopment analysis approach, Agricultural Water Management, 94, 73-82.
14. Manjunatha, A.V., Speelman, S., Chandrakanth, M.G., & Van Huylenbroeck, G. (2011). Impact of grandwater markets in India on water use efiiciency. Journal of Environmental Management, 92, 2924-2929.
15.Naseri Jahromi, M. Rasekh jahromi, A. & Mokameli jahromi, B. (2011). Estimation of water use efficiency in agiriculture sector. The third National conferece of DEA in Iran.
16. Neto Luiz, E., & Lins Marcos, P.E. (2004). Neural data envelopment analysis: A simulation, International Journal of Industrial Engineering, 11(1), 14-24.
17. Pendharkan, P.C. & Rodger, J.A. (2003). Technical efficiency-based selection of learning cases to improve forecasting accuracy of neural networks under monotonicity assumption, Decision Support Systems, 36(1), 117-136.
18.Poor Asghar sangachin, F. (2000). Investigating challenges of water resources management in Iran. Journal of planning and budgeting, 67&68. 85-122.
19. Prakshan Chellattan Veetill. Stijn Speelman. Guido van Huylenbroeck. 2013. Estimating the impact of water pricing on water use efficiency in semi-arid cropping sustem: an application of probabilistically constrained nonparametric efficieny analysis. Water Resource Management, 27, 55-73.
20. Raju, K.S. & Kumar, D.N. (2006). Ranking irrigation planning alternatives using data envelopment analysis. Water Resource Management, 20, 553–566.
21. Saboohi, M. Khanjari, S. & Keikhah, A. (2008). Study of water use efficiency in conservatory of Sistan province. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 4(3), 91-102.
22. Shaabani, M.K. & Honar, T. (1999). Determination of the optimum cropping pattern in irrigation canals with the use of IPM model. Journal of Water and Soil, 22(22), 95-106.
23. Speelman, S., D’Haese, M., Buysse, J. & D’Haese, L. (2008). A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, study at small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa. Agricultural System, 98 (1), 31–39.
24. Thiam, A., Bravo-Ureta, B.E., & Rivas, T.E., (2001). Technical efficiency in developing
country agriculture: a Meta-analysis. Agricultural Economics. 25, 235–243.
25. Wadud, A., & White, B., (2000). Farm household efficiency in Bangladesh: a comparison
of stochastic frontier and DEA methods. Applied Economics, 32, 1665–1673.
26. Wang, X. (2010). Irrigation Water Use Efficiency of Farmers and Its Determinants: Evidence from a Survey in Northwestern China. Agricultural Sciences in China, 9(9), 1326-1337.
Yilmaz, B., Yurduse, M. & Harmancioglu, N. (2009). The Assessment of irrigation efficiency in Buyuk Menderes basin. Water Resource Management, 23, 1081-1095.