10. Ghysels E, Lee H.S. & Noh J. (1994). Testing for unit roots in seasonal time series. Some theoretical extensions and a Monte Carlo investigation. Journal of Econometrics, 62, 415–442.
11. Hylleberg, S., Engle, R.F., Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, S. (1990). Seasonal integration and cointegration. Journal of Econometrics, 44, 215-238.
12. Ibrahim, M. & Florkowski, W. (2005). Testing for seasonal cointegration and error correction: the U.S. Pecan price – inventory relationship. Southern Agricultural Economics annual Meeting, Arkansas, February 5-9.
13. Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L. (1997). The role of seasonality in economic time series Reinterpreting money-output causality in U.S. data. International Journal of Forecasting, 13, 381-391.
14. Lof, M. & Lyhagen, J. (2002). Forecasting performance of seasonal cointegration models. International Journal of Forecasting, 18, 31-44.
15. Lof, M. & Franses, P.H. (2001). On forecasting cointegrated seasonal time series. International Journal of Forecasting, 17, 607-621.
16. Olsson, O., Hillring, B. & Vinterback, J. (2011). European wood pellet market integration-A study of the residential sector. Biomass and Bioenergy, 35, 153-160.
17. Olsson, O. & Hillring, B. (2013). Price relationships and market integration in the Swedish wood fuel market. Biomass and Bioenergy, Article in Press, 1-8.
18. Pierce, D. (1976). Seasonality adjustment when both deterministic and stochastic seasonality are present, In: Zellner, A, (Ed,), Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, Bureau of the Census, Washington.
19. Rasouli Birami, Z., dashti, Gh. & Ghahremanzadeh, M. (2010). Investigation of seasonal unit root: Application of broiler market in Iran. Journal of Animal Science Research, 21(2), 81-91. (In Farsi).
20. Rostamian, R. (2010). Investigation of fish market’s integration in Iran. 7th Biennial Conference of Iranian Agricultural Economics Society. Karaj, Iran. (In Farsi)
21. Sahrayian, M. & Bakhshoudeh, M. (2008). Investigating integration in local and global wheat market. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 59, 97-118. (In Farsi).
22. Sekhar, C.S.C. (2012). Agricultural market integration in India: An analysis of select commodities. Food Policy, 37, 309-322.
23. Stigler, G.J. & Sherwin, R.A. (1985). The extent of the market. Journal of Law and Economics, 28, 555-585.
24. Wells, J. M. (1997). Business cycles, seasonal cycles, and common trends. Journal of Macroeconomics, 19, 443-469.
Zanias, G. P. (1999). Seasonality and spatial integration in agricultural products markets. Agricultural Economics, 20, 253-262.