Agriculture Statistic Year Book. (2011). Statistics and information technology office,
Chancellor for economic and international planning, Ministry of Agricultural Jahad, 2, Tehran, Retrieved from: http:// www.maj.ir
. (In Farsi)
Asche, F., Gjolberg, O. & Volker, T. (2003). Price relationships in the petroleum market: an analysis of crude oil and refined product prices. Energy Economics, 25, 289-301.
Barrett, C.B. (2008). Spatial market integration. In: The new Palgrave dictionary of economics. London: Palgrave Macmillan.
Ben Zaied, Y. & Binet, M. E. (2011). A seasonal integration and cointegration analysis of residential water demand in Tunisia. Working paper, University of Rennes 1, France.
Bohl, M.T. (1998). Nonstationary stochastic seasonality and the German M2 money demand function. European Economic Review, 44, 61-70.
Clements, M.P. & Hendry, D.F. (2004). A companion to economic forecasting. Blackwell Publishing.
Dashti, Gh., Rasouli Birami, Z. & Ghahremanzadeh, M. (2012). Analysis of seasonal behavior and market integration (case study: Broiler market in Iran). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 3, 323-333. In Farsi.
Engle, R.F., Granger, C.W.J., Hylleberg, S. & Lee H.S. (1993). Seasonal cointegration: the Japanese consumption function. Journal of Econometrics, 55, 275-298.
Ghysels, E. & Perron, P. (1993). The effect of seasonal adjustment filters on tests for a unit root. Journal of Econometrics, 55, 57-98.
10. Ghysels E, Lee H.S. & Noh J. (1994). Testing for unit roots in seasonal time series. Some theoretical extensions and a Monte Carlo investigation. Journal of Econometrics, 62, 415–442.
11. Hylleberg, S., Engle, R.F., Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, S. (1990). Seasonal integration and cointegration. Journal of Econometrics, 44, 215-238.
12. Ibrahim, M. & Florkowski, W. (2005). Testing for seasonal cointegration and error correction: the U.S. Pecan price – inventory relationship. Southern Agricultural Economics annual Meeting, Arkansas, February 5-9.
13. Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L. (1997). The role of seasonality in economic time series Reinterpreting money-output causality in U.S. data. International Journal of Forecasting, 13, 381-391.
14. Lof, M. & Lyhagen, J. (2002). Forecasting performance of seasonal cointegration models. International Journal of Forecasting, 18, 31-44.
15. Lof, M. & Franses, P.H. (2001). On forecasting cointegrated seasonal time series. International Journal of Forecasting, 17, 607-621.
16. Olsson, O., Hillring, B. & Vinterback, J. (2011). European wood pellet market integration-A study of the residential sector. Biomass and Bioenergy, 35, 153-160.
17. Olsson, O. & Hillring, B. (2013). Price relationships and market integration in the Swedish wood fuel market. Biomass and Bioenergy, Article in Press, 1-8.
18. Pierce, D. (1976). Seasonality adjustment when both deterministic and stochastic seasonality are present, In: Zellner, A, (Ed,), Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, Bureau of the Census, Washington.
19. Rasouli Birami, Z., dashti, Gh. & Ghahremanzadeh, M. (2010). Investigation of seasonal unit root: Application of broiler market in Iran. Journal of Animal Science Research, 21(2), 81-91. (In Farsi).
20. Rostamian, R. (2010). Investigation of fish market’s integration in Iran. 7th Biennial Conference of Iranian Agricultural Economics Society. Karaj, Iran. (In Farsi)
21. Sahrayian, M. & Bakhshoudeh, M. (2008). Investigating integration in local and global wheat market. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 59, 97-118. (In Farsi).
22. Sekhar, C.S.C. (2012). Agricultural market integration in India: An analysis of select commodities. Food Policy, 37, 309-322.
23. Stigler, G.J. & Sherwin, R.A. (1985). The extent of the market. Journal of Law and Economics, 28, 555-585.
24. Wells, J. M. (1997). Business cycles, seasonal cycles, and common trends. Journal of Macroeconomics, 19, 443-469.
Zanias, G. P. (1999). Seasonality and spatial integration in agricultural products markets. Agricultural Economics, 20, 253-262.