10. Gholami, M., Ali Beygi, A. M., & Savari, M. (2015). Phenomenology of farmers' perception of drought (Case study: Sarpol-e Zahab city). Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(3), 439-456. (In Farsi).
11. Gravity, P., & Ali Beygi, A. M. (2011). Identification of agricultural risk management determinants: A survey of farmers in Kermanshah. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Research, 46(3): 439-456 (In Farsi).
12. IPCC, 2014 - Climate Change. (2014) Synthesis Report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Core Writing Team, R.K. Pachauri and L.A. Meyer (Eds.)]. IPCC, Geneva, Switzerland, 151 pp.
13. IPCC. (2014a). Climate change: synthesis report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III.
14. IPCC. (2014b). Climate change: impacts, adaptation, and vulnerability. Part A: Global and sectoral aspects. Contribution of Working Group II to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on
15. Jafari, F., Shaban Ali Fami, H., & Daneshvar Ameri, J. (2015). Investigating and analyzing the amount of drought-response operations by Farmers of Tarom Province, Iran, Economic Research and Development, 46(1), 42-35. (In Farsi).
16. Jia, H. & Pan, .D (2016). Drought Risk Assessment in Yunnan Province of China Based on Wavelet Analysis. Advances in Meteorology, Volume 2016, Article ID 1579415, 10 pages .avalible in: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/1579415.
17. Keshavarz, M., & Karami, E. (2014). Farmers decision making process under drought, Journal of Arid Environments. 108C (2014) 43–56.
18. Pittman, J., Wittrock, V., & Wheaton, E. (2011). Vulnerability to climate change in rural Saskatchewan: Case study of the Rural Municipality of Rudy No. 284, Journal of Rural Studies. 27(1), 83- 94.
20. Rezaei, R. (2012). Identifying and analysing the drought mitigation strategies in Zanjan rural areas agriculture Jihad experts’ viewpoint. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 43(2). 125-134 (In Farsi).
21. Santos J. R, Pagsuyoin, S. T., Herrera, L. C., Tan, R. R., &Yu, K. D. (2014). Analysis of drought risk management strategies using dynamic inoperability input–output modeling and event tree analysis. Published online: Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014. Environment Systems and Decision. 34, 492–506.
22. Sayers, P.B., Yuanyuan, L., Moncrieff, C., Jianqiang, L., Tickner, D., Gang, L., & Speed, R. (2017). Strategic drought risk management: eight ‘golden rules’ to guide a sound approach. International Journal of River Basin Management, 1(17), 239-255.
23. Sheikh Hasani, H. (2015). Drought, Dehydration, Risk Management, Crisis and Strategies. National Conference on Water Ways in Iran and the Middle East. Retrieved from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-waterconf01-waterconf01_211.html (In Farsi).
24. Sobhani nasab, Y. (2009). Ecological, Socio-Economic Impact of Drought. Proceedings of the Regional Conference on Water and Drought, Islamic Azad University of Rasht. 779-79. Retrieved from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-RCWCD01-RCWCD01_134.html (In Farsi).
25. Solh, M., & Ginkel, M.van. (2014). Drought preparedness and drought mitigation in the developing world׳s drylands. Weather and Climate Extremes. 3, 62-66.
26. Tavakoli, J., Almasi, E., & Quchi, P. (2015). Investigation and Analysis of Drought Adjustment Strategies in Kermanshah Province, Rural Studies, 7(1), 142-47. (In Farsi).
27. Towler, E., & Lazrus, H. (2016). Increasing the usability of drought information for risk management in the Arbuckle Simpson Aquifer, Oklahoma, and National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, United States. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.crm.2016.06.003
30. Wilhite, D. A. (2016). Drought -management policies and preparedness plans: changing the paradigm from crisis to risk management. University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA Land Restoration.
31. Wilhite, D. A. & Vanyarkho, O. (2000). Drought Pervasive impacts of a creeping phenomenon. Drought a Global Assessment.In: Donald A. Wilhite, Drought: A Global Assessment, Vol. I, pp. 245–255
World Bank. (2016). World development indicators. Retrieved from:: https://data.worldbank.org/products/wdi