Document Type : Research Paper
1 Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran
2 MSc. Student, Department of of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture Engineering and Rural Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources Khozestan University, Ahvaz, Iran
3 PhD. Student, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran
10. Gheibi, F., Shahnooshi, N. Mohammadzadeh, R. and Azarinfar, Y. 2009. Study of wheat supply response pattern in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. N: 2. P: 91-106.
11. Jafari Lisar, N. and karamat zade. A and jolaee, R. 2014. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Rice Cultivar Level in Iran. International Conference on Sustainable Development, Solutions and Challenges Focusing on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment Life and tourism.
12. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Statistical Information, Agricultural Statistics, Agricultural Crop 2014-2015, Volume I.
13. Nerlove, M. (1956), Estimates of the elasticities of supply of selected agricultural commodities, Journal of Farm Economics, 38. P:496- 509.
14. Noroozi, H. 2016. Effect of macroeconomic variables and support policy on the growth of the agricultural sector in Iran. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Economics and Agricultural Development. University of Tehran. Tehran.
15. Rezaee, S. 2009. Evaluation of Government Support Policies for Iranian Agriculture (Case Study: Gardening and Public Utilities). Master's thesis, University of Tehran, Tehran.
16. Saboohi, M and Azadegan, A. 2014. Estimation of the Dynamic Supply Function of Major Agricultural Products and Analysis of the Impact of Irrigation Water pricing policy. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 185-196.
17. Sadeghi Tekasi, F. 2000. Iranian Rice Economy. Master's Thesis, Faculty of Economic and Political Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University. Tehran. Iran.
18. Shahabadi, A. Esmaeel Beige, M. 2012. Determinants of Supply and Demand Rice Market in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. N: 4, p: 15-29.
19. Shahnooshi, N., Dehghanian, S., Ghilanpoor, O. and Mesgaran, M.D. 2004. Investigating Factors Affecting Wheat Supply in Khorasan Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 47. P: 91-102.
20. Shokoohi, Z. and Bakshoodeh, M. 2013. Impact of Risk of Income and Expectable Earnings on Wheat Supply in Fars Province. Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 80. P: 1-15.
21. Swagata Choudhury, S.K. 2003. Cropping pattern change analysis and optimal land use planning by integrated use of satellite remote sensing and GIS a case study of Barwala C.D. Block, Panchkula District, Haryana, Indian Cartographer p. 111-123.
22. Taheri, F., Yazdani, S., Mohammadi, H. 2009. Impact of Government Support Policy on Supply, Crops and Yield of Wheat in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. N:1. P: 1-12.
23. Wallace, H. 2002. Agriculture as a tool for rural development: Workshop Proceeding, Workshop Held in Collaboration with the National Rural Development Partnership on August 24, in French Lick, Indiana. 40p.
24. Yazdani, S. and Mazhari, M. 1995. Factors Affecting Sugar Beet Supply in Khorasan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science. 3(26). P: 1-7.