Document Type : Research Paper
10. Dehghani Kazemi, V., Jafari, H.R., Yeganeh Kiya, Z., & Salehi, E. (2013). Improving Waste Management System of the City of Tehran – Emphasizing on Final Disposal. Journal of Urban Management, (32), 153-162. (In Farsi)
11. Ebrahimi, A., Ehrampoosh, M.H., Samaei, M.R., Shahsavani, E., Afra, Y & Abotorabi, M. (2010). Survey of Knowledge and Practice of Yazd People Regarding Municipal Solid Waste Management in 2008. Journal of Toloo-e-behdasht, 9(4), 80-89. (In Farsi)
12. Emadzadeh, M. K., Alami, S., & Pirali, V. (2012). Study of effective factors on the recycling behavior and citizen participation in recycling programs (Case Study: yasechay Village), The 2nd Conference on Environmental Planning and Management. Tehran: University Of Tehran. (In Farsi)
13. Frick, J., Kaiser, F & Wilson, M. (2004). Environmental knowledge and conservation behavior: exploring prevalence and structure in a representative sample. Journal of Personality and Individual Differences. (37), 1597-1613.
14. Ghanbarzadeh Lak, L., Roshdi, M., Jalili, F., & Ghanbarzadeh Lak, M. (2013). Assessment of different methods of compost production in rural waste management,(case study: Khoy Township villages), 7th National Congress on Civil Engineering. Zahedan: University Of Sistan & Baluchestan . (In Farsi)
15. Golshiri esfahani, Z., & Saraei, M.H. (2010). Strategic Planning for Rural Environmental System Using SOWT Analysis (Case Study: Gandoman District, Boroojen Township). Journal of Rural Research, 1(4), 73-98. (In Farsi)
16. Heidari, H. (2012). Agricultural waste recycling: (case study: Shahniya Village), The First National Conference on Environmental Protection and Planning, Islamic Azad University of Hamedan Branch. (In Farsi)
17. Izadi, F., Karimian, A. A & Sodayizadeh, H. (2013). Investigation about Environmental Awareness of Rural Students and its Correlation with Awareness of Their Parents and Teachers,Case study: Students in Secondary School of Villages in Jey Distric, Esfahan. Journal of Rural Research. 4(4), 777-792. (In Farsi)
18. Jozi, S. A., Dehghani, M., & Zarei., M. (2013). Rural Waste Management Strategic plan by A’WOT Method (Case study: Minab). Journal of Environmental Studies. 38(4), 93-108. (In Farsi)
19. Khodaverdiyan, M.R., & Farajollah Hoseini, S.J. (2010). Role of extension and people participation in agricultural wastes management, National conference on waste management and agricultural effluents. Tehran: Agricultural Research, Education & Extention Organization. (In Farsi)
20. Khoshfar, Gh., Salehi, S., & Emamgholi, L. (2010). Investigating people behavior toward the environment (Case Study: urban and rural areas of Kordestan province), 4th Conference & Exhibition on Environmental Engineering. Tehran: University Of Tehran .(In Farsi)
21. Maddox, P., Doran, C, Williams, I. D. & Kus, M. (2011). The role of intergenerational influence in waste education programmes: The THAW project, Journal of Waste Management, (31), 2590–2600.
22. Mahdavi, S. M. S & Vaziri, R. (2010). investigating of effective socio-cultural factors on environmental attitudes of Azad Science and research university students. Journal of Social Research, 3(7), 19-46. (In Farsi)
23. Mesdaghinia, A., Naddafi, K., Nabizadeh,R., & Yaghmaiyan, K. (2013). Waste classification guide for environmental health inspectors, Environmental & 0ccupational Health Center, pp. 1-72. from http://samanehjmb.behdasht.gov.ir/file/pasmand.pdf (In Farsi)
24. Mirdamadi, M., Bagheri Varkaneh, A., & Esmaeili, S. (2010). study of Tehran high school students' awareness of environmental protection. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 12(1), 201-216. (In Farsi)
25. Mirtorabi, M., Shafiee, F., & Rezvanfar, A. (2013), Using of information sources and communication channels in the process of comprehensive rural waste management adoption. Journal of Natural Recources, 66(3), 329-339. (In Farsi)
26. Mohammanezhad Sigaroodi, J., Shabani Kiya, A., & Booghlandashti, B. (2010). Assessing of energy production Potential of agricultural waste in Iran. The First Iranian Bioenergy Conference. Tehran. (In Farsi)
27. Morshedi, L., & Farajollah Hoseini, S. J. (2010). Role of extension and agricultural education in agricultural waste management, National conference on waste management and agricultural effluents. Tehran: Agricultural Research, Education & Extention Organization . (In Farsi)
28. Noorpoor, A., Afrasiyabi, H., & Davoodi, S. M. (2013). Investigating of waste management process in the Iran and world (report 207), Tehran: Technology Management and Documentation Centre, 1-64.
29. Purcell, M., & Magette, W. L. (2010). Attitudes and behaviour towards waste management in the Dublin, Ireland region, Journal of Waste Management, (30), 1997–2006.
30. Rafiee, R; Salman Mahiny, A & Khorasani, N. (2009). Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Municipal Solid Waste Management System (Case study: Mashad City). Journal of Sciences of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 16(2), 208-220. (In Farsi)
31. Salehi, S. (2011). Environmental behaviors, environmental knowledge and education, Journal of educational science of University of Shahid Chamran Ahvaz, 6(2), 201-220. (In Farsi)
32. Seidali, M., Sadeghi, Gh., & Mirzaei Goodarzi, Z. (2011). Management position in goals advancing of rural development: A Case Study of Chivalry village (Lordegan Township). Journal of Reginal planning, 1(2), 79-91. (In Farsi)
33. Statistical Center of Iran. (2011). Statistical Annual year book of Qazvin Province. Retrived October 9, 2013, From www.ostan-qz.ir/content/statistics (In Farsi)
34. Sujauddin, M. S., Huda, M. S. & Rafiqul Hoque, A. T. M. (2008). Household solid waste characteristics and management in Chittagong, Bangladesh, Journal of Waste Management. (28), 1688–1695.
35. Zahedi, M.J., Ghaffari, G., & Ebrahimilouye, A. (2012). Theoretical Deficiencies of Rural Development in Iran. Journal of Rural Research, 3(9), 7-30. (In Farsi)
36. Zamani Moghaddam, A., & Saeidi, M. (2013), The effect of environmental education on teacher’sknowledge, attitude and skills (Case study: primary school teachers district 12, Tehran). Journal of Environmental Education & Sustainable Development, 1(3), 19-30. (In Farsi)