- Allahyari, M. S. 2011. Analysis of Farm Management Skills among Managers of Industrial Poultry Units in Guilan Province. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research, Vol. 4, No. 1. 65- 81. (In Persian).
- Allahyari, M. S., Saburi, M. S., Keshavarz, F. 2011. Analyzing Farm Management Skills in Poultry Production Enterprises in Iran. Life Science Journal, Vol. 8, Issue 1. 61-67.
- Al-Rimawi, A. S., Karablieh, E. K., Al-Qadi, A. S., & Al-Qudah, H. F. 2006. Farms attitudes and skills of farm business management in Jordan. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 12(3), 165-177.
- Ashkar Ahangar Kalaei, M. A., Asadpoor, H and Alipoor, A, 2006, A Survey of Farmers` Attitudes for Land Consolidation Project in Mazandaran Paddies (Case Study; Glyrd Village of Jouibar City), Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol. 14, No. 55.135-154. (In Persian).
- Boehlje, M., Dobbins, C., & Miller, A. 2002. Are your farm business management skills ready for the 21 century? Retrieved From http://www.Purdue.edu/extmedia/ID /ID-244.pdf/
- Gangadharappa, H.V, Pramod, K.T.M, and Shiva, K.H.G. 2007.Gastric floating drug delivery systems: a review. School of Pharmaceutical sciences, Vels University, Pallavaram,Chennai 600 117, Tamil Nadu. Indian J. Pharm. Ed. Res. 41, 295–305.
- Guo, B, Jin, X, Yang, X, Guan, X, Lin, Y, Zhou, Y, 2015. Determining the effects of land consolidation on the multi functionality of the cropland production system in China using a SPA-fuzzy assessment model. European Journal of Agronomy Europ. J. Agronomy (63) 12–26.
- Hajimaleki, H; Hosseini, F and Mirdamadi, M. 2011. Review of rapeseed farmers' perspective on farm management technical skills in Qazvin province. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research, Vol. 4, No. 3. 31- 43. (In Persian).
- Hamidi, M. S. 2005. Management and economic of ostrich culture in Iran. Sepehr Publisher, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
- Lusho, Sh and Dh. Papa, 1998, Land fragmentation and consolidation in Albania. Land Tenure Centre, Albanian series, Working Paper No 25, University of Wisconsin, USA.
- Moradi, G., Eslami, A. R. Firouzi, S. 2013. Socio-Economical effects of land consolidation in North of Iran (Case study: farms of Masal County). Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES). Vol. 3, No. 2. 61-67.
- Nuthall, P. L. 2006. Determining the important management skill competencies: The case of family farm business in New Zealand. Agricultural Systems, 88, 429- 450.
- Sikor, T., Stahl, J., Dorondel, S., 2009. Negotiating post-socialist property and state: struggles over forests in Albania and Romania. Develop. Change 40 (1), 171-193. ISSN 0012-155X. Faculty of Social Sciences > School of International Developmen.
- Steinhauser, H., Langbehn, C., Peters, U., 2003. Farm Management. Second edition, Translator Dehghanian, S. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian).
- Teimoori Hezarjaribi, P.,& Najafi, B., 2017. Factors Affecting the Acceptance of Integration Tend Rice Fields, International Journal of Environmental & Agriculture Research (IJOEAR). Vol. 3, Issue. 4. 107-115.
- Yaaghubi, A., Chizari, M., Pezshkirad, G., & Foeli, S. 2009. Importance of farm management skills from the viewpoint of Wheat farmers in Tafresh Township. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 17(66), 99-114. (In Persian).
- Zipping, W., Minquan, L., & Davis, J. 2005. Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production, China Economic Review, Vol. 16; 28-49.