- Ahmadpour Dariani, M., & Moghimi, M. (2006). Principles of Entrepreneurship. Tehran: Center of Entrepreneurship of Tehran University (In Frasi).
- A'lam beige, A., Jalilian, S., & Latifi, S. (2017). Effects of entrepreneurship features on attitude and rural youth's self-employee intent (case study: Rurals of county in Eslam Abad Gharb). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Development and Economic, 48(4), 595-609 (In Farsi)
- Arous, S.A., Arrar, H., Driouech, N., Bilali, H.E., Belsanti, V., & Sisto, L. (2013). Agricultural extension and advisory services in Algeria at crossroads: Pressing problems and innovative solutions. IV International Symposium, Agrosym 3-6 October, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/
- Badri, A., Liaghatdar, M., A'bedi, M., & Ja'fari, A. (2006). An investigation of entrepreneurship abilities of students of Isfahan University. Journal of Research And Planning In Higher Education, 40, 73-90. (In Farsi).
- Bentler, P.M. & Weeks, D.G. (1980). Linear Structural Equations with Latent Variables. Psychometrika, 107 (45), 289-308.
- Bergvinson, D. (2015). Demand driven innovation in Agriculture: Creating Economic Opportunity for Smallholder Farmers and Nutritional Security for Consumers. International crops Research Institute for the Semi- Arid Tropics. Presented at NAAS 2015.
- 7. Blum, M., & Chipeta, S. (2016). Innovative Financing Mechanisms for Demand-driven Agricultural Advisory Services. Note 21. GFRAS Good Practice Notes for Extension and Advisory Services. GFRAS: Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Brockhaus, R., & Horwitz, P. (1994). Small Business- Entrepreneurs and performance: Evidence from Management buy-in. International small business Journal, 12(1), 28-44.
- Chipeta, S. (2006). Demand Driven Agricultural Advisory Services. Lindau: Swiss Center for Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, for the Neuchatel Initiative Group. http://agris.fao.org/agris-search/search.do?recordID=GB2013202579
10. Christoplos, I. (2010). Mobilizing the potential of rural and agricultural extension
. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). Office of Knowledge Exchange, Research and Extension. The Global Forum for Rural Advisory Services, Rome. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/docrep/012/i1444e/i1444e00.htm
11. Collet, K., & Gala, C. (2009). Training for rural development: Agricultural and Enterprise skills for women smallholders. City and Guilds Centre for Skills Development, 24-30 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9DDT
12. Cowdhury, K. (2007). Entrepreneurship as an Economic Force in Rural Development, the Seventh FAO/ REU International Rural Development Summer School, Herrsching, Germany.
13. Davis, K. (2008). Extension in Sub-Saharan Africa Overview and Assessment of Past and Current Models and Future Prospects. International Agricultural and Extension Education, 15(3), 15-28.
15. De Lauwere, C.C. (2005). The role of agricultural entrepreneurship in Dutch agriculture today. Agricultural Economics, 33, 229-238.
16. Drucker, P. (1998). Innovation and Entrepreneurship. (revised ed.), Butterworth Heinemann, Oxford.
17. FAO. (2014). The state of food and agriculture: Innovation in family farming. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
18. Faure, G., Desjeux, Y., & Gasselin, P. (2012). New challenges in agricultural advisory services from a research perspective: a literature review, synthesis and research agenda. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 18, 461–492.
19. Ferris, S., E. Kaganzi, R. Best, C. Ostertag, M. Lundy and T. Wandschneider. (2006). A market facilitator’s guide to participatory agro enterprise development. Cali, CO: Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical (CIAT), 2006.
20. Friis-Hansen, E. (2005). Agricultural development among poor farmers in Soroti district, Uganda: Impact assessment of agricultural technology, farmer empowerment and changes in opportunity structures. Danish Institute for International Studies, Mexico, 19- 21 October, pp1- 10.
21. Groot, J.C.J., Rossing, W.A.H., Tichit, M., Turpin, N., Jellema, A., Baudy, J., Verburg, P.H., Doyen. L., & Van de ven, G.W.J. (2009). On the contribution of modelling to multifunctional agriculture: Learning from comparisons. Journal of Environmental Management. 90, 147-160
22. Gurel, E., Altinay, L., & Daniele, R. (2010). Tourism students’ entrepreneurial intentions. Annals of Tourism Research, 37 (3), 646–669.
23. Hosseini, S.M., & Soleiman pour, M. (2006). An investigation of effects of enforcement of entreprenurship spirits in agricultural development process. Journal of Jahad, (273), 250-265 (in Farsi).
24. Howard, S. (2004). Developing Entrepreneurial Potential in Youth: The Effects of Entrepreneurial Education and Venture Creation. University of South Florida Repot, pp.3-17.
25. IFAD. (2011). Smallholder conservation agriculture rationale for IFAD involvement and relevance to the East and Southern African region. Rome, IFAD 5 (3), 5-7
26. Jalalzadeh, M., Nouri Zaman abadi, H., & Kalantari, KH. (2017). Spatial Analysis of effective factors on farmers attitude in western province toward foundation of agricultural productions marketing cooperatives. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Development and Economic, 48-2(4), 589-596 (In Farsi)
27. Kahan, D. (2011). Market – oriented advisory services in Asia – A review and lessons learned. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Regional Office for Asia And The Pacific. Fao. Bangkok.
28. Kahan, D. (2013). Market oriented farming: An overview. Farm management extension guide. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
29. Karani, Z., Monavarifard, F., & Salehi, L. (2014). An investigation on effective factors on making entrepreneurship mentality of farmers. Research of Economic and Agricultural Development of Iran Journal, 45 (2), 315-322. (In Farsi).
30. Karia, S., Abenakyo, A., Alum, W., Asiimwe, F., Best, R., Barigte, J., Chisike, C., Delve, R., Gracious, D., Kahiu, I., Kankwatsa, P., Kaganzi, E., Muzira, R., Nalukwago, G., Njuki, J., Sanginga, P., & Sangole, N. (2007). Enabling Rural Innovation: Empowering Farmers to take advantage of Market Opportunities and improve livelihoods. CIAT-Africa, P.O. Box 6247, Kampala, Uganda.
31. Karimi, A., Malek Mohammadi, I., Ahmadpour Dariani, M., & Rezvanfar, A. (2013). Effects of organizational entrepreneurship in field of agricultural sustainable development with using of structural equation modeling. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Development and Economic, 44(3), 411-427(In Farsi)
32. Kilenthong, P. (2011). An empirical investigation of entrepreneurial marketing and the role of entrepreneurial Orientation. Ph.D. Dissertation, College of Business Administration, University of Illinois, USA.
33. Klerkx, L., & Proctor, A. (2013). Beyond fragmentation and disconnect: networks for knowledge exchange in the English land management advisory system. Land Use Policy, 30, 13–24.
34. Labarthe, P., & Laurent, C. (2013). Privatization of agricultural extension services in the EU: Towards a lack of adequate knowledge for small-scale farms? Food Policy, 38, 240–252.
35. Laoubi Kh., Boudi M., & Yamao M. (2010). Citrus farming in Algeria: farmers’ behavior towards research and extension agenda. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 5(15),1993-2001.
36. Laspita, S., Breugst, N., Heblich, S., & Patzelt, H. (2012). Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions‖, Journal of Business Venturing, 27, 414–435.
37. Lescevica, A. (2002). Networking strategy of boards: Implications for small and mediumsized enterprises. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 13 (3), 269-285.
38. Mankelow, G., & Merrilees, B. (2001). Towards a model of entrepreneurial marketing for rural women: A case study approach.Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship; 6(3): 23-35
39. McClelland, D.C. (1965). Toward a throry of motive acquisition.american psychologist, 20, 321-333
40. McElwee, G. (2008). A taxonomy of entrepreneurial farmers. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 6, 465–478.
41. Moghimi, M. (2004). Enrepreneurship in NGOs, Tehran University and Tehran University center Publication. Tehran.1st ed. (P395). (In Farsi).
42. Motiei Langeroudi, H., Ghadiri Masoum, M., Dadkhani, F., Yadollahi Farsi, J., & Torkashvand, Z. (2012). Explanations of effectice factors in the rural empowerments in development of entreprenurship, case study: Zand and Samen parts of Malayer County. Researches of humen geogeraphy, 80 (2), 119-138 (In Farsi).
43. Nemati, M.A. (2013). An investigation of Entrepreneurial spirit of students of Public universities of Tehran. Journal of Innovation and Value Creation, 1 (3), 47-64. (In Farsi)
44. Oladele, O.I., & Sakagami, J.I. (2004). Swot analysis of extension system in Asian and West African countries. Food, Agriculture and Environment, 2 (2), 232-236.
45. Pillis, E., & Reardon, K. K. (2007). The influence of personality traits and persuasive messages on entrepreneurial intention: A cross-cultural comparison. Career Development International, 12(4), 382–396 36.
46. Poza, E., & Daugherty, M. (2013). Family business. South Western. Ohio: Mason.
47. Qamar, M. K. (2011). Introducing Demand-Driven Extension Approach in a Traditional Region: A Case Study from Pakistan. Research and Extension Branch Office of Knowledge Exchange, Research and Extension Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
48. Raab, R.T., Ellis, W.W., & Abdon, B.R. (2002). Multisectoral partnerships in e-learning a potential force for improved human capital development in the Asia Pacific. Internet and Higher Education, 4, 217-229.
49. Rajesh, K., Singh, B.P., & Kaswan, S. (2012). Production Driven to Market Driven Extension Approach. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, Special Issue (Volume II), 125-129
50. Rayasawath, C. (2018). Factors Affecting the Household Succession in Agricultural Occupation in Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand. Agriculture, 2018, 8, 109, 1-14
51. Robinson, M., & Christy, N. (2004). Social Capital, Knowledge Acquisition, and Knowledge Exploitation in Young Technology-Based Firms. Strategy Management, 12 (6), 587-590.
52. Roknedin eftekhari, A., Sajasi gheidari, H., & Razavi, S.H. (2010). Steratgies of agriculture entreprenurship development in rural regions: Cae study: rurals of Khodabandeh County. Journal of Rural amd development, 13 (3), 1-29 (In Farsi).
53. Sanginga, P.C., Kaaria, S., Machingadize, S., Best, R., Kahiu, I., Chitsike, C., Kanzikwera, R., Njuki, J., & Hauser, M. (2004). Strengthening Partnerships for Enabling Rural Innovation in Africa: Achievements, Prospects and Challenges. Poster presented at the Innovation Africa Symposium, 21-23rd November 2006 Speke Resort Munyonyo Kampala Uganda
54. Schrijver, R., Poppe, K., & Daheim, C. (2016). Pricision agriculture and the future of farming in the Europe. Science and Technology options assessment. Scientific foresight study. European Parliamentary Research Service.
55. Schumpeter, G. (1934). The Theory of Economic Devlopment. Cambridge, Harvard Universiy press.
56. Schumpeter, J. A. (1934). The Theory of Economic Development, Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
57. Shabanali Fami, H., & Rezahei, M. (2004). Application of ICTs for effective agricultural extension services in Asia, Jihad Monthly Scientific, Social and Economic Magazine, Oct. and Nov.2004 , 265 (7). 1-11. (In Farsi)
58. Stoner, J., Freeman, E., & Gilbert, D. (1995). Management, New York: Prentice-Hall Publishers.
59. Swanson, B. 2008. Global review of good agricultural extension and advisory service practices. FAO, Rome.
60. Swanson, B., & Rajalahti, R. (2010). Strengthening agricultural extension and advisory systems: procedures for assessing, transforming, and evaluating extension systems. Agriculture and Rural Development Discussion Paper 45. The world bank. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank. Internet www.worldbank.org/rural
61. Temme, E.H., Van, H.P.G., Schouten, E.G., & Kesteloot, H. (2002). Effect of a plant sterol-enriched spread on serum lipids and lipoproteins in mildly hypercholesterolaemic subject. Acta card 57: 111-115
62. Van den Ban, A.W. & Samanta, R. K. (2006). Changing Roles of Agricultural Extension in Asian Nations. Delhi: B.R. Publishing.